- autograft、autologous transplantation、autotransplantation
- tissue that is taken from one site and grafted to another site on the same person; "skin from his thigh replaced the burned skin on his arms" (同)autoplasty
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Study of proliferation and 3D epidermal reconstruction from foreskin, auricular and trunk keratinocytes in children.
- Mcheik JN1, Barrault C2, Pedretti N2, Garnier J2, Juchaux F2, Levard G3, Morel F4, Bernard FX5, Lecron JC6.
- Burns : journal of the International Society for Burn Injuries.Burns.2015 Mar;41(2):352-8. doi: 10.1016/j.burns.2014.07.003. Epub 2014 Sep 16.
- OBJECTIVE: Severe burns in children are conventionally treated with split-thickness skin autografts or epidermal sheets. An alternative approach is to graft isolated keratinocytes. We evaluated foreskin and other anatomic sites as donor sources for autologous keratinocyte graft in children. We studi
- PMID 25234956
- A Crucial Role of IL-17 in Bone Resorption During Rejection of Fresh Bone Xenotransplantation in Rats.
- Sun J1, Wang X, Fu C, Wang D, Bi Z.
- Cell biochemistry and biophysics.Cell Biochem Biophys.2015 Mar;71(2):1043-9. doi: 10.1007/s12013-014-0307-8.
- Bone grafting is a very useful approach to reconstruction of skeletal defects. However, the clinical use of autografts, allografts, and synthetic products is associated with a number of problems. The use of bone xenotransplantation, on the other hand, is associated with strong immune response, and t
- PMID 25331672
- Current wound healing procedures and potential care.
- Dreifke MB1, Jayasuriya AA2, Jayasuriya AC3.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2015 Mar 1;48C:651-662. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2014.12.068. Epub 2014 Dec 19.
- In this review, we describe current and future potential wound healing treatments for acute and chronic wounds. The current wound healing approaches are based on autografts, allografts, and cultured epithelial autografts, and wound dressings based on biocompatible and biodegradable polymers. The Foo
- PMID 25579968
- 症例報告 歯根未完成歯の自家歯牙移植--歯の銀行の役割
- Non-cryopreserved unmanipulated hematopoietic peripheral blood stem cell autotransplant program: long-term results
- Intra-operative radiation therapy in autotransplant for neuroblastoma
- MUGISHIMA H,IWATA M,OKABE I,TANAKA Y,HARADA K
- Acta paediatrica Japonica 37(1), 122-124, 1995-02-01
- NAID 10010502436
- Tissue transplanted by such "autologous" procedure is referred to as an autograft or autotransplant. It is contrasted with xenotransplantation (from other species) and allotransplantation (from other individual of same species). A common ...
- Definition of autotransplant from Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary with examples and pronunciations.
- autograft、autologous transplantation、autotransplant