- すばやいパンチ,一撃 / …'を'ぶんなぐる,‘に'一撃を加える
- Oxygen sensing and metabolic homeostasis.
- Palmer BF1, Clegg DJ2.
- Molecular and cellular endocrinology.Mol Cell Endocrinol.2014 Nov;397(1-2):51-8. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2014.08.001. Epub 2014 Aug 15.
- Oxygen-sensing mechanisms have evolved to maintain cell and tissue homeostasis since the ability to sense and respond to changes in oxygen is essential for survival. The primary site of oxygen sensing occurs at the level of the carotid body which in response to hypoxia signals increased ventilation
- PMID 25132648
- American Society of Nephrology Quiz and Questionnaire 2013: electrolyte and acid-base.
- Palmer BF1, Perazella MA2, Choi MJ3.
- Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.2014 Jun 6;9(6):1132-7. doi: 10.2215/CJN.11731113. Epub 2014 Feb 20.
- The Nephrology Quiz and Questionnaire (NQ&Q) remains an extremely popular session for attendees of the annual meeting of the American Society of Nephrology. As in past years, the conference hall was overflowing with interested audience members. Topics covered by expert discussants included elect
- PMID 24558051
- Correlation of acute phase inflammatory and oxidative markers with long-term cognitive impairment in sepsis survivors rats.
- Biff D1, Petronilho F, Constantino L, Vuolo F, Zamora-Berridi GJ, Dall'Igna DM, Comim CM, Quevedo J, Kapczinski F, Dal-Pizzol F.
- Shock (Augusta, Ga.).Shock.2013 Jul;40(1):45-8. doi: 10.1097/SHK.0b013e3182959cfa.
- Oxidative damage and inflammation occur early in the brain after sepsis and are resolved when long-term cognitive impairment occurs. There is no information of a direct relation between acute levels of brain inflammation and oxidative damage and long-term cognitive deficits. We hypothesized that hig
- PMID 23603768
- Bilayer Lengthened QC-LDPC Codes Design for Relay Channel
- D109 MLT領域大気光の構造の日米協同観測(中層大気)