- bZIP protein、bZIP transcription factor
- pertaining to or constituting a base or basis; "a basic fact"; "the basic ingredients"; "basic changes in public opinion occur because of changes in priorities"
- (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant (同)staple
- reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality; "a basic story line"; "a canonical syllable pattern" (同)canonic, canonical
- serving as a base or starting point; "a basic course in Russian"; "basic training for raw recruits"; "a set of basic tools"; "an introductory art course" (同)introductory
- of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base
- be a contributing factor; "make things factor into a companys profitability"
- any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together
- an independent variable in statistics
- anything that contributes causally to a result; "a number of factors determined the outcome"
- consider as relevant when making a decision; "You must factor in the recent developments" (同)factor in, factor out
- resolve into factors; "a quantum computer can factor the number 15" (同)factor in, factor out
- an event known to have happened or something known to have existed; "your fears have no basis in fact"; "how much of the story is fact and how much fiction is hard to tell"
- a concept whose truth can be proved; "scientific hypotheses are not facts"
- a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"
- a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened; "he supported his argument with an impressive array of facts"
- (genetics) the organic process whereby the DNA sequence in a gene is copied into mRNA; the process whereby a base sequence of messenger RNA is synthesized on a template of complementary DNA
- a sound or television recording (e.g., from a broadcast to a tape recording)
- something written, especially copied from one medium to another, as a typewritten version of dictation (同)written text
- a popular programming language that is relatively easy to learn; an acronym for beginners all-purpose symbolic instruction code; no longer in general use
- 『基礎の』,基本的な(fundamental) / 塩基性(アルカリ性)の
- (…の)『要因』,(…を生み出す)要素《+『in』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 囲数,約数 / 代理人,《おもに英》仲買人 / =factorize
- 〈C〉『事実』,実際にある(あった)事 / 〈U〉真相,真実(truth) / 《the~》(法律用語で)犯行
- 〈U〉(…を)書き写す(書き直す)こと,(…の)転写,謄写《+of+名》 / 〈C〉写し(書き直し)[たもの] / 〈U〉〈C〉編曲[されたもの] / 〈U〉〈C〉(ラジオ・テレビの)録音(録画)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Nuclear factor erythroid-derived factor 2-related factor 2 regulates transcription of CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein β during adipogenesis.
- Hou Y, Xue P, Bai Y, Liu D, Woods CG, Yarborough K, Fu J, Zhang Q, Sun G, Collins S, Chan JY, Yamamoto M, Andersen ME, Pi J.SourceInstitute for Chemical Safety Sciences, The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA; School of Public Health, China Medical University, Shenyang, China.
- Free radical biology & medicine.Free Radic Biol Med.2012 Jan 15;52(2):462-72. Epub 2011 Oct 28.
- Nuclear factor erythroid-derived factor 2-related factor 2 (Nrf2) is a cap-n-collar basic leucine zipper transcription factor that is involved in the cellular adaptive response to oxidative stress. Our previous study reported that targeted disruption of the Nrf2 gene in mice decreases adipose tissue
- PMID 22138520
- Acute exercise stress activates Nrf2/ARE signaling and promotes antioxidant mechanisms in the myocardium.
- Muthusamy VR, Kannan S, Sadhaasivam K, Gounder SS, Davidson CJ, Boeheme C, Hoidal JR, Wang L, Rajasekaran NS.SourceDivision of Cardiology & Pulmonary, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA.
- Free radical biology & medicine.Free Radic Biol Med.2012 Jan 15;52(2):366-76. Epub 2011 Oct 20.
- Oxidative stress has been implicated in the pathogenesis of cardiovascular diseases, including myocardial hypertrophy and infarction. Although impairment of antioxidant defense mechanisms has been thought to provoke oxidative stress-induced myocardial dysfunction, it has been difficult to clearly de
- PMID 22051043
- The integrated stress response modulates cellular redox state via induction of cystathionine γ-lyase: cross-talk between the integrated stress response and thiol metabolism.
- Dickhout JG, Carlisle RE, Jerome DE, Mohammed-Ali Z, Jiang H, Yang G, Mani S, Garg SK, Banerjee R, Kaufman RJ, Maclean KN, Wang R, Austin RC.SourceMcMaster University, Canada;
- The Journal of biological chemistry.J Biol Chem.2012 Jan 3. [Epub ahead of print]
- The integrated stress response (ISR) mediated by eukaryotic translation initiation factor 2-alpha (eIF2α) phosphorylation maintains cellular homeostasis under endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress. eIF2α phosphorylation induces activating transcription factor 4 (ATF4), a basic leucine-zipper transcrip
- PMID 22215680
- Cis-element of the rice PDIL2-3 promoter is responsible for inducing the endoplasmic reticulum stress response
- Takahashi Hideyuki,Wang Shuyi,Hayashi Shimpei [他]
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 117(5), 620-623, 2014-05
- NAID 40020068717
- HTLV-1 bZIP Factor Induces Inflammation through Labile Foxp3 Expression.
- Yamamoto-Taguchi Nanae,Satou Yorifumi,Miyazato Paola,Ohshima Koichi,Nakagawa Masanori,Katagiri Koko,Kinashi Tatsuo,Matsuoka Masao
- PLoS pathogens 9(9), 2013-09-19
- … The HTLV-1 basic leucine zipper factor (HBZ) gene is encoded in the minus strand of the proviral DNA and is constitutively expressed in infected cells and ATL cells. … HBZ increases the number of regulatory T (Treg) cells by inducing the Foxp3 gene transcription. …
- NAID 120005341884
- Biosynthesis of Phytoalexins and Regulatory Mechanisms of It in Rice
- YAMANE Hisakazu
- Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry 77(6), 1141-1148, 2013
- … In addition, a basic leucine zipper transcription factor, OsTGAP1, was identified as a key regulator of the coordinated expression of the clustered genes and the methylerythritol phosphate pathway genes. …
- NAID 130003361112
- The bZIP family of transcription factors consists of a basic region that interacts with the major groove of a DNA molecule through hydrogen bonding, and a hydrophobic leucine zipper region that is responsible for dimerization.
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011 Sep 6;108(36):14885-9. doi: 10.1073/pnas. 1105133108. Epub 2011 Aug 22. Basic leucine zipper transcription factor, ATF- like (BATF) regulates epigenetically and energetically effector CD8 T-cell differentiation ...
- basic-leucine zipper transcription factor、bZIP transcription factor
- basic-leucine zipper transcription factor、bZIP protein
- basic-leucine zipper transcription factor
- basic-leucine zipper transcription factor、bZIP transcription factor
- actual、actually、in fact、in practice、indeed、practically
- TF、transcriptional regulator、transcriptional regulatory element