- tissue that is taken from one site and grafted to another site on the same person; "skin from his thigh replaced the burned skin on his arms" (同)autoplasty
- derived from organisms of the selfsame individual; "autologous blood donation"
- 移植;移植した物 / 移住 / (内臓などの)移植術
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Liver transplantation followed by autologous stem cell transplantation for acute liver failure caused by AL amyloidosis. Case report and review of the literature.
- Elnegouly M1, Specht K2, Zoller H3, Matevossian E4, Bassermann F5, Umgelter A6.
- Annals of hepatology.Ann Hepatol.2016 Jul-Aug;15(4):592-7.
- Hepatic involvement in AL amyloidosis may present as acute liver failure. Historically, liver transplantation in these cases has achieved poor outcomes due to progress of amyloidosis and non-hepatic organ damage. In the era of bortezomib treatment, the prognosis of AL amyloidosis has been markedly
- PMID 27236160
- Micropatterning control of tubular commitment in human adult renal stem cells.
- Sciancalepore AG1, Portone A2, Moffa M3, Persano L4, De Luca M5, Paiano A5, Sallustio F6, Schena FP6, Bucci C5, Pisignano D7.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2016 Jul;94:57-69. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2016.03.042. Epub 2016 Mar 31.
- The treatment of renal injury by autologous, patient-specific adult stem cells is still an unmet need. Unsolved issues remain the spatial integration of stem cells into damaged areas of the organ, the commitment in the required cell type and the development of improved bioengineered devices. In this
- PMID 27105437
- Preparing neural stem/progenitor cells in PuraMatrix hydrogel for transplantation after brain injury in rats: A comparative methodological study.
- Aligholi H1, Rezayat SM2, Azari H3, Ejtemaei Mehr S2, Akbari M4, Modarres Mousavi SM5, Attari F6, Alipour F5, Hassanzadeh G7, Gorji A8.
- Brain research.Brain Res.2016 Jul 1;1642:197-208. doi: 10.1016/j.brainres.2016.03.043. Epub 2016 Mar 30.
- Cultivation of neural stem/progenitor cells (NS/PCs) in PuraMatrix (PM) hydrogel is an option for stem cell transplantation. The efficacy of a novel method for placing adult rat NS/PCs in PM (injection method) was compared to encapsulation and surface plating approaches. In addition, the efficacy of
- PMID 27038753
- Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasmに対する造血幹細胞移植の治療成績と予後因子
- 濾胞性リンパ腫に対する造血幹細胞移植 : どのような患者に,いつ勧めるか? (特集 低悪性度B細胞腫瘍の診療と研究の新展開)
- 17 Dec 2010 ... What is a stem cell transplant?Most stem cells are in your bone marrow. You also have some in your blood. Bone marrow stem cells turn into red blood cells, white blood cells, or platelets to help your body stay healthy. If your ...
- Autotransplantation is the transplantation of organs, tissues or even proteins from one part of the body to another in the same individual. Tissue transplanted by such "autologous" procedure is referred to as an autograft or autotransplant.
- autograft、autologous transplantation、autotransplant
- autograft、autologous transplantation、autotransplantation
- cell transplant、engraft、engraftment、graft、grafting、implant、implantation、organ graft、organ transplant、tissue graft、tissue transplant、transfer、transplant、transplant recipient