- United States geneticist who studied the effects of X-rays on genes (1890-1967) (同)Hermann Joseph Muller
- German mathematician and astronomer (1436-1476) (同)Johann Muller, Regiomontanus
- German physiologist and anatomist (1801-1858) (同)Johannes Peter Muller
- Swiss physicist who studied superconductivity (born in 1927) (同)Karl Alex Muller
- British philologist (born in Germany) who specialized in Sanskrit (1823-1900) (同)Max Muller, Friedrich Max Muller
- Swiss chemist who synthesized DDT and discovered its use as an insecticide (1899-1965) (同)Paul Hermann Muller
- You may be looking for someone or something called Muller or Müller.
Mueller is a spelling variant of the German surname Müller (miller). In German, the letter "ü" can be replaced with "ue". It may refer to:
- 1 People
- 2 Places
- 3 Other
- 4 See also
- Armin Mueller-Stahl (born 1930), German actor
- Barbara R. Mueller an American philatelist
- Bill Mueller (born 1971), American baseball player
- Brooke Mueller (born 1977), American actress
- Caleb Mueller ("Decomposure"), Canadian electronic music mixer, graphic and visual artist
- Christopher Mueller (disambiguation), several people
- Cookie Mueller (1949-1989), American actress
- Earl Mueller (?-1932), American basketball player
- Ferdinand von Mueller (von Müller) (1825-1896), German-Australian botanist
- Frederick Henry Mueller (1893-1976), U.S. administrator
- Gene Mueller (born 1947), historian and author
- George Mueller (born 1918), former NASA deputy administrator
- Gussie Mueller (1890-1965), U.S. jazz clarinetist
- Ivan Mueller, Russian clarinetist
- Jean Mueller, U.S. astronomer
- John Mueller (born 1937), U.S. political scientist
- Karl Mueller (1963-2005), U.S. rock musician
- Marie-Rose Mueller (1896–2007), U.S. supercentenarian
- Max Mueller, German orientalist, author of works on comparative religion and Indo-Aryan languages
- Peter Mueller (hockey player) (born 1988), NHL player for the Florida Panthers
- Peter Mueller (skater) (born 1954), former speed skater and speed skating coach from the United States
- Robert Mueller (born 1944), U.S. lawyer, Director of the FBI
- Scott Mueller, an author of books concerning personal computers, as well as president of Mueller Technical Research, a research and training firm.
- Wolfgang Philipp Mueller (born 1966), German founder of VDM Publishing
- Mueller Township, Michigan
- Mueller Glacier
- Robert Mueller Municipal Airport, an airport serving Austin, Texas, prior to the construction of Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- GMD Mueller
- Müller-Lyer illusion
- Müller (disambiguation)
- Muller (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effect of presence of sulphurdioxide on acetylation and sorption isotherm of acetylated starches from cultivars of cassava.
- Osundahunsi OF1, Seidu KT2, Mueller R3.Author information 1Department of Food Science and Technology, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria; Institute of Technical Biocatalysis, University of Technology, Hamburg-Harburg, Germany. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Food Science and Technology, Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria.3Institute of Technical Biocatalysis, University of Technology, Hamburg-Harburg, Germany.AbstractStarches from cultivars of cassava were modified with acetic anhydride. Treatment with sulphurdioxide was compared with native. The starches were evaluated for functional properties and moisture isotherms were calculated. Addition of 3.5% acetic anhydride resulted in starches with DS of 1.66% and 3.25% in sweet and bitter cultivars. Sweet starch alone will be applicable for food. Least gelation concentrations for the native were 14% and 10% against 6% and 8% acetylated samples, respectively. Degree of substitution (DS) was reduced with SO2 by 45% and 39% in sweet and bitter cultivar with 150 mg/kg starch, respectively. Swelling power and solubility increased with DS. Exudates from samples varied. Monolayer values of the starches were between 1.05% and 9.16% under 18 °C and 30 °C that simulated distribution and storage. R(2) value of water adsorbed and water activity ranged from 50% to 97%. X-ray patterns were not disrupted.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 May 15;151:168-74. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.11.020. Epub 2013 Nov 19.
- Starches from cultivars of cassava were modified with acetic anhydride. Treatment with sulphurdioxide was compared with native. The starches were evaluated for functional properties and moisture isotherms were calculated. Addition of 3.5% acetic anhydride resulted in starches with DS of 1.66% and 3.
- PMID 24423517
- High miR-21 expression from FFPE tissues is associated with poor survival and response to adjuvant chemotherapy in colon cancer.
