- of critical importance and consequence; "an acute (or critical) lack of research funds"
- having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions; "an acute observer of politics and politicians"; "incisive comments"; "icy knifelike reasoning"; "as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang"; "penetrating insight"; "frequent penetrative observations" (同)discriminating, incisive, keen, knifelike, penetrating, penetrative, piercing, sharp
- extremely sharp or intense; "acute pain"; "felt acute annoyance"; "intense itching and burning" (同)intense
- having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course; "acute appendicitis"; "the acute phase of the illness"; "acute patients"
- of an angle; less than 90 degrees
- (medicine) an immunological response that refuses to accept substances or organisms that are recognized as foreign; "rejection of the transplanted liver"
- the state of being rejected
- the act of rejecting something; "his proposals were met with rejection"
- the speech act of rejecting
- (先の)『鋭い』,とがった / (痛み・感情などが)『激しい』,強い / (知力・感覚などが)『鋭い』,鋭敏な / (事態が)重大な / (病気が)急性の / (音が)高い,鋭い / 鋭角の
- 〈U〉〈C〉断ること,拒絶;却下 / 〈C〉廃棄物
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Expression levels of Notch1 and Delta-like 4 in peripheral lymphocytes and their relationship with T helper 17 (Th17) cells in renal transplant recipients.
- Zheng K1, Tan J2, Zhu W2, Wu W2, Yang S2, Cai J2, Gao X2, Wu Z2, Wu C2, He F2.
- Transplant immunology.Transpl Immunol.2015 Sep;33(1):13-9. doi: 10.1016/j.trim.2015.05.006. Epub 2015 Jun 9.
- OBJECTIVE: This study aimed to investigate the role of the Notch1/Delta-like 4 signaling pathway and its relationship with T helper 17 (Th17) cells in the peripheral transplantation immune of renal transplant recipients.METHODS: Fifty-two kidney transplant recipients in our hospital were selected an
- PMID 26070613
- Differential expression of microRNAs in renal transplant patients with acute T-cell mediated rejection.
- Soltaninejad E1, Nicknam MH2, Nafar M3, Ahmadpoor P3, Pourrezagholi F3, Sharbafi MH4, Hosseinzadeh M4, Foroughi F5, Yekaninejad MS6, Bahrami T5, Sharif-Paghaleh E4, Amirzargar A7.
- Transplant immunology.Transpl Immunol.2015 Sep;33(1):1-6. doi: 10.1016/j.trim.2015.05.002. Epub 2015 May 20.
- BACKGROUND: MicroRNAs (miRNAs) regulate most of encoding genes and protein. In this study, we aimed to investigate the expression levels of miR-142-5p, miR-142-3p, miR-155 and miR-223 in paired biopsy and peripheral blood mononuclear cell (PBMC) samples of renal allograft recipients with acute T-cel
- PMID 26002284
- Cell-Mediated and Humoral Acute Vascular Rejection and Graft Loss - A Registry Study.
- Teo RZ1, Wong G2,3,4,5, Russ GR2,6, Lim WH2,7.
- Nephrology (Carlton, Vic.).Nephrology (Carlton).2015 Aug 3. doi: 10.1111/nep.12577. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND AND AIMS: Rejection of renal allografts following transplantation continues to be a major impediment to long-term graft survival. Although acute vascular rejection (AVR) is associated with a high risk of graft loss, it remains unclear whether AVR with accompanied cellular or humoral rejec
- PMID 26243593
- Infectious Episodes Lead to the Oxidative Stress Response after Lung Transplantation
- Takuro Miyazaki,Naoya Yamasaki,Tomoshi Tsuchiya,Keitaro Matsumoto,Katsunori Takagi,Hiroo Izumino,Takeshi Nagayasu
- American Journal of Case Reports 16, 255-258, 2015-04-30
- … In lung transplantation, severe oxidative stress is expected when ischemia/reperfusion injury, acute allograft rejection, and various infections occur. … No acute rejection was seen during hospitalization. … The patient's postoperative course was uneventful, and there was no allograft rejection or infection. …
- NAID 120005615578
- 布田 伸一
- 移植 50(2-3), 112-117, 2015
- … In the acute phase after HTx, many approaches are needed to diagnose and treat rejection and infection and to manage the adverse effects of immunosuppression. … During the chronic stage after HTx, major complications such as cardiac allograft vasculopathy, malignancy, and renal dysfunction should be detected and treated as early as possible, sometimes with modifications in immunosuppressant regimens. …
- NAID 130005093531
- Liver transplantation and autoimmune hepatitis
- Tanaka Tomohiro,Sugawara Yasuhiko,Kokudo Norihiro
- Intractable & Rare Diseases Research 4(1), 33-38, 2015
- … Indication for LT for AIH does not differ basically from other liver diseases including both acute and chronic types of disease progression, although it is reported to be an infrequent indication for LT worldwide due to the therapeutic advances of immunosuppression. … and this seems to have important clinical implications because its management differs from the standard treatment for allograft rejection. …
- NAID 130005008098
- Mechanisms of acute rejection In the absence of immunosuppression, the transplant recipient develops a robust response to the allograft, predominantly driven by T-cell recognition of foreign Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC ...
- With the use of potent immunosuppressive agents immediately following and in the maintenance phase after renal transplantation, the incidence of acute rejection, generally defined as rejection within the first year following ...
- acute allograft rejection