- an informal debt instrument; representing `I owe you
- the 9th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)i
- 借用証(I owe you.「私はあなたに借金がある」の音をとった略字)
- International Olympic Committee 国際オリンピック委員会
- free in and out(船が)出入り自由の
- イド語を示す、ISO 639-1言語コード
- Io (プログラミング言語)
- イオ (衛星) - 木星の第1衛星
- イオ (小惑星) - 第85小惑星
- パジェロイオ - 三菱自動車工業の乗用車
- エテルナ iO - 三菱自動車工業の乗用車（製造終了）
- イオ (曖昧さ回避)
- I/O (曖昧さ回避)
Not to be confused with I0 (disambiguation) (the letter I followed by zero).
||Look up IO, Io, io, iO, or i.o. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Io, IO, I/O, i/o, or i.o. may refer to:
- 1 Abbreviation
- 2 Astronomy
- 3 Biology
- 4 Chemistry
- 5 Codes
- 6 Computing
- 7 History
- 8 Literature and mythology
- 9 People
- 10 Places
- 11 Popular culture
- 12 Technology
- 13 See also
- iO Theater (ImprovOlympic), a theater in Chicago, Illinois, dedicated to improvisational comedy
- I.O. West, a Los Angeles theater associated with the Chicago iO
- Image orthicon tube, a TV camera used between 1946 and 1968
- Indian Ocean, Indian Ocean
- Indirect object, the object that is the recipient of an action (by a verb)
- i.o., in illo ordine, Latin phrase meaning "respectively" ("in that order")
- Industrial organization, the field of economics that studies the strategic behavior of firms, the structure of markets and their interactions
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology, the field of psychology that studies work, academic, and other organizational issues
- Input/output, the collection of interfaces that different functional units of an information processing system use to communicate with each other
- Integrated operations, a term used in the petroleum industry describing new work processes and ways of working that have been facilitated by modern information and communication technologies
- International Operations, a fictional American Intelligence Agency in Wildstorm comics
- International Organization, a peer-reviewed journal that covers the entire field of international affairs
- Intraosseous infusion, the medical process of introducing medication directly into the bone marrow
- iO Digital Cable Service, a service offered by Cablevision
- IO Interactive, a Danish computer game developer
- Interest-only, a type of collateralized mortgage obligation (CMO) or mortgage-backed security
- Insertion order, a business document specifying the inventory goal of an advertising campaign
- Investigating Officer, a police officer in the United Kingdom who heads an investigation, usually from CID but of any rank
- Io (moon), a moon of Jupiter
- 85 Io, an asteroid
- Automeris io, a moth species in North America
- The Hawaiian Hawk's local name
- Inachis io, the European Peacock butterfly
- Io (genus), a genus of freshwater snail in the family Pleuroceridae
- The claimed element ionium (symbol Io), before it was realised this was actually thorium-230.
- The two-letter ISO 639-1 language code for Ido, a constructed language
- Indonesian Airlines' IATA airline designator
- .io, the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the British Indian Ocean Territory
- I/O, abbreviation for input/output
- Io (programming language), a pure object-oriented programming language
- The IO.SYS file in DOS and Windows 95, 98 and ME
- Io (voievodal title particle), a particle of a title used by Romanian royalty from Moldavia and Walachia
Literature and mythology
- Io, an alternate spelling of the nereid Ino, later known as Leukothea, who in the Odyssey gave Odysseus a veil that allowed him to breathe underwater.
- Io (mythology), daughter of Inachus in Greek mythology, and lover of Zeus who was turned into a cow
- Io, an unfinished acte de ballet (opera) by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- Io Matua Kore, in some Māori traditions the supreme god
- Blind Io, the current king of the gods in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series of fantasy novels
- Io (Babylon 5), a space station in the science fiction television show Babylon 5
- Scylla Io, one of Poseidon's Marine Generals in the Saint Seiya series
- Io, a hero in the 2013 video game Dota 2
- Io Shirai, (born 1990) Japanese professional wrestler
- Io, Norway, a village in Meland, Norway
- IO (band), a German band
- Io (English band), an English band
- Mitsubishi Pajero iO, a mini SUV produced by Mitsubishi Motors
- Ю or yu, a Cyrillic letter
- I/O (disambiguation)
- IOS (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Gold nanoparticle incorporated inverse opal photonic crystal capillaries for optofluidic surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy.
