- 〈人〉‘に'判決を下す,宣告する / (法律・審査で)(人に)…'を'与える《+『名』+『to』+『名』〈人〉》(award) / 《『adjudge』+『名』[+『to be』]+『形』(『名』)〈補〉》(…と)…'を'考える,見なす
- Regional and temporal heterogeneity of epithelial ovarian cancer tumor biopsies: implications for therapeutic strategies.
- Paracchini L1, Mannarino L1, Craparotta I1, Romualdi C2, Fruscio R3, Grassi T3, Fotia V4, Caratti G1, Perego P5, Calura E2, Clivio L1, D'Incalci M1, Beltrame L1, Marchini S1.
- Oncotarget.Oncotarget.2016 Jul 9. doi: 10.18632/oncotarget.10505. [Epub ahead of print]
- Stage III/IV epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC) is a systemic disease. The clonal relationship among different tumor lesions at diagnosis (spatial heterogeneity) and how tumor clonal architecture evolves over time (temporal heterogeneity) have not yet been defined. Such knowledge would help to develop
- PMID 27409340
- A survey of metacercarial infections in commonly edible fish and crab hosts prevailing in Manipur, Northeast India.
- Athokpam VD1, Tandon V1.
- Journal of parasitic diseases : official organ of the Indian Society for Parasitology.J Parasit Dis.2015 Sep;39(3):429-40. doi: 10.1007/s12639-013-0360-z. Epub 2013 Oct 8.
- Food-borne trematode infections, which are mainly transmitted through consumption of inadequately cooked or raw fish and crabs, affect a large section of population, particularly in Southeast Asian countries, thus eliciting a remarkable morbidity and causing serious damage to health. In India, cente
- PMID 26345047
- Item diagnostics in multivariate discrete data.
- Maydeu-Olivares A1, Liu Y2.
- Psychological methods.Psychol Methods.2015 Jun;20(2):276-92. doi: 10.1037/a0039015. Epub 2015 Apr 13.
- Researchers who evaluate the fit of psychometric models to binary or multinomial items often look at univariate and bivariate residuals to determine how a poorly fitting model can be improved. There is a class of z statistics and also a class of generalized X₂ statistics that can be used for exami
- PMID 25867486
- 松川 俊夫
- 医学哲学医学倫理 (20), 56-66, 2002-11-10
- … And many bioethicists and laymen adjudge that the physician-patient relationship must base itself on the 'contract.' But Japanese 'SEKEN1 ('the world' or the traditional Japanese human relationship) between a physician and a patient postulates one sort of physician's paternalism. …
- NAID 110007151522
- Synonyms for adjudge at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.