- the quality of taking advantage; "she turned her writing skills to good account"
- a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance; "they send me an accounting every month" (同)accounting, account statement
- a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services; "he asked to see the executive who handled his account" (同)business relationship
- be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something; "Passing grades account for half of the grades given in this exam"
- importance or value; "a person of considerable account"; "he predicted that although it is of small account now it will rapidly increase in importance"
- furnish a justifying analysis or explanation; "I cant account for the missing money" (同)answer for
- keep an account of (同)calculate
- think logically; "The children must learn to reason"
- a rational motive for a belief or action; "the reason that war was declared"; "the grounds for their declaration" (同)ground
- the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination; "we are told that man is endowed with reason and capable of distinguishing good from evil" (同)understanding, intellect
- a fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion; "there is reason to believe he is lying"
- an explanation of the cause of some phenomenon; "the reason a steady state was never reached was that the back pressure built up too slowly"
- decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion; "We reasoned that it was cheaper to rent than to buy a house" (同)reason out, conclude
- give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally; "cause a commotion"; "make a stir"; "cause an accident" (同)do, make
- a justification for something existing or happening; "he had no cause to complain"; "they had good reason to rejoice" (同)reason, grounds
- events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something; "they are trying to determine the cause of the crash"
- take action with respect to (someone or something); "How are we going to deal with this problem?"; "The teacher knew how to deal with these lazy students"
- a plank of softwood (fir or pine board)
- a particular instance of buying or selling; "it was a package deal"; "I had no further trade with him"; "hes a master of the business deal" (同)trade, business deal
- the act of apportioning or distributing something; "the captain was entrusted with the deal of provisions"
- the act of distributing playing cards; "the deal was passed around the table clockwise"
- the type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement); "he got a good deal on his car"
- do business; offer for sale as for ones livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes" (同)sell, trade
- behave in a certain way towards others; "He deals fairly with his employees"
- distribute cards to the players in a game; "Whos dealing?"
- give (a specific card) to a player; "He dealt me the Queen of Spades"
- sell; "deal hashish"
- fix or determine the value of; assign a value to; "value the jewelry and art work in the estate"
- the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else; "he tried to estimate the value of the produce at normal prices" (同)economic value
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note (同)time value, note value
- relative darkness or lightness of a color; "I establish the colors and principal values by organizing the painting into three values--dark, medium...and light"-Joe Hing Lowe
- the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable; "the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world"
- a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed; "the value assigned was 16 milliseconds"
- an ideal accepted by some individual or group; "he has old-fashioned values"
- trade or deal a commodity; "They trafficked with us for gold"
- buying and selling; especially illicit trade
- the aggregation of things (pedestrians or vehicles) coming and going in a particular locality during a specified period of time
- the amount of activity over a communication system during a given period of time; "heavy traffic overloaded the trunk lines"; "traffic on the internet is lightest during the night"
- deal illegally; "traffic drugs"
- having a specified value; "not worth his salt"; "worth her weight in gold"
- an indefinite quantity of something having a specified value; "10 dollars worth of gasoline"
- the quality that renders something desirable or valuable or useful
- free from control or responsibility
- not to be accounted for or explained; "perceptible only as unaccountable influences that hinder progress"; "an unexplainable fear" (同)unexplainable
- a retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement; taxes on the interest earned in the account are deferred (同)IRA
