Blending may refer to:
- the process of mixing
- Blending (alcohol production), a technique to produce alcoholic beverages by mixing different brews
- Blending (linguistics), the process of forming a word from two or more letters that represent the sounds of a word
- Blending (music), a technique used in instrument playing
- Blending (vocal technique), a technique used in vocal warm up
- Blending inheritance, a hypothetical model prior to the discovery of genetics
- Alpha blending, a technique in image producing
- Conceptual blending, a general theory of cognition
- Gas blending, the filling of diving cylinders with non-air breathing gases such as nitrox, trimix and heliox
- Tea blending, the process of blending different teas to produce a final product
- The Blending (novel series), a fantasy series by Sharon Green
- Travel blending, a technique, developed in Australia, for encouraging people to make more efficient and environmentally sound transportation choices
- Blending, specific socializing among the church-goers of a branch of Christianity Lord's Recovery / "Local Church" which was started in mainland China around the 1930s-50s.
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Coordination within medical neighborhoods: Insights from the early experiences of Colorado patient-centered medical homes.
- Alidina S1, Rosenthal M, Schneider E, Singer S.
- Health care management review.Health Care Manage Rev.2016 Aug 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The term "medical neighborhood" refers to relationships that patient-centered medical homes (PCMHs) seek to establish with other providers to facilitate coordinated patient care. Yet, how PCMHs can accomplish this coordination is not well understood.PURPOSE: Drawing upon organizational t
- PMID 26259020
- HS-GC-MS volatile compounds recovered in freshly pressed 'Wonderful' cultivar and commercial pomegranate juices.
- Beaulieu JC1, Stein-Chisholm RE2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:643-56. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.06.005. Epub 2015 Jun 3.
- Consumption and production of superfruits has been increasing. Highly colored fruits often have bitter and astringent components that may make them undesirable, especially when processed. Many pomegranate volatile reports involved commercial samples, complicated isolation methods, or blending and co
- PMID 26213022
- Triethyl orthoformate mediated a novel crosslinking method for the preparation of hydrogels for tissue engineering applications: characterization and in vitro cytocompatibility analysis.
- Yar M1, Shahzad S2, Siddiqi SA3, Mahmood N4, Rauf A5, Anwar MS6, Chaudhry AA3, Rehman IU7.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2015 Nov 1;56:154-64. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2015.06.021. Epub 2015 Jun 14.
- This paper describes the development of a new crosslinking method for the synthesis of novel hydrogel films from chitosan and PVA for potential use in various biomedical applications. These hydrogel membranes were synthesized by blending different ratios of chitosan (CS) and poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA
- PMID 26249576
- 炭酸ガスの化粧品への配合と肌質改善効果に関して (特集 炭酸ガスの効果と香粧品への応用)
- 奥行きを考慮したポワソン画像合成のための変形ラプラス演算子の提案 (画像工学)
- 大矢 剛史,宮田 高道
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 115(96), 29-34, 2015-06-18
- NAID 40020523863
- X-ray Visualization Based on Characteristics of the Human Visual System
- Taiki Fukiage,Takeshi Oishi,Katsushi Ikeuchi
- 情報処理学会研究報告. CVIM, [コンピュータビジョンとイメージメディア] 2015-CVIM-197(32), 1-16, 2015-05-11
- … Our method is composed by two blending methods. … One is the visibility-based blending, which semi-transparently renders the virtual object with a constant and uniform visibility across different scenes. … The other is the bistable-transparency blending, which blends a virtual object such that the virtual object can be seen naturally as being behind the real foreground objects. …
- NAID 110009899587
- Blending definition, to mix smoothly and inseparably together: to blend the ingredients in a recipe. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out ...
- blending 【名】混合、融合、調合、混成、混交 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。