- arrange in phases or stages; "phase a withdrawal"
- (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary; "the reaction occurs in the liquid phase of the system" (同)form
- a particular point in the time of a cycle; measured from some arbitrary zero and expressed as an angle (同)phase_angle
- any distinct time period in a sequence of events; "we are in a transitional stage in which many former ideas must be revised or rejected" (同)stage
- adjust so as to be in a synchronized condition; "he phased the intake with the output of the machine"
- (astronomy) the particular appearance of a bodys state of illumination (especially one of the recurring shapes of the part of Earths moon that is illuminated by the sun); "the full phase of the moon"
- of critical importance and consequence; "an acute (or critical) lack of research funds"
- having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions; "an acute observer of politics and politicians"; "incisive comments"; "icy knifelike reasoning"; "as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang"; "penetrating insight"; "frequent penetrative observations" (同)discriminating, incisive, keen, knifelike, penetrating, penetrative, piercing, sharp
- extremely sharp or intense; "acute pain"; "felt acute annoyance"; "intense itching and burning" (同)intense
- having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course; "acute appendicitis"; "the acute phase of the illness"; "acute patients"
- of an angle; less than 90 degrees
- any of a large group of nitrogenous organic compounds that are essential constituents of living cells; consist of polymers of amino acids; essential in the diet of animals for growth and for repair of tissues; can be obtained from meat and eggs and milk and legumes; "a diet high in protein"
- (変化・発達の)『段階』,『局面』 / (物事の)『面』,様相《+『of』+『名』》 / (月・惑星などの)相 / …‘を'段階的に調整(整理)する
- (先の)『鋭い』,とがった / (痛み・感情などが)『激しい』,強い / (知力・感覚などが)『鋭い』,鋭敏な / (事態が)重大な / (病気が)急性の / (音が)高い,鋭い / 鋭角の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Yellow head virus infection in black tiger shrimp reveals specific interaction with granule-containing hemocytes and crustinPm1 as a responsive protein.
- Havanapan PO1, Taengchaiyaphum S2, Ketterman AJ1, Krittanai C3.
- Developmental and comparative immunology.Dev Comp Immunol.2016 Jan;54(1):126-36. doi: 10.1016/j.dci.2015.09.005. Epub 2015 Sep 14.
- Yellow head virus (YHV) causes acute infections and mass mortality in black tiger shrimp culture. Our study aims to investigate molecular interaction between YHV and circulating hemocytes of Penaeus monodon at early infection. Total shrimp hemocytes were isolated by Percoll gradient centrifugation a
- PMID 26384157
- Posttranscriptional Regulation of the Inflammatory Marker C-Reactive Protein by the RNA-Binding Protein HuR and MicroRNA 637.
- Kim Y1, Noren Hooten N1, Dluzen DF1, Martindale JL2, Gorospe M2, Evans MK3.
- Molecular and cellular biology.Mol Cell Biol.2015 Dec 15;35(24):4212-21. doi: 10.1128/MCB.00645-15. Epub 2015 Oct 5.
- C-reactive protein (CRP), an acute-phase plasma protein, is a major component of inflammatory reactions functioning as a mediator of innate immunity. It has been widely used as a validated clinical biomarker of the inflammatory state in trauma, infection, and age-associated chronic diseases, includi
- PMID 26438598
- Translational research and biomarkers in neonatal sepsis.
- Delanghe JR1, Speeckaert MM2.
- Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry.Clin Chim Acta.2015 Dec 7;451(Pt A):46-64. doi: 10.1016/j.cca.2015.01.031. Epub 2015 Feb 4.
- As neonatal sepsis is a severe condition, there is a call for reliable biomarkers to differentiate between infected and noninfected newborns. Although blood culture has been considered as the gold standard, this analysis is still too slow and limited by false negative results. Use of CRP is hampered
- PMID 25661089
- protein /pro·tein/ (pro´tēn) any of a group of complex organic compounds containing carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and sulfur. Proteins, the principal ... Acute phase proteins (APPs) are proteins that generally have a non ...
- Acute phase proteins are a group of proteins whose plasma concentrations increase or decrease in response to tissue injury, acute infections, burns, or chronic inflammation. ... Ananian P, et al. (2005). Serum acute-phase protein ...
- acute phase reactant, APR
- 急性期反応物質、急性期蛋白 急性期蛋白質 急性相蛋白質 acute phase reactant、急性期タンパク質 acute phase protein acute phase proteins APP
- ポジティブAPR, positive acute phase reactant
- ネガティブAPR, negative acute phase reactant ← 産生が抑制される
- acute period、acute stage