- arrange in phases or stages; "phase a withdrawal"
- (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system; matter that is identical in chemical composition and physical state and separated from other material by the phase boundary; "the reaction occurs in the liquid phase of the system" (同)form
- a particular point in the time of a cycle; measured from some arbitrary zero and expressed as an angle (同)phase_angle
- any distinct time period in a sequence of events; "we are in a transitional stage in which many former ideas must be revised or rejected" (同)stage
- adjust so as to be in a synchronized condition; "he phased the intake with the output of the machine"
- (astronomy) the particular appearance of a bodys state of illumination (especially one of the recurring shapes of the part of Earths moon that is illuminated by the sun); "the full phase of the moon"
- the 7th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)g
- (変化・発達の)『段階』,『局面』 / (物事の)『面』,様相《+『of』+『名』》 / (月・惑星などの)相 / …‘を'段階的に調整(整理)する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- CircFUT10 reduces proliferation and facilitates differentiation of myoblasts by sponging miR-133a.
- Li H1, Yang J1, Wei X1,2, Song C1, Dong D1, Huang Y1, Lan X1, Plath M1, Lei C1, Ma Y2, Qi X3, Bai Y4, Chen H1.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2018 Jun;233(6):4643-4651. doi: 10.1002/jcp.26230. Epub 2018 Jan 15.
- PMID 29044517
- Demethylzeylasteral (ZST93) inhibits cell growth and enhances cell chemosensitivity to gemcitabine in human pancreatic cancer cells via apoptotic and autophagic pathways.
- Wang F1,2, Tian X1, Zhang Z1, Ma Y1, Xie X1, Liang J3, Yang C3, Yang Y1.
- International journal of cancer.Int J Cancer.2018 May 1;142(9):1938-1951. doi: 10.1002/ijc.31211. Epub 2018 Jan 4.
- PMID 29238973
- Heterogeneous expression and biological function of SOX18 in osteosaroma.
- Zhu D1, Yang D1, Li X1, Feng F1.
- Journal of cellular biochemistry.J Cell Biochem.2018 May;119(5):4184-4192. doi: 10.1002/jcb.26635. Epub 2018 Jan 22.
- PMID 29266413
- Erxian Decoction, a traditional Chinese herbal formula, inhibits angiogenesis in human umbilical vein endothelial cells
- Yu Xiaobin,Tong Yao,Huang Weihuan,Ge Wei
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2013
- … EXD also caused HUVEC apoptosis and cell increase in G0/G1 phase in cell cycle analysis. …
- NAID 130003361430
- Clitocybin A, a Novel Isoindolinone, From the Mushroom Clitocybe aurantiaca, Inhibits Cell Proliferation Through G1 Phase Arrest by Regulating the PI3K/Akt Cascade in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells
- Yoo Kyu-Dong,Park Eun-Seok,Lim Yong [他],KANG Shin-Il,YOO Su-Hyang,WON Ha-Hee,KIM Young-Hee,YOO Ick-Dong,YOO Hwan-Soo,HONG Jin Tae,YUN Yeo-Pyo
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 118(2), 171-177, 2012-02-20
- … In accordance with these findings, clitocybin A blocked the PDGF-BB–inducible progression through G0/G1 to S phase of the cell cycle in synchronized cells and decreased the expression of cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 2, CDK4, cyclin D1, cyclin E, and proliferative cell nuclear antigen. … These results indicate that clitocybin A may inhibit VSMCs proliferation through G1 phase arrest by regulating the PI3K/Akt pathway. …
- NAID 10030454723
- Any ideas or comments on the G0 phase of the cell cycle? Are there any definitive molecular markers? I am not talking about post-mitotic, highly differentiated cells but cells that withdraw from the cell cycle and can go back into G1 ...
- The G 0 phase, G zero phase, or 'resting phase' is a period in the cell cycle in which cells exist in a quiescent state. G 0 phase is viewed as either an extended G 1 phase, where the cell is neither dividing nor preparing to divide, or a ...
- G0 phase
- 静止期 quiescent stage、休止期 resting stage
- G0 phase、interphase、resting state、stationary phase