- the 12th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)l
- hormone produced by the thyroid glands to regulate metabolism by controlling the rate of oxidation in cells; "thyroxine is 65% iodine" (同)thyroxin, tetraiodothyronine, T
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Clinical efficacy of Yingliu mixture combined with metimazole for treating diffuse goitre with hyperthyroidism and its impact on related cytokines.
- Yang H1, Cong Y1, Wu T1, Tang H1, Ma M1, Zeng J1, Zhang W1, Lian Z1, Yang X1.
- Pharmaceutical biology.Pharm Biol.2017 Dec;55(1):258-263.
- CONTEXT: Yingliu mixture was developed in 1990s by Affiliated Longhua Hospital of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, for treating diffuse goitre with hyperthyroidism (Graves' disease, GD). Former studies have shown Yingliu mixture combined with methimazole (Y-M) can effectively imp
- PMID 27927064
- Thyroxine (T4) Autoantibody Interference of Free T4 Concentration Measurement in a Patient With Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
- Lee MN1, Lee SY2, Hur KY3, Park HD4.
- Annals of laboratory medicine.Ann Lab Med.2017 Mar;37(2):169-171. doi: 10.3343/alm.2017.37.2.169.
- PMID 28029007
- The value of P300 event related potentials in the assessment of cognitive function in subclinical hypothyroidism.
- Dejanović M1, Ivetić V2, Nestorović V3, Milanović Z3, Erić M4.
- Minerva endocrinologica.Minerva Endocrinol.2017 Mar;42(1):15-23. doi: 10.23736/S0391-1977.16.02327-0. Epub 2015 Sep 3.
- BACKGROUND: Mild hypothyroidism (thyroid stimulating hormone [TSH] less than 10 mIU/L) induces reversible cognitive dysfunction, which can be evaluated by event related potentials (ERP). So far, only little is known about the impact of subclinical hypothyroidism on ERP as electrophysiological marker
- PMID 26337490
- 小河 淳,丸田 哲史,井手 千晴 [他]
- 福岡医学雑誌 102(9), 277-283, 2011-09-25
- … This study describes a 37-year-old Japanese man with CPHD, treated with hydrocortisone, testosterone, and L-thyroxine, who was evaluated for adult growth hormone deficiency (GHD). …
- NAID 40019062401
- Transient ST-Segment Elevation due to Iatrogenic Hyperthyroidism in a Patient with Normal Coronary Arteries
- Mustafa Çetìn,Özgül Uçar,Çetìn Zehra Güven,Hülya Çìçekçìoglu
- Internal Medicine 50(15), 1595-1597, 2011
- … From his medical history we learned that he was taking L-thyroxine and the dose had been increased two months previously. … L-thyroxine treatment was withheld and diltiazem was given. … In conclusion we think that acute myocardial ischemia was likely secondary to L-thyroxine-induced coronary spasm. …
- NAID 130000969355
- What is L-Thyroxine? L-Thyroxine is a prescription medication used to treat hypothyroidism. It is the synthetic hormone levothyroxine. It provides thyroid replacement therapy in all conditions of inadequate production of hormones produced ...
- Levothyroxine, also L-thyroxine or T4, is a synthetic form of thyroid hormone (or thyroxine), the hormone normally secreted by the follicular cells of the thyroid gland. Levothyroxine is used to treat thyroid hormone deficiency, and occasionally to ...
- levothyroxinum natricum
- L-チロキシン L-サイロキシン L-thyroxine
- レボチロキシンナトリウム, levothyroxine sodium、レボチロキシンナトリウム水和物
- thyroxine, T4, thyroxin (Z)
- テトラヨードサイロニン tetraiodothyronine、(薬品名としてはこちらが使われている)チロキシン
- 甲状腺ホルモン、L-thyroxine、levothyroxine、levothyroxine sodium