- used of an opponents ground; "an away game"
- in a different direction; "turn aside"; "turn away ones face"; "glanced away" (同)aside
- from a particular thing or place or position (`forth is obsolete); "ran away from the lion"; "wanted to get away from there"; "sent the children away to boarding school"; "the teacher waved the children away from the dead animal"; "went off to school"; "they drove off"; "go forth and preach" (同)off, forth
- from ones possession; "he gave out money to the poor"; "gave away the tickets" (同)out
- (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter; "the pitch was away (or wide)"; "an outside pitch" (同)outside
- freely or at will; "fire away!"
- in or into a proper place (especially for storage or safekeeping); "put the toys away"; "her jewels are locked away in a safe"; "filed the letter away"
- indicating continuing action; continuously or steadily; "he worked away at the project for more than a year"; "the child kept hammering away as if his life depended on it"
- not present; having left; "hes away right now"; "you must not allow a stranger into the house when your mother is away"
- out of existence; "the music faded away"; "tried to explain away the affair of the letter"- H.E.Scudder; "idled the hours away"; "her fingernails were worn away"
- so as to be removed or gotten rid of; "cleared the mess away"; "the rotted wood had to be cut away"
- a Eurasian plant with small white flowers yielding caraway seed (同)Carum carvi
- leaves used sparingly in soups and stews
- prevent from coming close; "I tried to keep the child away from the pool"
- the act of leaving (without permission) the place you are expected to be
- move ahead of (ones competitors) in a race
- a reckless and impetuous person
- (位置が)『離れて』,遠くに / (…から)不在で,るすで《+『from』+『名』》 / (移動して)『あっちへ』,『向こうへ』 / わきの方へ;別の方向へ / なくなって,消えて / せっせと,絶えず(continuously) / 手放して,使用しなくなって / 《話》《命令文で》ちゅうちょせず(without hesitation);すぐに,ただちに
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Graphene sheets, polyaniline and AuNPs based DNA sensor for electrochemical determination of BCR/ABL fusion gene with functional hairpin probe.
- Wang L, Hua E, Liang M, Ma C, Liu Z, Sheng S, Liu M, Xie G, Feng W.SourceKey Laboratory of Laboratory Medical Diagnostics of Education, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Chongqing Medical University, No. 1 Yi Xue Yuan Road, Chongqing 400016, PR China.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Jan 15;51C:201-207. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.07.049. Epub 2013 Aug 2.
- A sensitive and selective electrochemical DNA sensor was developed for the detection of BCR/ABL fusion gene in chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML). Firstly, graphene sheets (GS) suspension was prepared with the aid of chitosan (CS) solution and then fabricated onto the glassy carbon electrode (GCE),
- PMID 23962707
- Detection of melamine on fractals of unmodified gold nanoparticles by surface-enhanced Raman scattering.
- Roy PK, Huang YF, Chattopadhyay S.SourceNational Yang-Ming University, Institute of Biophotonics, Taipei 112, Taiwan.
- Journal of biomedical optics.J Biomed Opt.2014 Jan;19(1):011002. doi: 10.1117/1.JBO.19.1.011002.
- A simple way of detecting melamine in raw milk is demonstrated via surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) using fractals of bare and nonfunctionalized ~30 nm gold nanoparticles (AuNP) distributed on a solid support. The technique demonstrates the formation of AuNP fractals, from a random distrib
- PMID 23752785
- Confocal Single-Molecule FRET for Protein Conformational Dynamics.
- Tan YW, Hanson JA, Chu JW, Yang H.SourceDepartment of Physics, Fudan University, Shanghai, P. R. China.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2014;1084:51-62. doi: 10.1007/978-1-62703-658-0_3.
- Single-molecule Fӧrster-type resonance energy transfer (smFRET) is a unique technique capable of following conformational motions of individual protein molecules. The direct observation of individual proteins provides rich information that would be washed away in ensemble measurements, hence openin
- PMID 24061915
- Numerical analysis for transverse microbead trapping using 30MHz focused ultrasound in ray acoustics regime.
- Lee J.SourceDepartment of Electronic Engineering, Kwangwoon University, Seoul, Republic of Korea. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Ultrasonics.Ultrasonics.2014 Jan;54(1):11-9. doi: 10.1016/j.ultras.2013.06.002. Epub 2013 Jun 17.
- We have recently devised a remote acoustic manipulation method with high frequency focused ultrasonic beam of 30-200MHz, and experimentally realized it by the intensity gradient near the beam's focus. A two-dimensional (or transverse) acoustic trapping was demonstrated by directly applying the acous
- PMID 23809757
- awayとは。意味や和訳。[副]1 （ある場所から）離れて，去って；離れた所で((from ...))miles away何マイルも離れてwalk [fly, run] away立ち[飛び，走り]去るAway! [=Go away!]去れfar away in Chinaはるか中国でas far away from th ...
- /weacute;i/[副]1 （ある場所から）離れて, 去って；離れた所で((from ...))miles away｜何マイルも離れてwalk [fly, run] away｜立ち[飛び, 走り]去るAway！ [＝Go away...
- Travel guides, trip ideas, expert vacation advice, travel articles, and real reviews for hundreds of international and domestic destinations from Away.com. Research trip deals and book cheap hotels, flights, car rentals, and vacation ...