- bacterial culture
- a mixture in which fine particles are suspended in a fluid where they are supported by buoyancy
- the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely); "there was a small ceremony for the hanging of the portrait" (同)dangling, hanging
- a mechanical system of springs or shock absorbers connecting the wheels and axles to the chassis of a wheeled vehicle (同)suspension system
- a temporary debarment (from a privilege or position etc) (同)temporary removal
- an interruption in the intensity or amount of something (同)respite, reprieve, hiatus, abatement
- (microbiology) single-celled or noncellular spherical or spiral or rod-shaped organisms lacking chlorophyll that reproduce by fission; important as pathogens and for biochemical properties; taxonomy is difficult; often considered to be plants (同)bacterium
- relating to or caused by bacteria; "bacterial infection"
- 〈U〉つるすこと,つるされた状態 / 〈U〉停学,停職;(法律・免状などの)一時停止,(判断などの)保留《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(液体の中に固体の微粒子のある)懸濁液;(液体・気体中の)浮遊物
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Interactions between chensinin-1, a natural antimicrobial peptide derived from Rana chensinensis, and lipopolysaccharide.
- Dong W1,2,3, Sun Y1, Shang D1,2.
- Biopolymers.Biopolymers.2015 Dec;103(12):719-26. doi: 10.1002/bip.22737.
- Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) plays a critical role in the pathogenesis of sepsis caused by gram-negative bacterial infections. Therefore, LPS-neutralizing molecules would have important clinical applications. Chensinin-1, a novel antimicrobial peptide with atypical structural features, was found in the
- PMID 26340228
- Efficient Production of Lumichrome by Microbacterium sp. Strain TPU 3598.
- Yamamoto K1, Asano Y2.
- Applied and environmental microbiology.Appl Environ Microbiol.2015 Nov 1;81(21):7360-7. doi: 10.1128/AEM.02166-15. Epub 2015 Aug 7.
- Lumichrome is a photodegradation product of riboflavin and is available as a photosensitizer and fluorescent dye. To develop new efficient methods of lumichrome production, we isolated bacterial strains with high lumichrome productivity from soil. The strain with highest productivity was identified
- PMID 26253661
- The effect of blue light on periodontal biofilm growth in vitro.
- Fontana CR1,2, Song X3, Polymeri A4, Goodson JM5, Wang X6, Soukos NS7.
- Lasers in medical science.Lasers Med Sci.2015 Nov;30(8):2077-86. doi: 10.1007/s10103-015-1724-7. Epub 2015 Mar 11.
- We have previously shown that blue light eliminates the black-pigmented oral bacteria Porphyromonas gingivalis, Prevotella intermedia, Prevotella nigrescens, and Prevotella melaninogenica. In the present study, the in vitro photosensitivity of the above black-pigmented microorganisms and four Fusoba
- PMID 25759232
- 遠山 歳三,澤田 智史,高橋 祐介,李 昌一,浜田 信城,塗々木 和男
- 歯科薬物療法 30(2), 51-56, 2011
- … To examine an antimicrobial effect of the Jixueteng against oral bacteria, we mixed bacterial suspension of Actinomyces viscosus, Streptococcus mutans, Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans, Fusobacterium nucleatum, Porphyromonas gingivalis, Veillonella parvula or Candida albicans with a water extract of the Jixueteng to calculate a survival rate by a cultural method. …
- NAID 130001402894
- Agrobacterium-mediated genetic transformation of Cattleya with an Odontoglossum ringspot virus replicase gene sequence
- ZHANG Lin,CHIN Dong Poh,FUKAMI Masanobu,ICHIKAWA Hiroaki,NAKAMURA Ikuo,MII Masahiro
- Plant biotechnology 27(5), 421-426, 2010-12-25
- … PLBs were maintained in liquid New Dogashima (ND) medium and then added to a bacterial suspension culture (OD600≈0.6) yielding medium dilution ratio of 1 : 10 and incubated for either 30 minutes or 3 h. …
- NAID 10027702490
- BACTERIAL SUSPENSION Effect of with the depth. Cause the induced diffusion of these results that the ability. Enable high-throughput breeding and singer used. Andown-flow column studies were used serial dilution. kimbella video ...
- Preparing bacterial suspension. Densitometer machine being used to optimise the homogeneity of a bacterial suspension. This is a DensiChek machine from Vitek. The optimisation of the sample ensures even application in the next ...
- bacterial culture、bacterial suspension
- bacterial suspension
- lifting、suspending agent、suspensory