- the 3rd letter of the Roman alphabet (同)c
- (music) the keynote of the scale of C major
- a general-purpose programing language closely associated with the UNIX operating system
- Criminal investigation Department [of Scotland Yard]ロンドン警視庁捜査課
- Channel Islands
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Modelling and optimising of physicochemical features of walnut-oil beverage emulsions by implementation of response surface methodology: Effect of preparation conditions on emulsion stability.
- Homayoonfal M1, Khodaiyan F2, Mousavi M1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 May 1;174:649-59. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.10.117. Epub 2014 Oct 28.
- The major purpose of this study is to apply response surface methodology to model and optimise processing conditions for the preparation of beverage emulsions with maximum emulsion stability and viscosity, minimum particle size, turbidity loss rate, size index and peroxide value changes. A three-fac
- PMID 25529732
- Determination of phytochemicals and antioxidant activity of methanol extracts obtained from the fruit and leaves of Tunisian Lycium intricatum Boiss.
- Abdennacer B1, Karim M2, Yassine M2, Nesrine R2, Mouna D2, Mohamed B3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 May 1;174:577-84. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.11.114. Epub 2014 Nov 26.
- A comparative analysis of methanol extracts from fruit and leaves of Lycium intricatum Boiss., a Solanaceous shrubbery with the potential to become a high-value crop, was performed by means of liquid chromatography with photodiode array and electrospray ionisation mass spectrometric detection (LC/PD
- PMID 25529722
- Variation of volatile compounds among wheat varieties and landraces.
- Starr G1, Petersen MA2, Jespersen BM2, Hansen ÅS2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 May 1;174:527-37. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.11.077. Epub 2014 Nov 18.
- Analysis of volatile compounds was performed on 81 wheat varieties and landraces, grown under controlled greenhouse conditions, in order to investigate the possibility of differentiating wheat varieties according to their volatile compound profiles. Volatile compounds from wheat samples were extract
- PMID 25529715
- Expanding the Versatility of a Quantitative Determination Range Adjustment Technique using In-Source CID in LC/MS/MS
- 3D プリンタで作製した頭頚部放射線治療補助固定具の検討～従来固定具との固定精度および線量特性比較調査～
- High Spatial Resolution Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry Imaging of Organic Layers in an Organic Light-Emitting Diode
- Turn data into knowledge with precision semantic analysis technology made in Germany. We have been experts in delivering Software Services for 20 years. ... We've created highly adaptive analytical tools that help organizations ...
- Clinical Infectious Diseases (CID) is a leading journal in the field of infectious disease with a broad international readership. The Journal publishes articles on a variety of subjects of interest to practitioners and ...
- cytomegalic inclusion disease, CID
- collision-induced dissociation、CID
X連鎖重症複合免疫不全症, X-linked combined immunodeficiency disease, X-linked SCID