- Oue N1, Anami K, Schetter AJ, Moehler M, Okayama H, Khan MA, Bowman ED, Mueller A, Schad A, Shimomura M, Hinoi T, Aoyagi K, Sasaki H, Okajima M, Ohdan H, Galle PR, Yasui W, Harris CC.Author information 1Laboratory of Human Carcinogenesis, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD; Department of Molecular Pathology, Hiroshima University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Hiroshima, Japan.AbstractColon cancer (CC) is a leading cause of cancer mortality. Novel biomarkers are needed to identify CC patients at high risk of recurrence and those who may benefit from therapeutic intervention. The aim of this study is to investigate if miR-21 expression from RNA isolated from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue sections is associated with prognosis and therapeutic outcome for patients with CC. The expression of miR-21 was measured by quantitative reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction in a Japanese cohort (stage I-IV, n = 156) and a German cohort (stage II, n = 145). High miR-21 expression in tumors was associated with poor survival in both the stage II/III Japanese (p = 0.0008) and stage II German (p = 0.047) cohorts. These associations were independent of other clinical covariates in multivariable models. Receipt of adjuvant chemotherapy was not beneficial in patients with high miR-21 in either cohort. In the Japanese cohort, high miR-21 expression was significantly associated with poor therapeutic outcome (p = 0.0001) and adjuvant therapy was associated with improved survival in patients with low miR-21 (p = 0.001). These results suggest that miR-21 is a promising biomarker to identify patients with poor prognosis and can be accurately measured in FFPE tissues. The expression of miR-21 may also identify patients who will benefit from adjuvant chemotherapy.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2014 Apr 15;134(8):1926-34. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28522. Epub 2013 Nov 8.
- Colon cancer (CC) is a leading cause of cancer mortality. Novel biomarkers are needed to identify CC patients at high risk of recurrence and those who may benefit from therapeutic intervention. The aim of this study is to investigate if miR-21 expression from RNA isolated from formalin-fixed paraffi
- PMID 24122631
- Development and validation of a liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry assay for polymyxin B in bacterial growth media.
- Cheah SE1, Bulitta JB1, Li J1, Nation RL2.Author information 1Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics, Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University (Parkville Campus), 381 Royal Parade, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia.2Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics, Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University (Parkville Campus), 381 Royal Parade, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia. Electronic address: Roger.Nation@Monash.edu.AbstractThere is increasing interest in the optimization of polymyxin B dosing regimens to treat infections caused by multidrug-resistant Gram-negative bacteria. We aimed to develop and validate a liquid chromatography-single quadrupole mass spectrometry (LC-MS) method to quantify polymyxin B in two growth media commonly used in in vitro pharmacodynamic studies, cation-adjusted Mueller-Hinton and tryptone soya broth. Samples were pre-treated with sodium hydroxide (1.0M) and formic acid in acetonitrile (1:100, v/v) before analysis. The summed peak areas of polymyxin B1 and B2 relative to the summed peak areas of colistin A and B (internal standard) were used to quantify polymyxin B. Quality control samples were prepared and analyzed to assess the intra- and inter-day accuracy and precision. The robustness of the assay in the presence of bacteria and commonly co-administered antibiotics (rifampicin, doripenem, imipenem, cefepime and tigecycline) was also examined. Chromatographic separation was achieved with retention times of approximately 9.7min for polymyxin B2 and 10.4min for polymyxin B1. Calibration curves were linear between 0.103 and 6.60mg/L. Accuracy (% relative error) and precision (% coefficient of variation), pooled for all assay days and matrices (n=84), were -6.85% (8.17%) at 0.248mg/L, 1.73% (6.15%) at 2.48mg/L and 1.54% (5.49%) at 4.95mg/L, and within acceptable ranges at all concentrations examined. Further, the presence of high bacterial concentrations or of commonly co-administered antibiotics in the samples did not affect the assay. The accuracy, precision and cost-efficiency of the assay make it ideally suited to quantifying polymyxin B in samples from in vitro pharmacodynamic models.
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.J Pharm Biomed Anal.2014 Apr 15;92:177-82. doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2014.01.015. Epub 2014 Jan 24.
- There is increasing interest in the optimization of polymyxin B dosing regimens to treat infections caused by multidrug-resistant Gram-negative bacteria. We aimed to develop and validate a liquid chromatography-single quadrupole mass spectrometry (LC-MS) method to quantify polymyxin B in two growth
- PMID 24530981
- 海外技術ニュース 3Dプリントされた模型を鋳型に使用する時、シェル厚さはどれほど必要か?
- ミューラージャパン株式会社は、アスリートの最高のパフォーマンスを支えるスポーツギアと日常生活をサポートする製品を本場アメリカより提供します。 ... 2015-02-19 Mueller x 横浜ビーコルセアーズ共同制作 PNFストレッチビデオ公開 ...
- Mueller Japan 製品情報 HOME ホーム 活動報告 Facebook Youtube ABOUT Muellerについて ヒストリー パートナーシップ PRODUCTS 製品情報 サポーター＆ブレイス テーピング トレーナー用品 アスレチック用品 SHOP ショップリスト ...
- Geiger-Mueller tube、radiometry
- Geiger-Mueller counter
- Geiger-Mueller counter