- of nerves and nerve impulses; conveying sensory information from the sense organs to the CNS; "afferent nerves"; "afferent impulses"
- a trodden path (同)footpath
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Sprouting of colonic afferent central terminals and increased spinal mitogen-activated protein kinase expression in a mouse model of chronic visceral hypersensitivity.
- Harrington AM, Brierley SM, Isaacs N, Hughes PA, Castro J, Blackshaw LA.SourceNerve-Gut Research Laboratory, Discipline of Medicine, The University of Adelaide, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 5000. email@example.com
- The Journal of comparative neurology.J Comp Neurol.2012 Jul 1;520(10):2241-55. doi: 10.1002/cne.23042.
- Visceral pain following infection or inflammation is a major clinical problem. Although we have knowledge of how peripheral endings of colonic afferents change in disease, their central projections have been overlooked. With neuroanatomical tracing and colorectal distension (CRD), we sought to ident
- PMID 22237807
- Intracortical modulation of somatosensory evoked fields during movement: Evidence for selective suppression of postsynaptic inhibition.
- Huttunen J, Lauronen L.SourceBioMag Laboratory, HUSLAB, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland.
- Brain research.Brain Res.2012 Jun 12;1459:43-51. Epub 2012 Apr 20.
- As accurate finger movements depend on guidance by afferent sensory feedback information, it is of interest to examine how the cortical processing of afferent signals is altered during movement states compared with rest. In the present study we evaluated afferent input to the primary somatosensory c
- PMID 22564923
- Electrophysiological Analysis of the Mechanism of Autonomic Action by Lactobacilli
- Tanida Mamoru,Nagai Katsuya
- Bioscience and Microflora 30(4), 99-109, 2011
- … Collectively, these findings strongly suggest that SCN and histamine neurons are involved in the lactobacilli-mediated pathology of autonomic nerves and related physiological changes through abdominal afferent vagal pathway input to the central nervous system. …
- NAID 130001253242
- Leukotrienes in Nociceptive Pathway and Neuropathic/Inflammatory Pain
- Noguchi Koichi,Okubo Masamichi
- Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin 34(8), 1163-1169, 2011
- … This review summarizes the hypothesis that LTs might work in the spinal cord and primary afferent in pathological pain conditions. …
- NAID 130000936581
- 求心路 afferent pathway
- afferent fiber、afferent fibre、afferent neuron、afferent pathway、afferents、centripetal、concentric、import、importation
- afferent、afferent pathway