- the quantity contained in a bottle (同)bottleful
- store (liquids or gases) in bottles
- a vessel fitted with a flexible teat and filled with milk or formula; used as a substitute for breast feeding infants and very young children (同)feeding_bottle, nursing bottle
- a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids; typically cylindrical without handles and with a narrow neck that can be plugged or capped
- put into bottles; "bottle the mineral water"
- 『びん』;1びんの量 / 〈U〉《the~》酒;飲酒 / 〈U〉《the~》哺乳(ほにゅう)びん;牛乳 / …'を'びんに詰める
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.