- drive by or as if by pulsation; "A soft breeze pulsed the air"
- the rate at which the heart beats; usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation of a persons health (同)pulse_rate, heart_rate
- the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart; "he could feel the beat of her heart" (同)pulsation, heartbeat, beat
- edible seeds of various pod-bearing plants (peas or beans or lentils etc.)
- produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses; "pulse waves"; "a transmitter pulsed by an electronic tube" (同)pulsate
- (of a current) reversing direction; "alternating current"
- 100 puls equal 1 afghani in Afghanistan
- 《通例単数形で》『脈はく』 / (一般に,規則的な)鼓動,律動 / (電気の)パルス / (一般的な)傾向 / 脈を打つ,鼓動する
- 〈U〉《時に複数扱い》(食用の)豆類 / 〈C〉《通例複数形で》豆のとれる植物
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Extensor motoneurone properties are altered immediately before and during fictive locomotion in the adult decerebrate rat.
- MacDonell CW1, Power KE1, Chopek JW1, Gardiner KR1, Gardiner PF1,2.
- The Journal of physiology.J Physiol.2015 May 15;593(10):2327-42. doi: 10.1113/JP270239. Epub 2015 Apr 17.
- KEY POINTS: This is the first report, in adult decerebrate rats, to examine intracellular hindlimb motoneurone properties during quiescence, fictive locomotion and a tonic period immediately before fictive locomotion that is characterized by increased peripheral nerve activity. It is shown for the f
- PMID 25809835
- Self-gated fat-suppressed cardiac cine MRI.
- Ingle RR1, Santos JM, Overall WR, McConnell MV, Hu BS, Nishimura DG.
- Magnetic resonance in medicine.Magn Reson Med.2015 May;73(5):1764-74. doi: 10.1002/mrm.25291. Epub 2014 May 7.
- PURPOSE: To develop a self-gated alternating repetition time balanced steady-state free precession (ATR-SSFP) pulse sequence for fat-suppressed cardiac cine imaging.METHODS: Cardiac gating is computed retrospectively using acquired magnetic resonance self-gating data, enabling cine imaging without t
- PMID 24806049
- Transport, resealing, and re-poration dynamics of two-pulse electroporation-mediated molecular delivery.
- Demiryurek Y1, Nickaeen M1, Zheng M2, Yu M1, Zahn JD2, Shreiber DI2, Lin H1, Shan JW3.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2015 Apr 22;1848(8):1706-1714. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamem.2015.04.007. [Epub ahead of print]
- Electroporation is of interest for many drug-delivery and gene-therapy applications. Prior studies have shown that a two-pulse-electroporation protocol consisting of a short-duration, high-voltage first pulse followed by a longer, low-voltage second pulse can increase delivery efficiency and preserv
- PMID 25911207
- Thin film deposition of metal oxides in resistance switching devices: electrode material dependence of resistance switching in manganite films.
- Nakamura Toshihiro,Homma Kohei,Tachibana Kunihide
- Nanoscale research letters 8(1), 2013-02
- … The electric-pulse-induced resistance switching in layered structures composed of polycrystalline Pr1-xCaxMnO3 (PCMO) sandwiched between Pt bottom electrode and top electrodes of various metals (metal/PCMO/Pt) was studied by direct current current-voltage (I-V) measurements and alternating current impedance spectroscopy. … The PCMO-based devices with hysteretic I-V curves exhibited an electric-pulse-induced resistance switching between high and low resistance states. …
- NAID 120005244256
- Frequency-Dependent Formulations of a Drude-Critical Points Model for Explicit and Implicit FDTD Methods Using the Trapezoidal RC Technique
- SHIBAYAMA Jun,WATANABE Keisuke,ANDO Ryoji,YAMAUCHI Junji,NAKANO Hisamatsu
- IEICE Transactions on Electronics E95.C(4), 725-732, 2012
- … Numerical accuracy is investigated through the analysis of pulse propagation in a metal (aluminum) cladding waveguide. …
- NAID 130002135513
- A Chaotic Advection Enhanced Microfluidic Split-and-Recombine Mixer for the Preparation of Chemical and Biological Probes
- Rajabi Negar,Hoffmann Marko,Bahnemann Janina,Zeng An-Ping,Schlüter Michael,Müller Jörg
- JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING OF JAPAN 45(9), 703-707, 2012
- … Dynamic pulse experiments for cell analysis require rapid and precise preparation of probes, which is often not possible in a macro-laboratory environment. … Two alternating channel layers result in a three-dimensional pathway. … Biological pulse experiments were performed with the mixer, showing its suitability for preparing biological particles as eukaryotic cells. …
- NAID 130001858758
- At any rate, the alternating pulses of light and sound sharpened into a synesthetic perception of the architectural situation, an experience that was continued in the upper reaches of the cupola, in Rotunde, 2002, a work by Austrian ...
- pulse, in anatomy pulse, alternate expansion and contraction of artery artery, blood vessel that conveys blood away from the heart. Except for the pulmonary artery, which carries deoxygenated blood from the heart to the lungs ...
- 脈拍の大きさ：収縮期と拡張期の間の動脈壁の動きの幅 → 脈圧を反映
1. 大脈(large pulse)
2. 小脈(small pulse)
- 動脈壁が上下に動く速さ → 血圧の上昇、下降の急峻さを反映
1. 二峰性脈(double apical pulse)
- (吸気時)拍出量が減る → 駆出時間短縮 → 脈拍の間隔短縮 → 脈拍↑
- (II音のページより)吸気時には、肺静脈が拡張 → 左房・左室への血液還流量が減少 → 左室を充満する血液量減少 → 一回拍出量減少 → 駆出時間の短縮 → A弁の開放時間が短縮
- alternating pulse
- pulsus alternans
- 機械的交互脈 mechanical alternans
- 機械的交互脈：一拍ごとに左室の収縮力、左室拡張終期容量と心拍出量が変化すること → 左心不全
- 電気的交互脈：心電図上で、QRS波やT波が変化すること → 心嚢液貯留
- alternating pulse