全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Outcomes of patients treated with durable polymer platinum-chromium everolimus-eluting stents: a meta-analysis of randomised trials.
- Cassese S1, Ndrepepa G, Byrne RA, Kufner S, Xhepa E, de Waha A, Rheude T, Colleran R, Giacoppo D, Harada Y, Laugwitz KL, Schunkert H, Fusaro M, Kastrati A.
- EuroIntervention : journal of EuroPCR in collaboration with the Working Group on Interventional Cardiology of the European Society of Cardiology.EuroIntervention.2017 Oct 20;13(8):986-993. doi: 10.4244/EIJ-D-16-00871.
- PMID 28067198
- In-stent neoatherosclerosis and tissue characteristics of restenotic lesions following implantation of second generation drug-eluting stents in unrestricted coronary lesions: Optical frequency domain imaging study.
- Sabbah M1,2, Kadota K2, El-Eraky A3, Kamal HM1, Abdellah AT1, El Hawary A1.
- Journal of interventional cardiology.J Interv Cardiol.2017 Jun;30(3):195-203. doi: 10.1111/joic.12375. Epub 2017 Mar 10.
- PMID 28295660
- Comparison of in-stent neoatherosclerosis and tissue characteristics between early and late in-stent restenosis in second-generation drug-eluting stents: an optical coherence tomography study.
- Sabbah M1,2, Kadota K3, El-Eraky A4, Kamal HM5, Abdellah AT5, El Hawary A5.
- The international journal of cardiovascular imaging.Int J Cardiovasc Imaging.2017 Apr 25. doi: 10.1007/s10554-017-1146-7. [Epub ahead of print]
- PMID 28444549
- Effects of Ca substitution on room temperature resistivity of donor-doped barium titanate based PTCR ceramics
- , , , ,
- Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan 122(1426), 402-405, 2014
- … The Ca2+ contained ceramics without impurity phases, sintered in reducing atmosphere and subsequent annealing in air, showed both the PTCR (Positive Temperature Coefficient of Resistivity) behavior and low room temperature resistivity ρRT 2.2 Ω cm. …
- NAID 130004480255
- Bulk and conductive mode investigations of Pb free PTCR ceramics with high switch temperature
- , , [他], , ,
- Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan 121(1411), 268-272, 2013
- … Lead free positive temperature coefficient of resistivity (PTCR) thermistors with switching temperature TS of 155°C were synthesized from 0.95BaTiO3–0.05(Bi1/2K1/2)TiO3 solid solution for high temperature applications, utilizing the conventional ceramic fabrication technique, which involved sintering ceramics in N2 flow followed by air annealing. … Addition of sintering aid AST (Al2O3:SiO2:TiO2 with 4:9:3 molar ratio) and Mn improved the bulk PTCR response. …
- NAID 130004950823
- 水熱合成粉末を用いたPTCR-BaTiO<font size="-1">3</font>セラミックスの低温焼結
- 竹内 信行,上之原 勝,小林 久芳
- 材料 61(6), 490-493, 2012
- … Room temperature (R.T.) resistivity and the positive temperature coefficient of resistivity (PTCR) of Gd-Mn codoped BaTiO<font size="-1">3</font> … resistivity and remarkable PTCR characteristics was observed for the samples fired at the temperatures lower than 1300°C. … In particular, semiconductive sample was obtained and PTCR jump was more than 2 orders of magnitude for the sample fired at 1230°C by using BaTiO<font size="-1">3</font> …
- NAID 130002084934
- percutaneous transluminal coronary recanalization PTCR
percutaneous transluminal coronary recanalization PTCR
- PTCR, 経皮経管冠動脈再疎通術