- the force applied to a unit area of surface; measured in pascals (SI unit) or in dynes (cgs unit); "the compressed gas exerts an increased pressure" (同)pressure level, force per unit area
- an oppressive condition of physical or mental or social or economic distress
- the somatic sensation that results from applying force to an area of skin; "the sensitivity of his skin to pressure and temperature was normal" (同)pressure_sensation
- a force that compels; "the public brought pressure to bear on the government"
- of or relating to a cavity or chamber in the body (especially one of the upper chambers of the heart)
- 〈U〉『押すこと』,『押しつけること』,圧搾,圧縮;〈C〉〈U〉『圧力』,圧力の強さ / 〈U〉『圧迫』,『強制』 / 〈U〉(不快な)圧迫感 / 〈C〉〈U〉(精神的な)重荷,苦脳;(時間・金銭的)切迫 / 〈U〉多忙,あわただしさ / 《おもに米》…‘に'圧力をかける,強制する(《英》pressurise)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Can a novel scoring system derived from hemodynamic and anthropometric variables predict sympathetic drive in young patients?
- Aparci M1, Ozturk C, Celik T, Balta S, Isilak Z, Karaduman M, Kardesoglu E, Iyisoy A, Fici F.
- Blood pressure monitoring.Blood Press Monit.2016 Feb;21(1):21-6. doi: 10.1097/MBP.0000000000000152.
- AIM: Sympathetic overdrive is generally the main pathophysiological abnormality in cardiovascular disease. However, its grading is not easy in clinical practice because of its complex interactions and differences in phenotypical expression. We proposed an easy, feasible, and global scaling system fo
- PMID 26461883
- Effects of epinephrine over P wave duration and ventricular repolarization in subjects without structural heart disease.
- Fuenmayor A AJ1, Gómez R L2, Solórzano MI2.
- International journal of cardiology.Int J Cardiol.2016 Feb 1;204:142-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2015.11.182. Epub 2015 Dec 2.
- BACKGROUND: Little is known about the effects of epinephrine over atrial electrical function, AV conduction and ventricular repolarization in normal subjects. We intended to study the effects of intravenous epinephrine on the duration of P wave, inter-atrial conduction time, PR, QRS, QT, corrected Q
- PMID 26657609
- Noninvasive estimation of pulmonary capillary wedge pressure in patients with mitral regurgitation: A speckle tracking echocardiography study.
- Kawase Y1, Kawasaki M2, Tanaka R3, Nomura N3, Fujii Y3, Ogawa K3, Sato H4, Miyake T3, Kato T5, Tsunekawa T5, Okubo M3, Tsuchiya K3, Tomita S5, Matsuo H3, Minatoguchi S2.
- Journal of cardiology.J Cardiol.2016 Feb;67(2):192-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jjcc.2015.04.012. Epub 2015 Jun 23.
- BACKGROUND: Echocardiographic parameters to predict pulmonary capillary wedge pressure (PCWP) in mitral regurgitation (MR) are not yet elucidated. We reported that PCWP could be accurately estimated by novel KT index which is defined as log10[left atrial (LA) emptying function (EF)/LA volume]. We ex
- PMID 26116209
- Augmented single-unit muscle sympathetic nerve activity in heart failure with chronic atrial fibrillation
- Ikeda Tatsunori,Murai Hisayoshi,Kaneko Shuichi,Usui Soichiro,Kobayashi Daisuke,Nakano Manabu,Ikeda Keiko,Takashima Shin-ichiro,Kato Takeshi,Okajima Masaki,Furusho Hiroshi,Takamura Masayuki
- Journal of Physiology 590(3), 509-518, 2012-02
- … Atrial fibrillation (AF) is a common complication in heart failure (HF) patients. … A significant negative relationship was observed between the reduced diastolic pressure induced by a prolonged cardiac interval in AF subjects and single-unit MSNA frequency within one cardiac interval in each HF + AF subject. …
- NAID 120003989044
- Turbulent left-to-right shunt flow through the interatrial septum suggesting high left atrial pressure in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction
- HAYATO Kayo,MATSUMURA Yoshihisa,KAWADA Yasumasa,BABA Yuichi,TANIOKA Katsutoshi,OKAWA Makoto,KUBO Toru,YAMASAKI Naohito,KITAOKA Hiroaki,NISHINAGA Masanori,DOI Yoshinori
- Journal of echocardiography : official publication of the Japanese Society of Echocardiography 9(3), 109-111, 2011-09-28
- NAID 10029728233
- blood gas analysis laboratory studies of arterial and venous blood for the purpose of measuring oxygen and carbon dioxide levels and pressure or tension, and hydrogen ion concentration (pH). (See accompanying table.) Analyses of ...
- Atrial pressure. On-line free medical diagnosis assistant. Ranked list of possible diseases from either several symptoms or a full patient history. A similarity measure between symptoms and diseases is provided.
- atrial pressure
- a: 心房収縮波：心房収縮力、心房充満抵抗
- c: 房室弁閉鎖時の圧上昇：
- x: 心房の弛緩
- v: 収縮期に見られる。静脈還流による心房圧上昇及び心房コンプライアンス。左房ではv波の方がa波より高い。
- y: 房室弁解放と心室への血液流入
- atria、atrium、heart atria、heart atrium