- brief、short duration
- for a short time; "she visited him briefly"; "was briefly associated with IBM"
- of short duration or distance; "a brief stay in the country"
- a document stating the facts and points of law of a clients case (同)legal brief
- a condensed written summary or abstract
- concise and succinct; "covered the matter in a brief statement"
- give essential information to someone; "The reporters were briefed about the Presidents plan to invade"
- 『短時間の』;短期間の(short) / 言葉数の少ない,簡潔な / (弁護士が裁判所に提出する)弁輪趣意書 / 《複数形で》(下着の)ブリーフ / 〈人〉‘に'必要な指示(情報)を与える / ‥‘を'要約する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Microbiological food safety: a dilemma of developing societies.
- Akhtar S1, Sarker MR, Hossain A.Author information 1Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan, Department of Food Science and Technology , Multan , Pakistan .AbstractCurrent food safety issues are deleteriously reshaping the life style of the population in the developing world. Socioeconomic status of the population in poorer economies is one of the major determinants to delineate the availability of safe food to the vulnerable population. Assessment of the prevalence of foodborne illness in developing world is the most neglected area to control disease. Botulism, Shigellosis, Campylobacteriosis, Escherichia coli infection, Staphylococcus aureus infection, Salmonellosis, Listeriosis and Cholerae are extensively prevalent and pose a major threat to human health in underdeveloped communities. The existing food safety status of many African, South Asian, Central, and South American developing countries is distressing therefore; it seems much timely to highlight the areas for the improvement to ensure the supply of safe food to the population in these regions. Extensive literature search at PubMed, Science Direct and Medline was carried out during the current year to catch on relevant data from 1976 to date, using selective terms like food safety, South East Asia, Africa, Central and South America, and foodborne illness etc. Efforts were made to restrict the search to low income countries of these regions with reference to specific foodborne pathogens. This report briefly discusses the present food safety situation in these developing countries and associated consequences as prime issues, suggesting foodborne illness to be the most distressing threat for human health and economic growth.
- Critical reviews in microbiology.Crit Rev Microbiol.2014 Nov;40(4):348-59. doi: 10.3109/1040841X.2012.742036. Epub 2012 Nov 23.
- Current food safety issues are deleteriously reshaping the life style of the population in the developing world. Socioeconomic status of the population in poorer economies is one of the major determinants to delineate the availability of safe food to the vulnerable population. Assessment of the prev
- PMID 23173983
- Cancer diagnosis and treatment guidance: role of MRI and MRI probes in the era of molecular imaging.
- Lu J, Feng F, Jin Z1.Author information 1Department of Radiology, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, No. 1 Shuaifuyuan, Wang Fu Jing Avenue, Dong Cheng District, Beijing 100730, China. firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractMRI plays a unique role in cancer treatment from three perspectives: Firstly, MRI has superior soft tissue resolution, which makes it indispensible in delineating, staging and monitoring treatment efficacy for certain tumors; Secondly, several techniques which use real-time MRI to map such physiological parameters as temperature, water content or pH have been developed to guide course of anticancer therapies; Thirdly, different targeted probes or hybrid nanoparticles are being developed to facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of tumor under guidance of MRI. In this review article, we will briefly review the first two aspects of MRI guided cancer therapy, followed by a more comprehensive review on the third part focusing on targeted MR imaging probes for personalized medicine.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Oct;14(8):714-22.
- MRI plays a unique role in cancer treatment from three perspectives: Firstly, MRI has superior soft tissue resolution, which makes it indispensible in delineating, staging and monitoring treatment efficacy for certain tumors; Secondly, several techniques which use real-time MRI to map such physiolog
- PMID 24372236
- One-pot synthesis of high fluorescent carbon nanoparticles and their applications as probes for detection of tetracyclines.
- Yang X1, Luo Y2, Zhu S2, Feng Y2, Zhuo Y2, Dou Y2.Author information 1College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Southwest University, Chongqing 400716, China. Electronic address: email@example.comCollege of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Southwest University, Chongqing 400716, China.AbstractHerein, a novel strategy for synthesizing fluorescent carbon nanoparticles (CPs) with a quantum yield of approximately 7.1% has been well established by mixing l-cysteine, diphosphorus pentoxide and water. Compared with other current protocols, the method described here displayed various advantages including friendly manipulations, low cost, and rapid reactions. Subsequently, we applied the CPs prepared here for detections of tetracyclines (TCs). Briefly, the fluorescence intensity of CPs was quenched once TCs were introduced. Based on this phenomenon, TCs were analyzed respectively accompanyed with satisfactory detection limits and linear ranges. Significantly, the practicability of this sensing method was further validated by assaying TC in human urine samples and pharmaceutical preparations, confirming its potential to broaden avenues for detecting TCs. Additionally, the CPs could serve as fluorescent powder and ink followed by a simple post-treatment, suggesting their promising applications.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Jun 15;56:6-11. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.12.064. Epub 2014 Jan 7.
- Herein, a novel strategy for synthesizing fluorescent carbon nanoparticles (CPs) with a quantum yield of approximately 7.1% has been well established by mixing l-cysteine, diphosphorus pentoxide and water. Compared with other current protocols, the method described here displayed various advantages
- PMID 24445067
- Polarization of Consequence Expressions for an Automatic Ethical Judgment Based on Moral Stages Theory
- Rafal Rzepka,Kenji Araki
- 情報処理学会研究報告. 自然言語処理研究会報告 2012-NL-207(14), 1-4, 2012-07-19
- … We briefly introduce our algorithm for an automatic ethical judgment and then describe the role of the data and compare an effectiveness of the polarized set alone and when combined with emotional expressions data used for recognizing possible subjective reactions of average Internet users. …
- NAID 110009422496
- 新沼 雅代
- 横浜国立大学大学教育総合センター紀要 (2), 1-15, 2012-07
- … The goal of this article is to analyze the results briefly. …
- NAID 120004442090
- short duration、brief、briefly
- abstract, brevis, briefly, outline, recapitulate, recapitulation, short, short duration, short term, short-term, sum, summarize, summary, synopses, synopsis