- place signs, as along a road; "sign an intersection"; "This road has been signed"
- (medicine) any objective evidence of the presence of a disorder or disease; "there were no signs of asphyxiation"
- a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened); "he showed signs of strain"; "they welcomed the signs of spring" (同)mark
- a character indicating a relation between quantities; "dont forget the minus sign"
- a fundamental linguistic unit linking a signifier to that which is signified; "The bond between the signifier and the signified is arbitrary"--de Saussure
- a gesture that is part of a sign language
- a public display of a message; "he posted signs in all the shop windows"
- engage by written agreement; "They signed two new pitchers for the next season" (同)contract, sign on, sign_up
- approve and express assent, responsibility, or obligation; "All parties ratified the peace treaty"; "Have you signed your contract yet?" (同)ratify
- communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs; "He signed his disapproval with a dismissive hand gesture"; "The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu" (同)signal, signalize, signalise
- mark with ones signature; write ones name (on); "She signed the letter and sent it off"; "Please sign here" (同)subscribe
- be engaged by a written agreement; "He signed to play the casino on Dec. 18"; "The soprano signed to sing the new opera"
- communicate in sign language; "I dont know how to sign, so I could not communicate with my deaf cousin"
- having a handwritten signature; "a signed letter"
- (ある事実・状態・感情などの)『表れ』,印,気配,徴侯(indication);(…の)こん跡,計跡《+『of』+『名』》・『身ぶり』,手まね,合図 / 『標識』,看板 / (数学・音楽などの)記号 / (…の)『象徴』,シンボル(symbol)《+『of』+『名』》・《文》(…の)『前兆』,きざし《+『of』+『名』》・宮(きゅう)(黄道12区分の一つ) ・〈手紙・書類・作品など〉‘に'『署名する』・(…に)〈名前など〉‘を'書く《+『名』+『on』(『to』)+『名』》 / …‘を'雇う契約に署名する・…‘を'合図する,知らせる;…に合図する・署名する・契約書に署名して雇われる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- [The Lazarević-Lasègue sign].
- Pećina M, Keros P.
- Lijecnicki vjesnik.Lijec Vjesn.1970;92(2):228-31.
- PMID 4919349
- Dr Laza Lazarević Lasègue sign, designating pain provoked by straight leg raise enabling diagnosis of ischialgia is the best known among numerous diverse achievements of Ernest Charles Lasègue (1809-1883), one of the ...
- Description A sign frequently seen in lumbar root or sciatic nerve irritation: when patient is supine with hip flexed, dorsiflexion of ankle causes pain or muscle spasm in the posterior thigh. Pierre Astruc relates a story of Lasègue's ...
- ラゼーグ徴候(BET)、ラセーグ徴候(IMD, SOR)
- Lasegue sign, Lasegue sign
- ラザレヴィック-ラゼーグ徴候 Lazarevic-Lasegue sign
- ラゼーグ試験 Lasegue test=膝伸展下肢挙上試験 straight-leg-raising test SLR test SLRT
- Lazarevic-Lasegue sign