- with the wind abaft the beam; "a ship sailing large"
- a garment size for a large person
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world" (同)big
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- fairly large or important in effect; influential; "played a large role in the negotiations"
- having broad power and range and scope; "taking the large view"; "a large effect"; "a large sympathy"
- an organelle in the cytoplasm of a living cell; they attach to mRNA and move down it one codon at a time and then stop until tRNA brings the required amino acid; when it reaches a stop codon it falls apart and releases the completed protein molecule for u
- (同じ種類のものと比較して,形・体積・数量などが)『大きい』,多い,広い / (考えなどが)広範囲な,幅の広い,寛大な / 大きく / 自慢して,誇大に
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Cryo-EM Structure of the Archaeal 50S Ribosomal Subunit in Complex with Initiation Factor 6 and Implications for Ribosome Evolution.
- Greber BJ, Boehringer D, Godinic-Mikulcic V, Crnkovic A, Ibba M, Weygand-Durasevic I, Ban N.SourceInstitute of Molecular Biology and Biophysics, Department of Biology, Schafmattstrasse 20, ETH Zurich, 8093 Zurich, Switzerland.
- Journal of molecular biology.J Mol Biol.2012 May 4;418(3-4):145-60. Epub 2012 Jan 27.
- Translation of mRNA into proteins by the ribosome is universally conserved in all cellular life. The composition and complexity of the translation machinery differ markedly between the three domains of life. Organisms from the domain Archaea show an intermediate level of complexity, sharing several
- PMID 22306461
- Solution NMR structure of the ribosomal protein RP-L35Ae from Pyrococcus furiosus.
- Snyder DA, Aramini JM, Yu B, Huang YJ, Xiao R, Cort JR, Shastry R, Ma LC, Liu J, Rost B, Acton TB, Kennedy MA, Montelione GT.SourceDepartment of Chemistry, College of Science and Health, William Paterson University, Wayne, New Jersey 07470; Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine, and The Northeast Structural Genomics Consortium, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854.
- Proteins.Proteins.2012 Mar 16. doi: 10.1002/prot.24071. [Epub ahead of print]
- The ribosome consists of small and large subunits each composed of dozens of proteins and RNA molecules. However, the functions of many of the individual protomers within the ribosome are still unknown. In this article, we describe the solution NMR structure of the ribosomal protein RP-L35Ae from th
- PMID 22422653
- Ribosome Subunits, Large, Archaeal The large subunit of the archaeal 70s ribosome. It is composed of the 23S RIBOSOMAL rna, the 5S RIBOSOMAL rna, and about 40 different ribosomal proteins. Images Large Ribosomal Subunit of proteopedia.org
- 4. |||||..... 47% Greber BJ, Boehringer D, Godinic-Mikulcic V, Crnkovic A, Ibba M, Weygand-Durasevic I, Ban N: Cryo-EM structure of the archaeal 50S ribosomal subunit in complex with initiation factor 6 and implications for ribosome ...
- archaeal large ribosome subunit
- ribosomal subunit