- blank test
- not charged with a bullet; "a blank cartridge"
- a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet (同)dummy, blank shell
- a piece of material ready to be made into something
- (of a surface) not written or printed on; "blank pages"; "fill in the blank spaces"; "a clean page"; "wide white margins" (同)clean, white
- void of expression; "a blank stare" (同)vacuous
- keep the opposing (baseball) team from winning
- the act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation; "the determination of molecular structures" (同)finding
- the quality of being determined to do or achieve something; firmness of purpose; "his determination showed in his every movement"; "he is a man of purpose" (同)purpose
- deciding or controlling somethings outcome or nature; "the determination of grammatical inflections"
- (紙が)『白紙の』;(欄が)空白の,書き入れていない / がらんとした,からの(empty);なんの装飾もない / 『ぼんやりした』,うつろな,無関心な / 全くの / 『空白』,空所 / 書き込み用紙(form) / 空虚;空(くう)の部分 / (語句・文学を伏せる場所に用いる)ダッシュ“‐":Mr-某氏 / (またblank cartridge)(銑火器の)空包 / …'を'消す,削除する《+『名』+『out,』+『out』+『名』》 / 《米》〈相手〉‘に'試合で得点させない
- 〈U〉『決心』,決意,決断力 / 〈U〉(…の)『決定』,決着《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(法律上の)(…の)判決,裁決,終結《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)測定[法]《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A very sensitive flow-injection spectrophotometric determination method for iron (II) and total iron using 2', 3, 4', 5, 7-pentahydroxyflavone.
- Asan A, Aydin R, Semiz DK, Erci V, Isildak I.SourceDepartment of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Ondokuz Mayis University, Kurupelit, 55139, Samsun, Turkey, email@example.com.
- Environmental monitoring and assessment.Environ Monit Assess.2013 Mar;185(3):2115-21. doi: 10.1007/s10661-012-2693-y. Epub 2012 May 25.
- In this study, an ultra-sensitive and highly selective, rapid flow-injection spectrophotometric method for the determination of iron (II) and total iron has been proposed. The method was based on the reaction between iron (II) and 2', 3, 4', 5, 7-pentahydroxyflavone in slightly acidic solution with
- PMID 22628104
- Facile preparation of heparin/CaCO3/CaP hybrid nano-carriers with controllable size for anticancer drug delivery.
- Liang P, Zhao D, Wang CQ, Zong JY, Zhuo RX, Cheng SX.SourceKey Laboratory of Biomedical Polymers of Ministry of Education, Department of Chemistry, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430072, People's Republic of China.
- Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces.Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces.2013 Feb 1;102:783-8. doi: 10.1016/j.colsurfb.2012.08.056. Epub 2012 Sep 7.
- A facile method to prepare inorganic/organic hybrid heparin/CaCO(3)/CaP nanoparticles for drug delivery was developed. The heparin/CaCO(3)/CaP nanoparticles were prepared by the co-precipitation of Ca(2+) ions with carbonate and phosphate ions in the presence of heparin. The effects of ion concentra
- PMID 23104038
- Effects of simvastatin-loaded polymeric micelles on human osteoblast-like MG-63 cells.
- Liu X, Li X, Zhou L, Li S, Sun J, Wang Z, Gao Y, Jiang Y, Lu H, Wang Q, Dai J.SourceSouthern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, China.
- Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces.Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces.2013 Feb 1;102:420-7. doi: 10.1016/j.colsurfb.2012.06.037. Epub 2012 Aug 14.
- To develop an optimized simvastatin (SV) delivery device for bone regeneration, SV-loaded poly(ethylene glycol)-poly(ε-caprolactone) (PECL) micelles were constructed. The micelles had an average size of 80 nm. The in vitro release behavior of SV from the micelles showed prolonged release compared t
- PMID 23006576
- Evaluation of Five Phase Digitally Controlled Rotating Field Plasma Source for Photochemical Mercury Vapor Generation Optical Emission Spectrometry
- Determination of Miglitol by Column-Switching Ion-Pair HPLC with Tris(2,2´-bipyridine)ruthenium(Ⅱ)-Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence Detection
- LC-MS/MSを用いた茶中の残留農薬一斉分析法 : 厚生労働省通知一斉試験法の改良
- 17 Feb 2012 ... a determination in analytical chemistry made as nearly as possible under the same conditions as a true determination but with the omission of the substance to be tested for the purpose of ascertaining the effect due to ...
- Blank determination is a procedure of determining which follows all steps of analysis but in the absence of a sample. It is used for detection and compensation of systematic analysis mistakes.
- blank test、blank determination
- blank determination
- assay、assessment、decide、decision、decisional、definition、determine、quantitative determination