- any muscular weakness
- Pemphigus with thymoma improved by thymectomy: report of a case.
- Yoshida M1, Miyoshi T, Sakiyama S, Kondo K, Tangoku A.
- Surgery today.Surg Today.2013 Jul;43(7):806-8. doi: 10.1007/s00595-012-0272-z. Epub 2012 Aug 2.
- A 53-year-old female with pemphigus vulgaris received treatment with prednisolone for 3 years. On chest computed tomography performed at follow-up, an anterior-mediastinal tumor (4 cm × 3 cm) was detected and diagnosed as a thymoma. Although amyosthenia was absent, the patient's anti-acetylcholine-
- PMID 22855008
- [Clinical and pathological investigation of polymyositis and dermatomyositis: report of 83 cases].
- Li Q1, Lu BX, Zhou L, An SL.
- Di 1 jun yi da xue xue bao = Academic journal of the first medical college of PLA.Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao.2002 Dec;22(12):1139-40.
- OBJECTIVE: To study the clinical and pathological characteristics and treatment of polymyositis (PM) and dermatomyositis (DM).METHODS: Eighty-three DM/PM cases were reviewed and analyzed.RESULTS: The main clinical presentations of PM/DM included amyosthenia, muscular tenderness, elevation of serum e
- PMID 12480599
- [Case of severe amyosthenia].
- Inokawa H, Zenda Y, Honda S, Kawasaki T, Okamura Y.
- Naika. Internal medicine.Naika.1966 Apr;17(4):789-92.
- PMID 5960836
- What does amyosthenia mean? Amyosthenia | definition of amyosthenia by Medical dictionary http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/amyosthenia Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary Search / ? ...
- a·my·os·then·ic (ă-mī'os-then'ik), Relating to or causing muscular weakness. amy·os·then·ic (ā-mī'os-then'ik) Relating to or causing muscular weakness. amyosthenia (a?mi?os-the'ne-a) [ a-+ myo-+ sthenia] Muscular weakness. See: myasthenia ...