- lowering the bodys normal immune response to invasion by foreign substances; can be deliberate (as in lowering the immune response to prevent rejection of a transplanted organ) or incidental (as a side effect of radiotherapy or chemotherapy for cancer)
- of or relating to a substance that lowers the bodys normal immune response and induces immunosuppression
- of persons whose immune response is inadequate
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Nuclear receptor expression patterns in murine plasmacytoid and conventional dendritic cells.
- Karthaus N, Hontelez S, Looman MW, van Spriel AB, Ansems M, Adema GJ.SourceDepartment of Tumor Immunology, Nijmegen Centre for Molecular Life Sciences, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Electronic address: N.Karthaus@ncmls.ru.nl.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2013 Oct;55(3-4):409-17. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2013.03.020. Epub 2013 Apr 15.
- Dendritic cells (DC) play a central role in the immune system. They can either induce immunity or promote tolerance. The DC family is generally comprised of two functionally distinct DC subsets. Conventional dendritic cells (cDC) are the classical antigen presenting cells; plasmacytoid dendritic cel
- PMID 23597769
- Egr2-dependent gene expression profiling and ChIP-Seq reveal novel biologic targets in T cell anergy.
- Zheng Y, Zha Y, Spaapen RM, Mathew R, Barr K, Bendelac A, Gajewski TF.SourceDepartment of Pathology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2013 Oct;55(3-4):283-91. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2013.03.006. Epub 2013 Mar 30.
- T cell anergy is one of the mechanisms contributing to peripheral tolerance, particularly in the context of progressively growing tumors and in tolerogenic treatments promoting allograft acceptance. We recently reported that early growth response gene 2 (Egr2) is a critical transcription factor for
- PMID 23548837
- Evasion from accelerated blood clearance of nanocarrier named as "Lactosome" induced by excessive administration of Lactosome.
- Hara E, Makino A, Kurihara K, Sugai M, Shimizu A, Hara I, Ozeki E, Kimura S.SourceDepartment of Experimental Therapeutics, Translational Research Center, Kyoto University Hospital, Kyoto, 606-8507, Japan.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2013 Aug;1830(8):4046-52. doi: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2013.03.024. Epub 2013 Mar 29.
- BACKGROUND: Nanoparticle of Lactosome, which is composed of poly(l-lactic acid)-base depsipeptide with diameter of 35nm, accumulates in solid tumors by the enhanced permeability and retention (EPR) effect. However, a pharmacokinetic alteration of Lactosome was observed when Lactosome was repeatedly
- PMID 23545239
- Immunomodulation and hormonal disruption without compromised disease resistance in perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) exposed Japanese quail.
- Smits JE, Nain S.SourceDepartment of Ecosystem & Public Health, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Calgary, 3280 Hospital Drive NW, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 4Z6. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Environmental pollution (Barking, Essex : 1987).Environ Pollut.2013 Aug;179:13-8. doi: 10.1016/j.envpol.2013.03.063. Epub 2013 Apr 29.
- This study evaluated the impact of oral perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) on Japanese quail at concentrations found in American and Belgian workers at PFOA manufacturing facilities. Three arms of the immune system were tested; T cell, B cell, and innate immunity. After 6 weeks exposure, quail were chall
- PMID 23639742
- 成人T細胞白血病患者のヒトT細胞白血病ウイルス特異的CD8⁺T細胞の不応答 (特集 ウイルス感染と免疫)
- Industrial Info. シイタケ菌糸体抽出物による癌免疫抑制の軽減
- Immunosuppressive potential of bardoxolone methyl using a modified murine local lymph node assay (LLNA)
- Kitsukawa Mika,Tsuchiyama Hiromi,Maeda Akihisa [他]
- The Journal of toxicological sciences : an official journal of the Japanese Society of Toxicology 39(4), 545-550, 2014-08
- NAID 40020184714
- Accelerated telomere reduction and hepatocyte senescence in tolerated human liver allografts.
- Aini Wulamujiang,Miyagawa-Hayashino Aya,Ozeki Munetaka,Adeeb Salah,Hirata Masahiro,Tamaki Keiji,Uemoto Shinji,Haga Hironori
- Transplant immunology 31(2), 55-59, 2014-08
- … Tolerance was defined strictly as a condition in which the allograft functioned normally and showed normal histology without any histological signs of rejection, fibrosis or inflammation in the absence of immunosuppression. …
- NAID 120005477692
- immunosuppressionとは。意味や和訳。[名][U]《医学》免疫抑制.igrave;mmuno・suppressant, igrave;mmuno・suppressive[形][名]免疫抑制の（薬）. - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等からまとめて探せる辞書検索 ...
- Immunosuppression. Immunosuppression after solid organ transplantation is complex. ... Immunosuppressive drugs can be classified as induction therapies, maintenance therapies and antirejection therapies.
- Definition of IMMUNOSUPPRESSION: suppression (as by drugs) of natural immune responses — im·mu·no·sup·press \-sə-ˈ pres\ transitive verb — im·mu ... Medical Definition of IMMUNOSUPPRESSION : suppression (as by drugs ...
- immunodepression、immunosuppressant、immunosuppressed、immunosuppression、immunosuppressive agent、immunosuppressive drug