- mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
- a particular kind of product or merchandise; "a nice line of shoes" (同)product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed (同)railway line, rail line
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible; "a washing line"
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity" (同)dividing_line, demarcation, contrast
- a formation of people or things one behind another; "the line stretched clear around the corner"; "you must wait in a long line at the checkout counter"
- a formation of people or things one beside another; "the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed"; "they were arrayed in line of battle"; "the cast stood in line for the curtain call"
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops); "they attacked the enemys line"
- a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress; "`let me show you my etchings is a rather worn line"; "he has a smooth line but I didnt fall for it"; "that salesman must have practiced his fast line of talk"
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"
- be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank" (同)run along
- cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- fill plentifully; "line ones pockets"
- providing something with a surface of a different material (同)facing
- a protective covering that protects an inside surface (同)liner
- the act of attaching an inside lining (to a garment or curtain etc.)
- having a lining or a liner; often used in combination; "a lined skirt"; "a silk-lined jacket"
- (used especially of skin) marked by lines or seams; "their lined faces were immeasurably sad"; "a seamed face" (同)seamed
- bordered by a line of things; "tree lined streets"
- Chinese distance measure; approximately 0.5 kilometers
- 『線』,筋,けい / (色・縫い目などの)『線』,しま;(顔・手などの)しわ(wrinkle) / (物・人の)『列』,行列(row) / 『綱』,糸,針金 / 電線,電話線,電信線 / (文章の)『行』;(詩の)『行』 / 《しばしばa~》《話》『短い手紙』(note) / 《複数形で》輪郭,外形(outline) / 境界線(boundary);限界,限度(limit) / (鉄道・バスなどの)路線;航路,空路 / 《複数形で》せりふ / 進路,道順(course);(考えなどの)筋道,方針 / 《しばしばone's~》(活動の)分野,方面;特意 / 家系,血統,血筋 / 在庫商品,仕入れ品 / 導管,パイプライン / 《しばしば複数形で》戦線,防御線 / …‘に'『線を引く』,筋(しま,しわ)をつける / …‘に'『沿って並ぶ;』(…を)…‘に'沿って並べる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (材料で)〈着物など〉‘に'裏を付ける《+『名』『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…‘を'満たす,(…を)…‘に'詰め込む《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- 〈U〉(服などの)裏張り,裏塗り / 〈U〉裏地,裏材
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Current perspectives on the role of chemotherapy in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Wendtner CM1, Gregor M2.
- Leukemia & lymphoma.Leuk Lymphoma.2018 Feb;59(2):300-310. doi: 10.1080/10428194.2017.1330474. Epub 2017 Jun 1.
- PMID 28565930
- Robust hybrid enzyme nanoreactor mediated plasmonic sensing strategy for ultrasensitive screening of anti-diabetic drug.
- Kong W1, Wu D2, Hu N3, Li N1, Dai C4, Chen X4, Suo Y3, Li G5, Wu Y2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2018 Jan 15;99:653-659. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2017.08.009. Epub 2017 Aug 15.
- PMID 28843936
- Integrating fluorescent molecularly imprinted polymer (MIP) sensor particles with a modular microfluidic platform for nanomolar small-molecule detection directly in aqueous samples.
- Wagner S1, Bell J1, Biyikal M1, Gawlitza K1, Rurack K2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2018 Jan 15;99:244-250. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2017.07.053. Epub 2017 Jul 22.
- PMID 28772227
- かな: フィシュゴールドメッツガーセン 【英】: Fischgold-Metzger line 同義語: 両乳様突起線bimastoid line 本文: チェンバレン線Chamberlain's line, McGregor線とならんで,頭蓋底陥入症basilar impressionの重要な診断基準線でFischgoldと ...
- 1. Arq Neuropsiquiatr. 1956 Dec;14(4):285-98. [Value of Fischgold and Metzger's bimastoid line for radiological diagnosis of basilar impression]. [Article in Portuguese] ALMEIDA GG, CANELAS HM, LEMMI H, ZACLIS J. PMID:
- digastric line
- 両側乳突切痕点線、フィシュゴールド・メッツガー線 Fischgold-Metzger line、フィシュゴールド線 Fischgold line
- Fischgold-Metzger line
- 両乳様突起線 bimastoid line
- long interspersed nuclear element, long interspersed nucleotide element, long interspersed element, long interspersed repetitive elements, LINEs, long interspersed repeat sequences
- quoted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_interspersed_nucleotide_elements#LINEs
- Long interspersed nuclear elements are a group of genetic elements that are found in large numbers in eukaryotic genomes. They are transcribed (or are the evolutionary remains of what was once transcribed) to an RNA using an RNA polymerase II promoter that resides inside the LINE. LINEs code for the enzyme reverse transcriptase, and many LINEs also code for an endonuclease (e.g. RNase H). The reverse transcriptase has a higher specificity for the LINE RNA than other RNA, and makes a DNA copy of the RNA that can be integrated into the genome at a new site.
- The 5' UTR contains the promoter sequence, while the 3' UTR contains a polyadenylation signal (AATAAA) and a poly-A tail. Because LINEs move by copying themselves (instead of moving, like transposons do), they enlarge the genome. The human genome, for example, contains about 20,000-40,000 LINEs, which is roughly 21% of the genome.