- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- English physicist (born in America) who studied heat and friction; experiments convinced him that heat is caused by moving particles (1753-1814) (同)Benjamin Thompson, Count Rumford
- United States classical archaeologist (born in Canada) noted for leading the excavation of the Athenian agora (1906-2000) (同)Homer Thompson, Homer A. Thompson, Homer Armstrong Thompson
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- testis の複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Application of mass spectrometry-based metabolomics in identification of early noninvasive biomarkers of alcohol-induced liver disease using mouse model.
- Manna SK1, Thompson MD, Gonzalez FJ.
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology.Adv Exp Med Biol.2015;815:217-38. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-09614-8_13.
- A rapid, non-invasive urine test for early stage alcohol-induced liver disease (ALD) would permit risk stratification and treatment of high-risk individuals before ALD leads to irreversible liver damage and death. Urinary metabolomic studies were carried out to identify ALD-associated metabolic biom
- PMID 25427910
- Emotion-recognition abilities and behavior problem dimensions in preschoolers: Evidence for a specific role for childhood hyperactivity.
- Chronaki G1, Garner M, Hadwin JA, Thompson MJ, Chin CY, Sonuga-Barke EJ.
- Child neuropsychology : a journal on normal and abnormal development in childhood and adolescence.Child Neuropsychol.2015 Jan;21(1):25-40. doi: 10.1080/09297049.2013.863273. Epub 2013 Dec 17.
- Facial emotion-recognition difficulties have been reported in school-aged children with behavior problems; little is known, however, about either this association in preschool children or with regard to vocal emotion recognition. The current study explored the association between facial and vocal em
- PMID 24344768
- Powered wheelchair skills training for persons with stroke: a randomized controlled trial.
- Mountain AD1, Kirby RL, Smith C, Eskes G, Thompson K.
- American journal of physical medicine & rehabilitation / Association of Academic Physiatrists.Am J Phys Med Rehabil.2014 Dec;93(12):1031-43. doi: 10.1097/PHM.0000000000000229.
- OBJECTIVE: The aims of this study were to test the hypothesis that people with stroke who receive formal powered wheelchair skills training improve their wheelchair skills to a significantly greater extent than participants in a control group who do not and to explore the influence of spatial neglec
- PMID 25353194
- 神経眼科の古典・原典：求心性瞳孔反応異常：Marcus Gunn pupil（Marcus Gunn）；pseudo-anisocoria（Kestenbaum）；swinging flashlight test（Levatin）；relative afferent pupillary defect（Thompson）
- Analysis of Shock Waves and Speed Peak Propagations in Car-Following Conditions from Start to Stop within Short Distances
- Journal of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies 11(0), 1810-1825, 2015
- NAID 130005117526
- 診断 アキレス腱断裂部に皮下の陥凹(へこみ)を触れ、同部に圧痛がみられます。うつ伏せで膝を直角に曲げた状態でふくらはぎを強くつまむと、正常では足関節は底屈します (Thompson テスト)。アキレス腱が断裂するとこの底屈が ...
- ただし、トンプソンテストだけでアキレス腱断裂を判断するのは不十分なんだそうです。 アキレス腱断裂の診断において，特徴的な臨床所見はあるか アキレス腱断裂の三大徴候は，（1）アキレス腱のレリーフが消失し陥凹（Delle）を ...
- Thompson test, Thompson's test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial