- a state or condition markedly different from the norm (同)aberrancy, aberration, deviance
- Variation analysis of streamflow and ecological flow for the twin rivers of the Miyun Reservoir Basin in northern China from 1963 to 2011.
- Wang X1, Hao G2, Yang Z2, Liang P3, Cai Y4, Li C5, Sun L5, Zhu J2.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2015 Dec 1;536:739-49. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.07.088. Epub 2015 Aug 4.
- In this paper, the Mann-Kendall test and F-test were combined to analyze the annual and seasonal streamflow variations and aberrance points for the twin rivers from 1963 to 2011. The Tennant method was subsequently used to evaluate the ecological flow assurance and deficit. Finally, the Double Mass
- PMID 26254074
- Psoriasis-like lesions in a patient with familial Mediterranean fever.
- Ashida M1, Koike Y1, Kuwatsuka S1, Ichinose K2, Migita K3, Sano S4, Utani A1.
- The Journal of dermatology.J Dermatol.2015 Sep 1. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.13068. [Epub ahead of print]
- Familial Mediterranean fever (FMF) is a rare hereditary autoinflammatory disorder that is caused by pyrin gene mutation associated with aberrance of the interleukin (IL)-1β pathway and characterized by recurrent, self-limiting attacks of fever and other inflammatory symptoms. We report a case of FM
- PMID 26332735
- Aberrant functioning of the putamen links delusions, antipsychotic drug dose, and compromised connectivity in first episode psychosis-Preliminary fMRI findings.
- Raij TT1, Mäntylä T2, Kieseppä T3, Suvisaari J4.
- Psychiatry research.Psychiatry Res.2015 Aug 30;233(2):201-11. doi: 10.1016/j.pscychresns.2015.06.008. Epub 2015 Jun 30.
- The dopamine theory proposes the relationship of delusions to aberrant signaling in striatal circuitries that can be normalized with dopamine D2 receptor-blocking drugs. Localization of such circuitries, as well as their upstream and downstream signaling, remains poorly known. We collected functiona
- PMID 26184459
- Primary cutaneous marginal zone lymphomaと考えた1例
- The Influence of the regulation of Toxoplasma gondii TgMIC2 transgene on host cell infection
- Definition of aberrance in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of aberrance. Pronunciation of aberrance. Translations of aberrance. aberrance synonyms, aberrance antonyms. Information about aberrance in the free online English dictionary and ...
- 神奈川出身バンド、Aberrance algorithM.ライブ情報、楽曲の視聴、写真.
- aberrance, aberration, abnormity, anomalia, anomalo, anomaly, bad condition, defect, glitch, malfunction, trouble, uniqueness, vitium