- firm but easily broken (同)crispness, crispiness
- lacking warmth and generosity of spirit; "a brittle and calculating woman"
- caramelized sugar cooled in thin sheets (同)toffee, toffy
- having little elasticity; hence easily cracked or fractured or snapped; "brittle bones"; "glass is brittle"; "`brickle and `brickly are dialectal" (同)brickle, brickly
- (of metal or glass) not annealed and consequently easily cracked or fractured (同)unannealed
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A disposable amperometric immunosensor for chlorpyrifos-methyl based on immunogen/platinum doped silica sol-gel film modified screen-printed carbon electrode.
- Wei W, Zong X, Wang X, Yin L, Pu Y, Liu S.SourceSchool of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Jiangning District, Southeast University, Nanjing 211189, PR China.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2012 Dec 1;135(3):888-92. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2012.06.037. Epub 2012 Jun 28.
- A disposable amperometric immunosensor for sensitive detection of chlorpyrifos-methyl (CM) has been developed by combining dual signal amplification of platinum colloid with an enzymatic catalytic reaction. The immunosensor was fabricated by modification of the screen-printed carbon electrodes (SPCE
- PMID 22953801
- Enhancement of poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) thermal and processing stability using a bio-waste derived additive.
- Persico P, Ambrogi V, Baroni A, Santagata G, Carfagna C, Malinconico M, Cerruti P.SourceInstitute of Polymer Chemistry and Technology (ICTP-CNR), via Campi Flegrei 34, 80078 Pozzuoli (Na), Italy.
- International journal of biological macromolecules.Int J Biol Macromol.2012 Dec;51(5):1151-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2012.08.036. Epub 2012 Sep 7.
- Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate) (PHB) is a biodegradable polymer, whose applicability is limited by its brittleness and narrow processing window. In this study a pomace extract (EP), from the bio-waste of winery industry, was used as thermal and processing stabilizer for PHB, aimed to engineer a totally bio
- PMID 22981827
- モリブデンのクラックレス放電加工 (第1報):—シリコン電極を用いた加工—
- 金子 健正,古谷 克司
- 精密工学会誌 80(2), 197-202, 2014
- … However, a molybdenum carbide (MoC and Mo2C) layer with high hardness and brittleness is formed by EDM in kerosene oil. …
- NAID 130003394531
- P-56 Au-Pd合金製インプラント部材と数種の金合金との鋳接界面の分析(チタン・歯科用合金・埋没材,一般講演(ポスター発表),第62回日本歯科理工学会学術講演会)
- 川島 功,石田 喜紀,林 幹太,覚本 嘉美,龍方 一朗,岡田 英俊
- 日本歯科理工学会誌 32(5), 406, 2013-09-25
- … There is no intermetallic compound with brittleness the interface formed by the cast joining. …
- NAID 110009674293
- Brittleness. 36 likes · 0 talking about this. ... wikipedia.org Like Create a Page Privacy Terms About Brittleness Brittle was merged with this page · Interest 265 people like this topic Related Pages Strengthening mechanisms of ...
- adjective 1. having hardness and rigidity but little tensile strength; breaking readily with a comparatively smooth fracture, as glass. 2. easily damaged or destroyed; fragile; frail: a brittle marriage. 3. lacking warmth, sensitivity, or ...
- the patient described is exhibiting signs of osteopetrosis, characterized by abnormally brittle bones with increased density throughout the body.