- (…を)節制すること,控えること《+『from』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (投票の)棄権
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Religiosity as a protective factor for hazardous drinking and drug use among sexual minority and heterosexual women: Findings from the National Alcohol Survey.
- Drabble L1, Trocki KF2, Klinger JL3.
- Drug and alcohol dependence.Drug Alcohol Depend.2016 Apr 1;161:127-34. doi: 10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2016.01.022. Epub 2016 Feb 2.
- OBJECTIVE: Despite research documenting disparities in risk for alcohol-related problems among sexual minority women, few studies explore potential protective factors within this population. This study examines how religiosity may function as a protective or risk factor for alcohol-problems or other
- PMID 26857897
- Childhood Predictors and Adult Life Success of Adolescent Delinquency Abstainers.
- Mercer N1, Farrington DP2, Ttofi MM2, Keijsers L3, Branje S3, Meeus W3,4.
- Journal of abnormal child psychology.J Abnorm Child Psychol.2016 Apr;44(3):613-24. doi: 10.1007/s10802-015-0061-4.
- While much is known about adolescent delinquency, considerably less attention has been given to adolescent delinquency abstention. Understanding how or why some adolescents manage to abstain from delinquency during adolescence is informative for understanding and preventing adolescent (minor) delinq
- PMID 26267237
- Alcoholic liver disease and the hepatitis C virus: an overview and a point of view.
- Testino G1, Leone S, Borro P.
- Minerva medica.Minerva Med.2016 Mar 24. [Epub ahead of print]
- Alcoholic liver disease (ALD) and the hepatitis C virus (HCV) are two common diseases in the western world. 30-40% of patients with ALD suffer from HCV and 70% of HCV patients are heavy drinkers. The association between the two diseases accelerates the chain of events that leads to liver cirrhosis a
- PMID 27012266
- 日本アルコール・薬物医学会雑誌 = Japanese journal of alcohol studies & drug dependence 46(3), 381-396, 2011-06-28
- NAID 10029276571
- M・K・ガーンディー政治的ahimsaの起源:━"Hind Swarajya"（1909）からahimsavrat（1915）まで━
- Abstention definition, an act or instance of abstaining. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Thesaurus.com Apps Favorites Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com Dictionary.com Thesaurus.com Log In ...
- This habit of abstention from Feeling in the best society enables a Circle the more easily to sustain the veil of mystery in which, from his earliest years, he is wont to enwrap the exact nature of his Perimeter or Circumference.