- Effect of Lipolysis on Drug Release from Self-microemulsifying Drug Delivery Systems (SMEDDS) with Different Core/Shell Drug Location.
- Zhang J1, Lv Y, Zhao S, Wang B, Tan M, Xie H, Lv G, Ma X.
- AAPS PharmSciTech.AAPS PharmSciTech.2014 Feb 20. [Epub ahead of print]
- The objective of this study is to investigate the effect of lipolysis on the release of poorly water-soluble drug from SMEDDS in the perspective of drug core/shell location. For this purpose, four SMEDDS formulations with various core/shell properties were developed based on long-chain lipid or medi
- PMID 24554238
- A silk fibroin based hepatocarcinoma model and the assessment of the drug response in hyaluronan-binding protein 1 overexpressed HepG2 cells.
- Kundu B1, Saha P, Datta K, Kundu SC.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2013 Dec;34(37):9462-74. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2013.08.047. Epub 2013 Sep 7.
- Microenvironment around tumor cells plays an important role in its malignancy or invasiveness. Hyaluronan (HA), a major component of extracellular matrix is found to be elevated in most of cancerous niche/microenvironment and performs regulatory role in the progression of tumors and metastasis. Over
- PMID 24016853
- Inhibition of hyaluronan synthesis in rats reduces renal ability to excrete fluid and electrolytes during acute hydration.
- Stridh S1, Palm F, Hansell P.
- Upsala journal of medical sciences.Ups J Med Sci.2013 Nov;118(4):217-21. doi: 10.3109/03009734.2013.834013. Epub 2013 Sep 9.
- BACKGROUND: Hyaluronan (HA) is the dominant glycosaminoglycan in the renomedullary interstitium. Renomedullary HA has been implicated in tubular fluid handling due to its water-attracting properties and the changes occurring in parallel to acute variations in the body hydration status.METHODS: HA pr
- PMID 24102146
- Hymecromone (4-methylumbelliferone) is a drug used in bile therapy. It is used as choleretic and antispasmodic drugs and as a standard for the fluorometric determination of enzyme activity. Hymecromone is a crystalline solid with a melting ...