- process or manner of functioning or operating; "the power of its engine determines its operation"; "the planes operation in high winds"; "they compared the cooking performance of each oven"; "the jets performance conformed to high standards" (同)functioning, performance
- (computer science) data processing in which the result is completely specified by a rule (especially the processing that results from a single instruction); "it can perform millions of operations per second"
- the state of being in effect or being operative; "that rule is no longer in operation"
- activity by a military or naval force (as a maneuver or campaign); "it was a joint operation of the navy and air force" (同)military operation
- a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work; "the operations in building a house"; "certain machine tool operations" (同)procedure
- a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body; "they will schedule the operation as soon as an operating room is available"; "he died while undergoing surgery" (同)surgery, surgical_operation, surgical_procedure, surgical process
- a business especially one run on a large scale; "a large-scale farming operation"; "a multinational operation"; "they paid taxes on every stage of the operation"; "they had to consolidate their operations"
- a planned activity involving many people performing various actions; "they organized a rescue operation"; "the biggest police operation in French history"; "running a restaurant is quite an operation"; "consolidate the companies various operations"
- the activity of operating something (a machine or business etc.); "her smooth operation of the vehicle gave us a surprisingly comfortable ride"
- financial transactions at a brokerage; having to do with the execution of trades and keeping customer records (同)trading operations
- 〈U〉(…)『作用』,働き;(機械などを)『動かすこと』,操作,(企業などの)運営《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(機械・機能などが)『動いている状態』,働いている状態,(法律など)有効である状態 / 〈C〉(人に対する…の)『手術』《+『on』〈人〉+『for』+『名』〈患部・病名〉》 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(特に,軍の)行動;《しばしばO-》…作戦 / 〈C〉運算,演算
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Fractionated stereotactic radiotherapy of glomus jugulare tumors. Local control, toxicity, symptomatology, and quality of life.
- Henzel M, Hamm K, Gross MW, Surber G, Kleinert G, Failing T, Sitter H, Strassmann G, Engenhart-Cabillic R.SourceDepartment of Radiation Oncology, Philipps University of Marburg, Marburg, Germany. email@example.com
- Strahlentherapie und Onkologie : Organ der Deutschen Rontgengesellschaft ... [et al].Strahlenther Onkol.2007 Oct;183(10):557-62.
- BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE: For glomus jugulare tumors, the goal of treatment is microsurgical excision. To minimize postoperative neurologic deficits, stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) was performed as an alternative treatment option. Stereotactic fractionated radiotherapy (SRT) could be a further altern
- PMID 17896087
- Significant tumor volume reduction of meningiomas after stereotactic radiotherapy: results of a prospective multicenter study.
- Henzel M, Gross MW, Hamm K, Surber G, Kleinert G, Failing T, Strassmann G, Engenhart-Cabillic R.SourceDepartment of Radiation Oncology, Philipps University, Marburg, Germany. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neurosurgery.Neurosurgery.2006 Dec;59(6):1188-94; discussion 1194.
- OBJECTIVE: Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) is well established in the treatment of cranial base meningiomas. Fractionated stereotactic radiotherapy (SRT) offers an additional treatment option. Data for radiological regression differ, ranging from 13 to 61%. Therefore, the aims of this prospective st
- PMID 17277681
- 症例報告 T shaped uterusを有する習慣流産の患者にStrassmann法による子宮形成術を施行し生児獲得に成功した一例
- Strassmann's operation for double uterus folow-up on thirteen cases.
- Journal of the Japanese Obstetrical & Gynecological Society 7(2), ????, 1960-04
- NAID 40018690802
- The Strassmann Operation Results Obtained in 58 Cases Sune Genell M.D. and Alf Sjövall M.D. Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011 DOI: 10.3109/00016345909153947 1959 Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand Issue Acta ...
- Article The Strassmann operation for double uterus: a fifty-year experience. E O STRASSMANN Obstetrics and Gynecology (Impact Factor: 4.8). 01/1958; 10(6):701-6. Source: PubMed 0 0 · 0 Bookmarks · 58 Views ...
- Strassmann operation