- an account that shows totals of amounts entered in a subsidiary ledger
- a bank account that accumulates interest
- a bookkeepers chronological list of related debits and credits of a business; forms part of a ledger of accounts (同)accounting system, method of accounting
- a convincing explanation that reveals basic causes; "he was unable to give a clear accounting for his actions"
- a system that provides quantitative information about finances
- 〈C〉『計算』,勘定 / 〈C〉『計算書』,勘定書;簿記 / 〈C〉(商売の)取引;(銀行の)口座 / 〈C〉『説明』,報告;記事 / 《文》〈U〉価値(value),重要性(importance) / 〈U〉根拠;理由 / 《『account』+『名』〈目〉+『形』(『名』,『過分』)〈補〉》(…と)…'を'考える,みなす(consider)
- 〈C〉〈U〉『理由』,わけ,根拠 / 〈U〉『理性』,判断力;道理 / 『論理的に孝える』 / (人に)道理を悟らせる《+『with』+『名』〈人〉》 / …‘を'論理的に孝える《+『out』+『名,』+『名』+『out』》 / 《『reason』+『that節』》…‘と'推論する / 〈人〉‘に'道理を悟らせて(…)させる(しないようにする)《+『名』+『into』(『out of』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- 〈U〉『原因』,起因;〈C〉原因となる人(物事) / 〈U〉『正当な理由』,根拠,動機 / 《the~》(…という)(身を捧げるべき)主義,主張,目的《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉訴訟[の理由];申し立て / …'を'『原因となる』,'を'引き起こす,もたらす(bring about)
- …'を'『分配する』,分ける / 《『deal』+『名』+『名』=『deal』+『名』+『at』(『to』)+『名』》〈打撃・仕打ちなど〉'を'…‘に'『加える』 / 〈U〉取引き / 〈C〉(取引きなどの)妥協,協定 / 〈C〉カードゲームの札の配分 / 《D-》政策(policy) / 《a~》《話》取扱い,待遇
- 〈U〉(…の)『価値』,値打ち,有用性,重要性《+of+名》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)『価格』,値段《+of+名》 / 〈U〉〈C〉《米》《修飾語句を伴って》(払った金銭に対する)正当な値打ち / 〈C〉(単語の)意味,意義 / 〈C〉値,数値 / 〈C〉音の長短 / 〈C〉色価,(色の)明暗の度 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(道義・倫理などの)価値基準,価値観 / (ある金額に)…‘を'『評価する』,見積もる《+名+at+名〈金額〉》 / …‘を'『高く評価する』,尊重する,重んじる
- (車・船・人などの)『往来,交通』,通行;(鉄道・船などによる)輸送,運輸 / 《集合的に》交通量,輸送量 / 売買,商売(trade),(特に不正な)取り引き / 運輸業,[旅客]輸送業 / (特に不正に)(…と…の)取り引きをする《+in+名+with+名》
- (…するだけの)『価値がある』,(するに)値する《+名(doing)》 / (…の)『値打ちがある』,(…と)同じ価値の《+名》 / (…だけの)財産を持つ《+名》 / (人・物事の)『真価』,価値 / (金銭的な)『価値』,値打ち / (金額相当の)分量 / 富,財産
- 《通例完了形またはit is(was)と共に用いて》…『以後』[『ずっと』],…以来[ずっと] / …『ので』,…だから / …『以来』,…から[今まで] / 《完了形とともに用いて》『その時から現在まで』,それ以来ずっと / 《完了形とともに用いて》『その後』[『今までの間に』] / 《過去時制・完了形とともに用いて》(現在より)…前に
- 説明できない,不思議な / (…に)責任がない《+for+名》
- 会計,経理 / 会計学
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Phytochemical constituents and in vitro radical scavenging activity of different Aloe species.
- Lucini L1, Pellizzoni M2, Pellegrino R3, Molinari GP2, Colla G4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Mar 1;170:501-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.08.034. Epub 2014 Aug 27.
- The phytochemical profile of Aloe barbadensis Mill. and Aloe arborescens Mill. was investigated using colorimetric assays, triple quadrupole and time-of-flight mass spectrometry, focusing on phenolic secondary metabolites in the different leaf portions. Hydroxycinnamic acids, several characteristic
- PMID 25306376
- Biochemical and functional properties of wheat gliadins: a review.
- Barak S1, Mudgil D, Khatkar BS.
- Critical reviews in food science and nutrition.Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr.2015 Feb 23;55(3):357-68. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2012.654863.
- Gliadins account for 40-50% of the total storage proteins of wheat and are classified into four subcategories, α-, β-, γ-, and ω-gliadins. They have also been classified as ω5-, ω1, 2-, α/β-, and γ-gliadins on the basis of their primary structure and molecular weight. Cysteine residues of g
- PMID 24915383
- Identifying crash patterns on roundabouts.
- Polders E1, Daniels S, Casters W, Brijs T.
- Traffic injury prevention.Traffic Inj Prev.2014 Jun 2:0. [Epub ahead of print]
- Abstract Objectives: Roundabouts are a type of circular intersection control generally associated with a favourable influence on traffic safety. International studies of intersections converted to roundabouts indicate a strong reduction in injury crashes, particularly for crashes with fatal or serio
- PMID 24884352
- Head and Spine Injuries Sustained by Motorcyclists in Head-Leading Collisions With Fixed Roadside Objects.
- Bambach MR1, Mattos GA.
- Traffic injury prevention.Traffic Inj Prev.2014 May 14:1-9. [Epub ahead of print]
- Objective: Motorcyclist collisions with fixed objects account for a substantial proportion of fatalities in many countries. Biomechanically valid crash test protocols are required to assess the injury potential of different fixed objects to motorcyclists and/or to develop safety devices that amelior
- PMID 24827754
- Model of the Light-Induced Defect Creation in Hydrogenated Amorphous Silicon
- Morphology Effect on Proton Dynamics in Nafion<sup>®</sup>117 and Sulfonated Polyether Ether Ketone
- Modeling and analysis of vibration effects on signal quality for angular multiplexed holographic data storage
- Intrinsic Proton NMR Studies of Mg(OH)<sub>2</sub>and Ca(OH)<sub>2</sub>
- account、allocation、deal with、dispense、distribute、distribution、partition、trade-off、traffic