- Plasmodium ovale
- parasitic protozoan of the genus Plasmodium that causes malaria in humans (同)Plasmodium_vivax, malaria parasite
- multinucleate sheet of cytoplasm characteristic of some stages of such organisms as slime molds
- 卵形の / 長円形の / 〈C〉卵形(長円形)のもの
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Diagnostic performance of rapid diagnostic tests for the diagnosis of malaria at public health facilities in north-west Ethiopia.
- Getnet G1, Getie S1, Srivastava M2, Birhan W3, Fola AA4,5, Noedl H2.
- Tropical medicine & international health : TM & IH.Trop Med Int Health.2015 Nov;20(11):1564-1568. doi: 10.1111/tmi.12570. Epub 2015 Aug 26.
- OBJECTIVE: To assess the performance of RDTs against nested polymerase chain reaction (nPCR) for the diagnosis of malaria in public health facilities in north-western Ethiopia.METHODS: Cross-sectional study at public health facilities in North Gondar, Ethiopia, of 359 febrile patients with signs and
- PMID 26211505
- Fever in the returning traveller: the importance of sensitivity.
- Philip KE1, Baddeley R2, Jenkins M3, Bovill B3.
- BMJ case reports.BMJ Case Rep.2015 Oct 13;2015. pii: bcr2014209140. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2014-209140.
- We report the case of a 28-year-old man, presenting with episodes of fever and rigours, having recently returned from Cameroon and Uganda. Initial investigations for malaria were negative, and the patient was sent home without a clear diagnosis. Subsequent review of the blood film revealed the prese
- PMID 26464405
- [13-year old girl with fever 6 months after returning from sub-Saharan Africa].
- Erhardt J1, Frank M1.
- Deutsche medizinische Wochenschrift (1946).Dtsch Med Wochenschr.2015 Oct;140(21):1614. doi: 10.1055/s-0041-103556. Epub 2015 Oct 21.
- HISTORY AND ADMISSION FINDINGS: A 13-year-old girl presented with regular fevers, 6 months after a prolonged trip through Africa. The patient reported relapsing fevers at 48 hour intervals. Each febrile episode was followed by pronounced fatigue and a subsequent recovery back to her usual state of h
- PMID 26488102
- Spatial clustering and risk factors of malaria infections in Ratanakiri Province, Cambodia
- Sluydts Vincent,Heng Somony,Coosemans Marc,Van Roey Karel,Gryseels Charlotte,Canier Lydie,Kim Saorin,Khim Nimol,Siv Sovannaroth,Mean Vanna,Uk Sambunny,Peeters Grietens Koen,Tho Sochantha,Menard Didier,Durnez Lies
- Malaria Journal 13(1), 387, 2014-09-30
- … In addition, Plasmodium falciparum genetic diversity, population structure and gene flows were studied.Method: In 2012, blood samples from 5793 randomly selected individuals living in 117 villages were collected from Ratanakiri province, Cambodia. … Specific areas with elevated risk of infection were detected for all Plasmodium species. …
- NAID 120005477057
- Performance of Rapid Diagnostic Tests for Plasmodium ovale Malaria in Japanese Travellers
- Tanizaki Ryutaro,Kato Yasuyuki,Iwagami Moritoshi,Kutsuna Satoshi,Ujiie Mugen,Takeshita Nozomi,Hayakawa Kayoko,Kanagawa Shuzo,Kano Shigeyuki,Ohmagari Norio
- Tropical Medicine and Health 42(4), 149-153, 2014
- … Although the effectiveness of RDTs for malaria has been described in many previous studies, the low performance of RDT particularly for Plasmodium ovale malaria in traveller has rarely been reported. … We compared the sensitivity of the RDTs to P. ovale malaria and Plasmodium vivax malaria. … Nine patients with P. ovale malaria and 17 patients with P. vivax malaria undergoing RDTs were evaluated. …
- NAID 130004687571
- Plasmodium ovale is a species of parasitic protozoa that causes tertian malaria in humans. It is closely related to Plasmodium falciparum and Plasmodium vivax, which are responsible for most malaria. It is rare compared to these two parasites ...
- 6 Feb 2013 ... P. ovale is considered as one of the minor parasites of the five human malaria species along with P. malariae because of low prevalence rates in most endemic areas and its relatively mild and chronic nature. Acute illnesses ...
- egg、egg cell、oval、ovule、ovum、unfertilized egg、vitelline