- the 3rd letter of the Roman alphabet (同)c
- (music) the keynote of the scale of C major
- a general-purpose programing language closely associated with the UNIX operating system
- the 9th letter of the Roman alphabet (同)i
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Comparative study of flavonoid production in lycopene-accumulated and blonde-flesh sweet oranges (Citrus sinensis) during fruit development.
- Chen J1, Zhang H1, Pang Y1, Cheng Y1, Deng X1, Xu J2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Oct 1;184:238-46. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.03.087. Epub 2015 Mar 28.
- Four main flavanone glycosides (FGs) and four main polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs) were determined in fruits of 'Cara Cara' navel orange, 'Seike' navel orange, 'Anliu' and 'Honganliu' sweet orange (Citrus sinensis). No bitter neohesperidosides were detected in the FG profiles, indicating the functi
- PMID 25872450
- Physicochemical properties of peanut oil-based diacylglycerol and their derived oil-in-water emulsions stabilized by sodium caseinate.
- Long Z1, Zhao M2, Liu N3, Liu D2, Sun-Waterhouse D4, Zhao Q5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Oct 1;184:105-13. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.03.052. Epub 2015 Mar 20.
- High purity peanut oil-based diacylglycerol (PO-DAG) (94.95wt%) was prepared via enzymatic glycerolysis from peanut oil (PO). The resulting dominance of DAGs was proven to greatly influence the properties of corresponding fresh or frozen-thawed emulsions. Stable fresh oil-in-water emulsions were pro
- PMID 25872432
- Sensitive detection of β-agonists in pork tissue with novel molecularly imprinted polymer extraction followed liquid chromatography coupled tandem mass spectrometry detection.
- Wang P1, Liu X2, Su X3, Zhu R4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Oct 1;184:72-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.03.073. Epub 2015 Mar 26.
- A novel molecularly imprinted polymer micro-spheres (MIPMs) with phenylethanolamine A as the template and the p-vinylbenzoic acid as the functional monomer were synthesized for the selective absorption of clenbuterol and other β-agonists including brombuterol, bromchlorbuterol, clorprenaline and ra
- PMID 25872428
- Integrated genetic and epigenetic analysis defines novel molecular subgroups in rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Seki Masafumi,Nishimura Riki,Yoshida Kenichi,Shimamura Teppei,Shiraishi Yuichi,Sato Yusuke,Kato Motohiro,Chiba Kenichi,Tanaka Hiroko,Hoshino Noriko,Nagae Genta,Shiozawa Yusuke,Okuno Yusuke,Hosoi Hajime,Tanaka Yukichi,Okita Hajime,Miyachi Mitsuru,Souzaki Ryota,Taguchi Tomoaki,Koh Katsuyoshi,Hanada Ryoji,Kato Keisuke,Nomura Yuko,Akiyama Masaharu,Oka Akira,Igarashi Takashi,Miyano Satoru,Aburatani Hiroyuki,Hayashi Yasuhide,Ogawa Seishi,Takita Junko
- Nature communications 6, 2015-07-03
- … Here we studied 60 RMSs using whole-exome/-transcriptome sequencing, copy number (CN) and DNA methylome analyses to unravel the genetic/epigenetic basis of RMS. … On the basis of methylation patterns, RMS is clustered into four distinct subtypes, which exhibits remarkable correlation with mutation/CN profiles, histological phenotypes and clinical behaviours. …
- NAID 120005623266
- X-ray Irradiation Effect on the Dielectric Charge Response in the Dimer-Mott Insulator κ-(BEDT-TTF)₂Cu₂(CN)₃
- Sasaki Satoru,Iguchi Satoshi,Yoneyama Naoki [他]
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 84(7), 074709-1-5, 2015-07
- NAID 40020522677
- X-ray Irradiation Effect on the Dielectric Charge Response in the Dimer–Mott Insulator κ-(BEDT-TTF)<sub>2</sub>Cu<sub>2</sub>(CN)<sub>3</sub>
- Sasaki Satoru,Iguchi Satoshi,Yoneyama Naoki,Sasaki Takahiko
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 84(7), 2015-06-30
- NAID 160000000790
- CN I – Olfactory. CN II – Optic. CN III – Oculomotor. CN IV – Trochlear. CN V – Trigeminal. CN VI – Abducens. CN VII – Facial. CN VIII – Vestibulocochlear. CN IX – Glossopharyngeal. CN X – Vagus. CN XI – Accessory. CN XII – Hypoglossal ...
- Any of numerous olfactory filaments in the olfactory portion of the nasal mucosa that enter the olfactory bulb, where they terminate in synaptic contact with mitral cells, tufted cells, and granule cells. Also called first cranial nerve.
- olfactory nerve, olfactory nerves
- nervus olfactorius, nervi olfactorii
- CN I, 第1脳神経 first cranial nerve, 嗅糸 fila olfactoria