- a project of personal concern to someone; "this project is his baby"
- a very young mammal; "baby rabbits"
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different" (同)babe, infant
- (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women (同)babe, sister
- an unborn child; a human fetus; "I felt healthy and very feminine carrying the baby"; "it was great to feel my baby moving about inside"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- send or move around by bus; "The children were bussed to school"
- remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
- a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport; "he always rode the bus to work" (同)autobus, coach, charabanc, double-decker, jitney, motorbus, motorcoach, omnibus, passenger vehicle
- a car that is old and unreliable; "the fenders had fallen off that old bus" (同)jalopy, heap
- ride in a bus
- vice president under Reagan and 41st President of the United States (born in 1924) (同)George Bush, George H.W. Bush, George Herbert Walker Bush, President Bush
- 43rd President of the United States; son of George Herbert Walker Bush (born in 1946) (同)George Bush, George W. Bush, George Walker Bush, President Bush, President George W. Bush, Dubyuh, Dubya
- United States electrical engineer who designed an early analogue computer and who led the scientific program of the United States during World War II (1890-1974) (同)Vannevar Bush
- provide with a bushing
- a large wilderness area
- a cylindrical metal lining used to reduce friction (同)cylindrical lining
- an insulating liner in an opening through which conductors pass
- 『赤ん坊,赤ちゃん』 / (家族・グループの中で)いちばん年少の人,最年少者 / 赤ん坊みたいな人 / (また『babe』)《米俗》《特に若い女の子への呼びかけた用いて》かわいこちゃん / 赤ん坊の[ような],赤ちゃん用の / 《話》…'を'赤ちゃんのように扱う,甘やかす
- 『バス』 / …'を'バスで運ぶ / バスで行く
- 〈C〉『低木』(たけが低く根元から多数の小枝が発生している木) / 〈U〉《the bush》未開墾地,森林地 / 茂る,密生する;〈毛髪などが〉やぶのようになる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Discovery of prosimian and afrotherian foamy viruses and potential cross species transmissions amidst stable and ancient mammalian co-evolution.
- Katzourakis A1, Aiewsakun P, Jia H, Wolfe ND, LeBreton M, Yoder AD, Switzer WM.
- Retrovirology.Retrovirology.2014 Aug 4;11:61. doi: 10.1186/1742-4690-11-61.
- BACKGROUND: Foamy viruses (FVs) are a unique subfamily of retroviruses that are widely distributed in mammals. Owing to the availability of sequences from diverse mammals coupled with their pattern of codivergence with their hosts, FVs have one of the best-understood viral evolutionary histories eve
- PMID 25091111
- Spicing up the menu: evidence of fruit feeding in Galago moholi.
- Scheun J1, Bennett NC, Ganswindt A, Nowack J.
- Primates; journal of primatology.Primates.2014 Jul;55(3):359-63. doi: 10.1007/s10329-014-0420-8. Epub 2014 Apr 12.
- The African lesser bushbaby, Galago moholi, is described as a food specialist, feeding exclusively on small arthropods and gum primarily from Acacia karroo trees. We studied a population of G. moholi in a highly fragmented habitat in the southernmost part of its natural distributional range in South
- PMID 24728660
- Effects of muscimol inactivations of functional domains in motor, premotor, and posterior parietal cortex on complex movements evoked by electrical stimulation.
- Stepniewska I1, Gharbawie OA, Burish MJ, Kaas JH.
- Journal of neurophysiology.J Neurophysiol.2014 Mar;111(5):1100-19. doi: 10.1152/jn.00491.2013. Epub 2013 Dec 18.
- Parietal and frontal cortex are central to controlling forelimb movements. We previously showed that movements such as reach, grasp, and defense can be evoked from primary motor (M1), premotor (PMC), and posterior parietal (PPC) cortex when 500-ms trains of electrical pulses are delivered via microe
- PMID 24353298
- The Potential of Japan's Hyper-aged Society
- The Consequences of Low Fertility, Ageing, and Depopulation in Japan
- 輸入動物の寄生虫 Ｖ． オオガラゴに見出された舌虫幼虫:V. オオガラゴに見出された舌虫幼虫
- Japanese Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 18(1), 17-22, 1990
- NAID 130003795728
- Galagos /ɡəˈleɪɡoʊz/, also known as bushbabies, bush babies or nagapies ( meaning "little night monkeys" in Afrikaans), are small, ... According to some accounts, the name "bush baby" comes from either the animal's cries or appearance.
- Bush Baby, Little Angel of the Grasslands (大草原の小さな天使 ブッシュベイビー, Daisougen no Chiisana Tenshi Busshubeibī), shortened as The Bush Baby, is the title of a 1992 anime series consisting of 40, 25-minute episodes. It is based on ...
- Galago、bush baby
- bush baby
- Galago、bush baby
- infant、infantile、newborn infant、suckling、sucklings