- myxomycete、Myxomycota、slime mold
- the class of true slime molds; essentially equivalent to the division Myxomycota (同)class Myxomycetes
- slime molds; organisms having a noncellular and multinucleate creeping vegetative phase and a propagative spore-producing stage: comprises Myxomycetes and Acrasiomycetes; in some classifications placed in the kingdom Protoctista (同)division Myxomycota, Gymnomycota, division Gymnomycota
- Perichaena megaspora, a new nivicolous species of myxomycetes from the Andes.
- Ronikier A, Lado C, Wrigley de Basanta D.SourceInstitute of Botany, Polish Academy of Sciences, Krakow, Poland, Poland.
- Mycologia.Mycologia.2013 Feb 8. [Epub ahead of print]
- A new nivicolous species of Perichaena is described from the Andes in Argentina. The most conspicuous characteristics of Perichaena megaspora are the large spores and their ornamentation in the form of flattened warts. The 16-21 μm diam spores make the new species unique in the genus in which all o
- PMID 23396158
- Physarum andinum, a new nivicolous species of myxomycete from the Patagonian Andes.
- Ronikier A, Lado C.SourceInstitute of Botany, Polish Academy of Sciences, Kraków, Poland. email@example.com
- Mycologia.Mycologia.2013 Jan-Feb;105(1):162-71. doi: 10.3852/11-397. Epub 2012 Sep 6.
- A new nivicolous species of Physarum was discovered during the study of myxomycetes in the Patagonian Andes of South America. It is described herein under the name Physarum andinum. The species is characterized by stalked sporophores or more rarely sessile sporocarps or short plasmodiocarps. The spo
- PMID 22962350
- Exploring slime mould diversity in high-altitude forests and grasslands by environmental RNA analysis.
- Kamono A, Meyer M, Cavalier-Smith T, Fukui M, Fiore-Donno AM.SourceInstitute of Low Temperature Science, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan.
- FEMS microbiology ecology.FEMS Microbiol Ecol.2012 Nov 20. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12042. [Epub ahead of print]
- In spite of the ecological importance of protists, very little data is available on their distribution in soil. This investigation is the first of its kind on what could be the major components of the soil protistan community, the Myxomycetes, or plasmodial slime-moulds, a monophyletic class in the
- PMID 23167902
- Lepidoderma cristatosporum, a new species of myxomycete from Australia
- Mycoscience : official journal of the Mycological Society of Japan 59(5), 386-391, 2018-09
- NAID 40021666058
- Geographical distribution of myxomycetes living on Cryptomeria japonica bark in Japan
- Mycoscience : official journal of the Mycological Society of Japan 59(5), 379-385, 2018-09
- NAID 40021666056
- Allorecognition behavior of slime mold plasmodium—Physarum rigidum slime sheath-mediated self-extension model
- This web site is about MYXOMYCETES. Even if these are usually known by the less attractive common name “slime moulds”, the fruiting bodies produced by the myxomycetes exhibit incredibly diverse forms and colours and may be ...
- Myxomycetes, also called Mycetozoa, phylum of funguslike organisms within the kingdom Protista, commonly known as true slime molds. They exhibit characteristics of both protozoans (one-celled microorganisms) and fungi.
- slime mold、myxomycete、Myxomycetes
- Myxomycetes、slime mold