- Zhao X1, Xue J2, Mu Z2, Huang Y3, Lu M4, Gu Z5.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Oct 15;72:268-74. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.05.036. Epub 2015 May 14.
- Novel transducers are needed for point of care testing (POCT) devices which aim at facile, sensitive and quick acquisition of health related information. Recent advances in optofluidics offer tremendous opportunities for biological/chemical analysis using extremely small sample volumes. This paper d
- PMID 25988995
- Biochemical responses over time in common carp Cyprinus carpio (Teleostei, Cyprinidae) during fed supplementation with α-lipoic acid.
- Enamorado AD1, Martins AC1, Flores JA2, Tesser MB3, Caldas SS4, Primel EG4, Monserrat JM5.
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology. Part A, Molecular & integrative physiology.Comp Biochem Physiol A Mol Integr Physiol.2015 Oct;188:9-16. doi: 10.1016/j.cbpa.2015.05.023. Epub 2015 May 30.
- The current study aimed to evaluate the influence of lipoic acid (LA) supplementation (439.84±6.71mg LA/kg feed) on antioxidants responses throughout the time in intestine, liver and muscle of juvenile common carp Cyprinus carpio. Two experimental groups were fed during four weeks with a diet with
- PMID 26037328
- Inter- and intra-subject variability of motor cortex plasticity following continuous theta-burst stimulation.
- Vallence AM1, Goldsworthy MR2, Hodyl NA2, Semmler JG3, Pitcher JB2, Ridding MC2.
- Neuroscience.Neuroscience.2015 Sep 24;304:266-78. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2015.07.043. Epub 2015 Jul 21.
- BACKGROUND: The potential of non-invasive brain stimulation (NIBS) for studying, and inducing, functionally relevant neuroplasticity is dependent on protocols that can induce lasting, robust and reliable effects. A current limiting factor is the large inter- and intra-subject variability in NIBS-ind
- PMID 26208843
- Potential-induced degradation of Cu(In,Ga)Se
- Yamaguchi Seira,Jonai Sachiko,Hara Kohjiro,Komaki Hironori,Shimizu-Kamikawa Yukiko,Shibata Hajime,Niki Shigeru,Kawakami Yuji,Masuda Atsushi
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(8S1), 08KC13, 2015-07-17
- … A CIGS PV module with an ionomer (IO) encapsulant instead of a copolymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate shows no degradation. … This reveals that the IO encapsulant can prevent PID of CIGS modules. …
- NAID 150000111105
- 抗菌アルマイト「IOコート」の技術と特徴 (特集 消臭・抗菌・防カビ技術の最新動向)
- 土屋 正一,遠藤 哲,前嶋 正受
- JETI : Japan energy & technology intelligence 63(6), 38-40, 2015-06
- NAID 40020511167
- Hcn1 is a tremorgenic genetic component in a rat model of essential tremor.
- Ohno Yukihiro,Shimizu Saki,Tatara Ayaka,Imaoku Takuji,Ishii Takahiro,Sasa Masashi,Serikawa Tadao,Kuramoto Takashi
- PLOS ONE 10(5), 2015-05-13
- … We also found neuronal activation of the inferior olive (IO) in both ZD7288-treated TRMR and non-treated TRM rats and a reduced incidence of tremor in the IO-lesioned TRM rats, suggesting a critical role of the IO in tremorgenesis. …
- NAID 120005606112
- H.P.FRANCEが展開するio(イオ)公式サイト。“私＝io”が仕事をし、人と逢い、休みの日にはリラックスする。自立した大人の女性たちのライフスタイルには、決してだらしなくない適度な緊張感が必要。日常のあらゆるシーンにフィットし ...
- inferior oblique (K), inferior oblique muscle, IO
- musculus obliquus inferior
- inferior olive, IO