- of or related to the anus; "anal thermometer"
- a stage in psychosexual development when the childs interest is concentrated on the anal region; fixation at this stage is said to result in orderliness, meanness, stubbornness, compulsiveness, etc. (同)anal retentive
- erosion by friction (同)attrition, corrasion, detrition
- an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off (同)scratch, scrape, excoriation
- a collection of anecdotes about a person or place
- 〈C〉すり傷 / 〈U〉すりむくこと,摩滅
- (次にくる語の発音が母音で始まるときに用いる) / (子音[h]で始まり第1音節に強勢のない語の場合はanを用いることがある.ただし,この場合は[h]を発音しない)
- Dermal Abrasion Experienced as an Adverse Effect of the EZ-IO(®).
- Overbey JK1, Kon AA2.
- The Journal of emergency medicine.J Emerg Med.2016 Jan;50(1):e7-e10. doi: 10.1016/j.jemermed.2015.09.003. Epub 2015 Oct 24.
- BACKGROUND: In 2007, an update was released to the pediatric and neonatal septic shock guidelines, which emphasized early use of therapies, specifically, first-hour fluid resuscitation and inotrope therapy. This has led to increased use of intraosseous (IO) access as a source of vascular access. Pre
- PMID 26603361
- High temperature mass detection using a carbon nanotube bilayer modified quartz crystal microbalance as a GC detector.
- Benz M1, Benz L, Patel SV.
- Analytical chemistry.Anal Chem.2015 Mar 3;87(5):2779-87. doi: 10.1021/ac504101a. Epub 2015 Feb 10.
- A small, portable gas chromatograph (GC) was assembled for the trace detection of controlled substances using a novel quartz crystal microbalance sensor (QCM). The QCM crystal surface was modified with a variety of sorption materials to increase adsorption thereby amplifying mass detection. Single p
- PMID 25627574
- An integrated microfluidic chip enabling control and spatially resolved monitoring of temperature in micro flow reactors.
- Hoera C1, Ohla S, Shu Z, Beckert E, Nagl S, Belder D.
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry.Anal Bioanal Chem.2015 Jan;407(2):387-96. doi: 10.1007/s00216-014-8297-3. Epub 2014 Nov 7.
- A strength of microfluidic chip laboratories is the rapid heat transfer that, in principle, enables a very homogeneous temperature distribution in chemical processes. In order to exploit this potential, we present an integrated chip system where the temperature is precisely controlled and monitored
- PMID 25377779
- anal abrasion, anal fissure