- testosterone cypionate
- a potent androgenic hormone produced chiefly by the testes; responsible for the development of male secondary sex characteristics
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Microscopic comparative study of the exposure effects of testosterone cypionate and ethinylestradiol during prenatal life on the prostatic tissue of adult gerbils.
- Perez AP, Biancardi MF, Vilamaior PS, Góes RM, Santos FC, Taboga SR.SourceDepartment of Anatomy, Cell Biology, Physiology and Biophysics, Campinas State University, Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Microscopy research and technique.Microsc Res Tech.2012 Aug;75(8):1084-92. doi: 10.1002/jemt.22034. Epub 2012 Apr 5.
- There is an increasing variety of endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) either with (anti)estrogenic or (anti)androgenic potential widely present in the environment. These xenosteroids may mimic endogenous steroid hormones disrupting the homeostasis of physiological pathways and leading to several d
- PMID 22488762
- [Effect and role of teriparatide in the treatment of osteoporosis].
- Nakamura T.SourceDepartment of Orthopedics, University of Occupational and Environmental Health, Japan.
- Clinical calcium.Clin Calcium.2012 Mar;22(3):309-14. doi: CliCa1203309314.
- Teriparatide, a treatment formula of parathyroid hormone (PTH) , is a powerful anabolic agent on bone, improving its mass, geometry and microarchitecture. It can decrease the occurrence of fracture in the subjects with increased fracture risks. Teriparatide can provide good protection against fractu
- PMID 22370296
- Trace glucose and lipid metabolism in high androgen and high-fat diet induced polycystic ovary syndrome rats.
- Zhai HL, Wu H, Xu H, Weng P, Xia FZ, Chen Y, Lu YL.SourceEndocrinology and Metabolism Research Institute and Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Shanghai Ninth People's Hospital Affiliated Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine, Shanghai 200011, China.
- Reproductive biology and endocrinology : RB&E.Reprod Biol Endocrinol.2012 Jan 25;10:5. doi: 10.1186/1477-7827-10-5.
- BACKGROUND: There is a high prevalence of diabetes mellitus (DM) and dyslipidemia in women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). The purpose of this study was to investigate the role of different metabolic pathways in the development of diabetes mellitus in high-androgen female mice fed with a high
- PMID 22276997
- Accurate, FDA approved Depo-Testosterone information for healthcare professionals and patients - brought to you by Drugs.com.
線量当量 dose equivalent