- undergo a test; "She doesnt test well"
- any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc; "the test was standardized on a large sample of students" (同)mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- the act of undergoing testing; "he survived the great test of battle"; "candidates must compete in a trial of skill" (同)trial
- the act of testing something; "in the experimental trials the amount of carbon was measured separately"; "he called each flip of the coin a new trial" (同)trial, run
- a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to; "This approach has been tried with good results"; "Test this recipe" (同)prove, try, try out, examine, essay
- achieve a certain score or rating on a test; "She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- show a certain characteristic when tested; "He tested positive for HIV"
- an examination of the characteristics of something; "there are laboratories for commercial testing"; "it involved testing thousands of children for smallpox"
- the act of subjecting to experimental test in order to determine how well something works; "they agreed to end the testing of atomic weapons"
- tested and proved useful or correct; "a tested method" (同)tried, well-tried
- tested and proved to be reliable (同)time-tested, tried, tried and true
- (人の能力などの)『試験』,考査,テスト / (物事の)『試験』,検済,試錬,実験《+of+名》 / 化学分析;試薬 / =test match / …‘を'『試験する』,検査する / …‘を'化学分析する / (…の)試験を受ける,試験をする《+for+名》
- testis の複数形
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Epinephrine injection versus epinephrine injection and a second endoscopic method in high-risk bleeding ulcers.
- Vergara M1, Bennett C, Calvet X, Gisbert JP.
- The Cochrane database of systematic reviews.Cochrane Database Syst Rev.2014 Oct 13;10:CD005584. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD005584.pub3.
- BACKGROUND: Endoscopic therapy reduces the rebleeding rate and the need for surgery in patients with bleeding peptic ulcers.OBJECTIVES: To determine whether a second procedure improves haemostatic efficacy or patient outcomes or both after epinephrine injection in adults with high-risk bleeding ulce
- PMID 25308912
- Prospective, randomized comparison of 3 different hemoclips for the treatment of acute upper GI hemorrhage in an established experimental setting.
- Kato M1, Jung Y, Gromski MA, Chuttani R, Matthes K.
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy.Gastrointest Endosc.2012 Jan;75(1):3-10. doi: 10.1016/j.gie.2011.11.003.
- BACKGROUND: Recently, endoscopic clip application devices have undergone redesign and improvements to optimize their clinical use and effectiveness. Initially designed for the treatment of bleeding nonvariceal lesions, these devices are also increasingly used for the closure of perforations, fistula
- PMID 22196807
- [Risk factors associated with failure from endoscopic therapy in acute non-variceal upper gastrointestinal bleeding].
- Zhang JY1, Wang Y, Zhang J, Ding SG, Zhou LY, Lin SR.
- Beijing da xue xue bao. Yi xue ban = Journal of Peking University. Health sciences.Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao.2010 Dec 18;42(6):703-7.
- OBJECTIVE: To determine risk factors associated with failure of endoscopic therapy in acute non-variceal upper gastrointestinal bleeding (ANVUGIB ).METHODS: This was a retrospective cohort study of 223 patients admitted to Peking University Third Hospital between 1 January 2005 and 31 December 2009,
- PMID 21170103
- 石井 好,東野 文男,桜井 明
- 日本機械学會論文集. B編 52(474), 965-968, 1986-02-25
- … Hydrogen gas was injected into the test section 8.5~11. … (4) When much hydrogen which was cooled by adiabatic expansion spurted into the low density test density test section, it caused the temperature of the air in the test section to fall, and the ignition delay time to become long. …
- NAID 110002400217
- Ignition of Spurting Hydrogen Jets behind a Reflected Shock Wave
- ISHII Yoshimi,HIGASHINO Fumio,SAKURAI Akira
- Bulletin of JSME 29(256), 3448-3451, 1986-00-00
- … Hydrogen gas was injected into the test section 8.5 -11 ms before incident shock wave were reflected from the end plate. … (4) The low temperature hydrogen spurted into the high temperature air acts to decrease the temperature in the test section. …
- NAID 110002358854
- spurting ; test-tube breaking ; burning finger or other safety factor ; may change substrate ; (e.g. starch to reducing sugar) R: ref heating alcohol or decolourising leaf  [Total: 10] 3 (a) (i) all (ii) table ...
- Spurling test spurt spurting Spurway, John sputum sputum aeruginosum sputum collection trap Sputum culture sputum culture and sensitivity test sputum cytology sputum specimen SPV SQ squab squalamine lactate squalene ...
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial