全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Management of iatrogenic crystalline lens injury occurred during intravitreal injection.
- Erdogan G1, Gunay BO2, Unlu C1, Gunay M3, Ergin A1.
- International ophthalmology.Int Ophthalmol.2015 Dec 2. [Epub ahead of print]
- To evaluate the approach to management of iatrogenic crystalline lens injury occurred during intravitreal injection (IVI). The patients who were managed operatively or followed-up without intervention after the iatrogenic lens injury due to IVI were included in the study. Capsular breaks remained ei
- PMID 26631401
- Dangling Lens Phacoemulsification: A Novel Technique for Near Complete Zonular Dehiscence.
- Toygar O, Snyder ME, Riemann CD.
- Journal of refractive surgery (Thorofare, N.J. : 1995).J Refract Surg.2015 Dec 1;31(12):835-8. doi: 10.3928/1081597X-20151111-10.
- PURPOSE: To demonstrate a novel technique for the management of dangling lenses with near complete zonular dehiscence.METHODS: A capsule-sparing combined anterior and posterior surgical approach for dangling lenses with severe zonular dehiscence is described. The surgical record of a patient who und
- PMID 26653729
- Hydropolish: a controlled trial on a technique to eradicate residual cortical lens fibers in phacoemulsification cataract surgery.
- Wang SB1, Quah XM2, Amjadi S2,3, Tong J2, Francis IC2,3,4.
- European journal of ophthalmology.Eur J Ophthalmol.2015 Nov-Dec;25(6):571-4. doi: 10.5301/ejo.5000622. Epub 2015 May 1.
- PURPOSE: To assess the efficacy and safety of a noncontact, fluid-based capsular polishing technique (hydropolish) to remove residual cortical fibers (RCFs) and epithelial cells from the posterior and equatorial capsule in phacoemulsification cataract surgery.METHODS: Hydropolish involved manual irr
- PMID 25952715
- capsule of lens [TA] the capsule enclosing the lens of the eye to which the zonular fibers attach. Synonym(s): capsula lentis [TA], crystalline capsule, lens capsule, lenticular capsule, phacocyst capsula lentis The crystalline lens ...
- Define capsula vasculosa lentis: in the embryo, the vascular mesenchymal capsule that invests the lens of the eye; the vessels of the deep part of the capsule are branches of the hyaloid... Capsula vasculosa lentis - definition of ...
- capsule of crystalline lens, lenticular capsule, lens capsule
- capsula lentis