- anterior-posterior axes、anterior-posterior axis、anteroposterior axes、body axis、rostrocaudal axes、rostrocaudal axis
- the main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
- the center around which something rotates (同)axis of rotation
- the 2nd cervical vertebra; serves as a pivot for turning the head (同)axis vertebra
- a straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- terminate; "The NSF axed the research program and stopped funding it" (同)axe
- an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle (同)axe
- in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations; "the Axis opposed the Allies in World War II"
- 〈C〉軸,軸線;枢軸(すうじく) / 《the A-》枢軸国(第二次大戦当時の日本・ドイツ・イタリアなど)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. ステロイドの薬理学的使用 pharmacologic use of glucocorticoids
- 2. 心電図の解釈の基本原則 basic principles of electrocardiographic interpretation
- 3. 三尖弁の心エコー評価 echocardiographic evaluation of the tricuspid valve
- 4. 頭蓋骨縫合早期癒合症の概要 overview of craniosynostosis
- 5. 視床下部下垂体軸 hypothalamic pituitary axis
- Developing CT based computational models of pediatric femurs.
- Li X1, Viceconti M2, Cohen MC3, Reilly GC4, Carré MJ5, Offiah AC6.
- Journal of biomechanics.J Biomech.2015 Jul 16;48(10):2034-40. doi: 10.1016/j.jbiomech.2015.03.027. Epub 2015 Apr 10.
- The mechanisms of fracture in infants and toddlers are not well understood. There have been very few studies on the mechanical properties of pediatric bones and their responses under fracture loading. A better understanding of fracture mechanisms in children will help elucidate both accidental and n
- PMID 25895643
- Femoral and Tibial Graft Tunnel Parameters After Transtibial, Anteromedial Portal, and Outside-In Single-Bundle Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.
- Osti M1, Krawinkel A2, Ostermann M3, Hoffelner T4, Benedetto KP3.
- The American journal of sports medicine.Am J Sports Med.2015 Jul 2. pii: 0363546515590221. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Anatomic graft tunnel placement is recommended in anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction to restore knee joint stability and function. Transtibial (TT), anteromedial portal (AMP), and outside-in (OI) retrograde drilling surgical techniques have been described for tibial and femo
- PMID 26138734
- Knee alignment in the transverse plane during weight-bearing activity and its implication for the tibial rotational alignment in total knee arthroplasty.
- Yin L1, Chen K1, Guo L1, Cheng L2, Wang F1, Yang L3.
- Clinical biomechanics (Bristol, Avon).Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon).2015 Jul;30(6):565-71. doi: 10.1016/j.clinbiomech.2015.04.003. Epub 2015 Apr 15.
- BACKGROUND: The alignment of the knee in the transverse plane is important to the biomechanical functions of the lower limb, and is also associated with the outcomes of the total knee arthroplasty. This study aimed to evaluate the dynamic tibiofemoral alignment in the transverse plane during a weigh
- PMID 25936578
- PI3K/Akt pathway regulates retinoic acid-induced Hox gene expression in F9 cells
- Lee Youra,Lee Ji-Yeon,Kim Myoung Hee
- Development, growth & differentiation 56(7), 518-525, 2014-09
- NAID 40020214713
- Hox transcription factor Antp regulates sericin-1 gene expression in the terminal differentiated silk gland of Bombyx mori
- Kimoto Mai,Tsubota Takuya,Uchino Keiro,Sezutsu Hideki,Takiya Shigeharu
- Developmental biology 386(1), 64-71, 2014-02-01
- … Hox genes are well-known master regulators in developmental morphogenesis along the anteroposterior axis of animals. … The silk gland of Bombyx mori is a tubular tissue divided into several subparts along the anteroposterior axis, and the silk genes are expressed with specific patterns. …
- NAID 120005397913
- Mitochondrial inhibitor sodium azide inhibits the reorganization of mitochondria-rich cytoplasm and the establishment of the anteroposterior axis in ascidian embryo
- Ishii Hirokazu,Shirai Takuma,Makino Chisato [他]
- Development, growth & differentiation 56(2), 175-188, 2014-02
- NAID 40019987333
- By drawing a line connecting these two points, we define the anteroposterior axis (sometimes written antero-posterior). Caudal and Posterior (back end) are often used interchangeably. In veterinary medicine, caudo-cranial is preferred ...
- Definition of anteroposterior from Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary with examples and pronunciations. ... concerned with or extending along a direction or axis from front to back or from anterior to posterior. —an·tero·pos·te·ri·or·ly adverb ...
- anteroposterior axis、anteroposterior axes、anterior-posterior axis、anterior-posterior axes
- anteroposterior axis, 胚の
- anteroposterior axis、body axis、rostrocaudal axis、rostrocaudal axes
- anterior-posterior axes、anterior-posterior axis、anteroposterior axis
- anterior-posterior axis、anteroposterior axes、anteroposterior axis
- anterior-posterior axes、anteroposterior axes、anteroposterior axis
- back and forth、posteroanterior、rostrocaudal、rostrocaudally