- the force applied to a unit area of surface; measured in pascals (SI unit) or in dynes (cgs unit); "the compressed gas exerts an increased pressure" (同)pressure level, force per unit area
- an oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress
- the somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin; "the sensitivity of his skin to pressure and temperature was normal" (同)pressure_sensation
- a force that compels; "the public brought pressure to bear on the government"
- smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
- temperament or disposition; "a person of hot blood"
- people viewed as members of a group; "we need more young blood in this organization"
- the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets; "blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and carries away waste products"; "the ancients believed that blood was the sea
- 〈U〉『押すこと』,『押しつけること』,圧搾,圧縮;〈C〉〈U〉『圧力』,圧力の強さ / 〈U〉『圧迫』,『強制』 / 〈U〉(不快な)圧迫感 / 〈C〉〈U〉(精神的な)重荷,苦脳;(時間・金銭的)切迫 / 〈U〉多忙,あわただしさ / 《おもに米》…‘に'圧力をかける,強制する(《英》pressurise)
- 『血』,『血』液 / 流血(bloodshed);殺人 / 気質,気性,血気,血潮 / 『血統』,血縁(kinship);生まれ,家柄;《the~》王家の血統 / (人種・出身国の)系 / 〈人〉‘に'初めての経験をさせる / 〈猟犬〉‘に'初めて獲物を血を味わわせる
- 純血の,純種の / 《複合語を作って》「…の血(性質)を持った」の意を表す
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The role of nodose ganglia in the regulation of cardiovascular function following pulmonary exposure to ultrafine titanium dioxide.
- Kan H, Wu Z, Lin YC, Chen TH, Cumpston JL, Kashon ML, Leonard S, Munson AE, Castranova V.Author information Health Effects Laboratory Division, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, PPRB , Morgantown, WV , USA.AbstractAbstract The inhalation of nanosized air pollutant particles is a recognised risk factor for cardiovascular disease; however, the link between occupational exposure to engineered nanoparticles and adverse cardiovascular events remains unclear. In the present study, the authors demonstrated that pulmonary exposure of rats to ultrafine titanium dioxide (UFTiO2) significantly increased heart rate and depressed diastolic function of the heart in response to isoproterenol. Moreover, pulmonary inhalation of UFTiO2 elevated mean and diastolic blood pressure in response to norepinephrine. Pretreatment of the rats ip with the transient receptor potential (TRP) channel blocker ruthenium red inhibited substance P synthesis in nodose ganglia and associated functional and biological changes in the cardiovascular system. In conclusion, the effects of pulmonary inhalation of UFTiO2 on cardiovascular function are most likely triggered by a lung-nodose ganglia-regulated pathway via the activation of TRP channels in the lung.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Jun;8:447-54. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.796536. Epub 2013 May 7.
- Abstract The inhalation of nanosized air pollutant particles is a recognised risk factor for cardiovascular disease; however, the link between occupational exposure to engineered nanoparticles and adverse cardiovascular events remains unclear. In the present study, the authors demonstrated that pulm
- PMID 23593933
- Combination of submicroemulsion and phospholipid complex for novel delivery of ursodeoxycholic acid.
- Ma YQ, Li G, Xu JH, Zhang J, Zhang ZZ, Xiao HY, Li XF.Author information Department of Pharmaceutics, the 94th Hospital of PLA , Nanchang , China.AbstractAbstract The objective of this study was to prepare and characterize ursodeoxycholic acid submicron emulsion (UA-SME) loaded with ursodeoxycholic acid phytosomes (UA-PS) and optimize the process variables. A screening experiment with response surface methodology with Box-Behnken design (BBD) was used to optimize the process parameters of UA-SME. The blood concentrations of UA after oral administration of UA-SME and UA coarse drug were assayed. The optimum process conditions were finally obtained by using a desirability function. It was found that stirring velocity, homogenization pressure and homogenization cycles were the most important variables that affected the particles size, polydispersity index and entrapment efficiency of UA-SME. Results showed that the optimum stirring velocity, homogenization pressure and cycles were 16 000 rpm, 60 MPa and 10 cycles, respectively. The mean diameter, polydispersity index and entrapment efficiency of UA-SME were 251.9 nm, 0.241 and 74.36%, respectively. Pharmacokinetic parameters of UA and UA-SME in rats were Tmax 2.215 and 1.489 h, Cmax 0.0364 and 0.1562 μg/mL, AUC0-∞ 3.682 and 13.756 μg h/mL, respectively. The bioavailability of UA in rats was significantly different (p < 0.05) after oral administration of UA-SME compared to those of UA coarse drug. This was due to improvement of the hydrophilicity and lipophilic property of UA-SME.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 May;19(3):363-72. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.788517. Epub 2013 May 1.
