- tending to adhere
- relating to or affecting the joints of the body; "the articular surfaces of bones"; "articular disease" (同)articulary
- 付着力のある,粘着性の / 粘着物,接着剤
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- In vivo kinetic evaluation of an adhesive capsulitis model in rats.
- Villa-Camacho JC1, Okajima S1, Perez-Viloria ME1, Walley KC2, Zurakowski D3, Rodriguez EK4, Nazarian A5.
- Journal of shoulder and elbow surgery / American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons ... [et al.].J Shoulder Elbow Surg.2015 Jul 31. pii: S1058-2746(15)00318-3. doi: 10.1016/j.jse.2015.06.015. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND AND HYPOTHESIS: We hypothesized that extra-articular, internal fixation of the shoulder in rats would result in a subsequent decrease in rotational range of motion (ROM) and an increase in joint stiffness. We further hypothesized that residual kinematic changes would still be present at 8
- PMID 26234663
- Effect of Hypertonic Saline in Intra-Articular Hydraulic Distension for Adhesive Capsulitis.
- Lee JH1, Kim SB2, Lee KW3, Lee SJ4, Lee JU5.
- PM & R : the journal of injury, function, and rehabilitation.PM R.2015 Jul;7(7):721-6. doi: 10.1016/j.pmrj.2015.04.013. Epub 2015 Apr 29.
- BACKGROUND: Maintaining the integrity of the capsule along with infusing a sufficient amount of fluid is 1 of the therapeutic concepts in intra-articular hydraulic distension (IHD) for adhesive capsulitis. It has been known that hypertonic saline solution decreases tissue edema and increases the flu
- PMID 25937021
- Musculoskeletal manifestations of diabetes mellitus.
- Merashli M1, Chowdhury TA2, Jawad AS1.
- QJM : monthly journal of the Association of Physicians.QJM.2015 May 28. pii: hcv106. [Epub ahead of print]
- The prevalence of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes are increasing significantly worldwide. Whilst vascular complications of diabetes are well recognized, and account for principle mortality and morbidity from the condition, musculoskeletal manifestations of diabetes are common and whilst not life threaten
- PMID 26025688
- Suprascapular nerve block for adhesive cupsulitis of the shoulder.
- 平野 真子,野村 一俊,勾坂 正明,小田 光義,千田 治道,水岡 二郎
- 整形外科と災害外科 37(4), 1415-1420, 1989
- … 16 patients of these were adhesive capsulitis, 4 were rotator cuff tear and one was contracture after trauma. … Prior to this therapy 12 patients were treated by local injection therapy (intra-articular injection etc.), but it was not effective. … It is considered that suprascapular nerve block is one of the valuable treatments for adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder. …
- NAID 130001633899
- The shoulder is a very complex joint that is crucial to many activities of daily living. Decreased shoulder mobility is a serious clinical finding. A global decrease in shoulder range of motion is called adhesive capsulitis ...
- Lee HJ, Lim KB, Kim DY, Lee KT. Randomized controlled trial for efficacy of intra-articular injection for adhesive capsulitis: ultrasonography-guided versus blind technique. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2009; 90:1997. Carette S, Moffet ...
- adhesive capsulitis, adhesive articular capsulitis
- accretion、adhere、adherence、adherent、adhesion、adhesive property、adhesiveness、adhesives、coalesce、coalescence、coalescent、cohesion、cohesive、cohesiveness、glue、symphysial