- arterial obstructive disease、arterial occlusive disease
- closure or blockage (as of a blood vessel)
- (dentistry) the normal spatial relation of the teeth when the jaws are closed
- of or involving or contained in the arteries; "arterial disease"; "the arterial system"; "arterial blood"
- 動脈の,動脈状の / 動脈血の / 幹線の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Hypothalamic, thalamic and hippocampal lesions in the mouse MCAO model: Potential involvement of deep cerebral arteries?
- El Amki M1, Clavier T2, Perzo N3, Bernard R4, Guichet PO3, Castel H3.
- Journal of neuroscience methods.J Neurosci Methods.2015 Oct 30;254:80-5. doi: 10.1016/j.jneumeth.2015.07.008. Epub 2015 Jul 26.
- Intraluminal monofilament occlusion of the middle cerebral artery (MCAO) in mice is the most used rodent model to study the pathophysiology of stroke. However, this model often shows brain damage in regions not supplied by the MCA such as the hypothalamus, hippocampus and thalamus. Several studies h
- PMID 26213218
- Clinical outcomes of multiple chronic total occlusions in coronary arteries according to three therapeutic strategies: Bypass surgery, percutaneous intervention and medication.
- Kim BS1, Yang JH2, Jang WJ3, Song YB2, Hahn JY2, Choi JH2, Kim WS4, Lee YT4, Gwon HC2, Lee SH2, Choi SH5.
- International journal of cardiology.Int J Cardiol.2015 Oct 15;197:2-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2015.06.017. Epub 2015 Jun 15.
- BACKGROUND: Limited data exist regarding clinical outcomes of multiple chronic total occlusions (CTOs) according to therapeutic strategies, coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), and medical treatment (MT).METHODS: From March 2003 to February 2012, a total
- PMID 26113468
- Collaterals: Implications in cerebral ischemic diseases and therapeutic interventions.
- Nishijima Y1, Akamatsu Y1, Weinstein PR2, Liu J3.
- Brain research.Brain Res.2015 Oct 14;1623:18-29. doi: 10.1016/j.brainres.2015.03.006. Epub 2015 Mar 11.
- Despite the tremendous progress made in the treatment of cerebrovascular occlusive diseases, many patients suffering from ischemic brain injury still experience dismal outcomes. Although rehabilitation contributes to post-stroke functional recovery, there is no doubt that interventions that promote
- PMID 25770816
- Two cases of multiple infarctions due to vertebral arterial occlusion associated with atlantoaxial subluxation caused by rheumatoid arthritis
- Baba Hideo,Tateishi Yohei,Tagami Atsushi,Tsuda Keiichi,Yoda Itaru,Koseki Hironori,Tomita Masato,Kawakami Atsushi,Osaki Makoto
- Acta medica Nagasakiensia 59(3), 99-102, 2015-03
- … This revealed a destroyed right atlantoaxial (AA) joint and right VA occlusion, which had caused the infarction. … This revealed a destroyed left AA joint and left VA occlusion, which had caused the infarction. … In both cases of RA, who had multiple infarctions due to VA occlusion and a temporary thrombus formation, 3D-CTA in a rotated position helped to diagnose arterial occlusion. …
- NAID 120005593511
- Angioscopic Observation of Acute Femoral Artery Occlusion Complicated by Use of Angio-seal Vascular Closure Device
- , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 心臓血管内視鏡 1(1), 35-37, 2015
- … We highlight a case of acute femoral artery occlusion caused by Angio-Seal ™ hemostatic device and angioscopic findings of the case. … On the basis of angioscopic findings, it was speculated that collagen sponge of the Angio-Seal accidently penetrated in to the arterial wall and the collagen component in the lumen caused thrombotic occlusion. …
- NAID 130005069290
- Endovascular embolization of an external carotid-retromandibular arteriovenous fistula using the Amplatzer vascular plug
- , , , , ,
- 脳神経血管内治療 9(1), 55-60, 2015
- … The high-flow left ECAretromandibular vein AVF was depicted in the arterial phase using selective external carotid angiography (ECAG). … Advantages of the AVP are its stability for high-flow vessel occlusion and its cost-effectiveness when compared with coils. …
- NAID 130005064091
- Claudication, which is defined as reproducible ischemic muscle pain, is one of the most common manifestations of peripheral vascular disease caused by atherosclerosis (peripheral arterial occlusive disease [PAOD]).
- Read our article and learn more on MedlinePlus: Acute arterial occlusion - kidney ... Often, people do not need treatment. Blood clots may get better on their own over time. You may have treatment to open the artery if ...
- arterial obstructive disease、arterial occlusion
- arterial occlusion、arterial occlusive disease
- arterial occlusion
- arterial occlusion
- arterial occlusion
- atresia、close、closure、dental articulation、disturb、disturbance、hamper、hindrance、impede、impediment、intercept、interception、interfere、interrupt、interruption、obliteration、obstruct、obstruction、occlude、preclusion