- Abstract The objective of this study was to prepare and characterize ursodeoxycholic acid submicron emulsion (UA-SME) loaded with ursodeoxycholic acid phytosomes (UA-PS) and optimize the process variables. A screening experiment with response surface methodology with Box-Behnken design (BBD) was use
- PMID 23634754
- The renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system in pre-eclampsia: the delicate balance between good and bad.
- Verdonk K1, Visser W2, Van Den Meiracker AH1, Danser AH1.Author information 1*Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Vascular Medicine and Pharmacology, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.2†Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division Obstetrics & Prenatal Medicine, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.AbstractPregnancy demands major changes of the cardiovascular system, and this involves, among others, activation of the RAAS (renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system), allowing an aldosterone-dependent increase in volume. Remarkably, a relative resistance to the pressor response of AngII (angiotensin II) develops simultaneously to prevent the increase in blood pressure that would normally accompany RAAS activation. The increase in volume, the degree of RAAS activation and the diminished pressor response to AngII are less pronounced in pre-eclampsia. However, animal models displaying excessive RAAS activation also result in a pre-eclampsia-like syndrome, and the aldosterone/renin ratio is elevated in pre-eclampsia compared with a normal pregnancy. New insights into the pathogenesis of pre-eclampsia have revealed a major role for VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor), VEGF-inactivating sFlt-1 (soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase-1) and AT1 (angiotensin II type 1) receptor autoantibodies. The last mentioned activate AT1 receptors, thereby potentially suppressing circulating renin and aldosterone. VEGF, both directly and indirectly (by increasing capillary density), affects adrenal aldosterone synthesis. The present review summarizes all of the recent findings regarding RAAS regulation in pre-eclampsia compared with normal pregnancy, concluding that factors such as sFlt-1 and AT1 receptor autoantibodies disturb the delicate balance that normally results in a volume increase and a diminished vasoconstrictor response to AngII in pregnant women. It is possible that there are non-parallel changes in the circulating and renal RAAS in pre-eclampsia, which are potentially reflected by the urinary levels of renin.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2014 Apr 1;126(8):537-44. doi: 10.1042/CS20130455.
- Pregnancy demands major changes of the cardiovascular system, and this involves, among others, activation of the RAAS (renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system), allowing an aldosterone-dependent increase in volume. Remarkably, a relative resistance to the pressor response of AngII (angiotensin II) deve
- PMID 24400721
- 血糖変動と血圧変動 : 二つの指標のかかわりから生活習慣病治療へのアプローチを探る (特集 血糖変動から考える糖尿病治療の新たなアプローチ : DPP-4阻害薬のポジショニングを考える)
- 坂本 昌也
- Life style medicine : journal of life style medicine 7(2), 84-89, 2013-02
- NAID 40019560605
- A case of effective repeated distal protection on acute and subacute phase PCI to occluded sirolimus-eluting stent in SVG
- 重城 健太郎,齊藤 克己,鈴木 ゆき,天野 宏,河合 靖,竹内 靖夫
- Journal of the Japanese Coronary Association, 2013
- … During IVUS imaging after thrombectomy, delayed blood flow in SVG was detected on angiography with decrease in systemic blood pressure. … Although 'filter-no-reflow' phenomenon appeared after the stenting, immediate removal of protection device resulted in a rapid recovery of coronary blood flow. …
- NAID 130002585932
- Blood pressure (BP) is the pressure exerted by circulating blood upon the walls of blood vessels, and is one of the principal vital signs. When used without further specification, "blood pressure" usually refers to the arterial pressure of the ...
- blood pressure, BP
- 動脈圧 arterial pressure AP
- 至適血圧：＜120mmHg かつ ＜80mmHg
- 正常血圧：130mmHg かつ 85mmHg
- 正常高値血圧：130～139mmHg または 85～89mmHg
- I度高血圧(軽症)：140～159mmHg または 90～99mmHg
- II度高血圧(中等症)：160～179mmHg または 100～109mmHg
- III度高血圧(重症)：≧180mmHg または ≧110mmHg
- 収縮期高血圧：≧140mmHg かつ ＜90mmHg
- 管理目標： 130/80 mmHg
- 尿蛋白1g/日以上：125/75 mmHg
- In the normal state, autoregulatory mechanisms adjust coronary tone tomatch myocardial oxygen supply with oxygen requirements. In the absence of obstructive coronary disease, thesemechanisms maintain fairly constant rate of coronary flow, as long as the aortic perfusion pressure is approximately 60 mmHg or greater.
- 1. 大動脈基部の血流が逆流やシャントにより減少する場合
- see also PHD.61
- 1歳未満の者 65
- 1歳以上13歳未満の者 年齢x2+65
- 13歳以上の者 90
- blood pressure、diastolic pressure、pulse pressure、SBP、systolic blood pressure
- blood pressure fluctuation
- change in blood pressure