- lacking humor; "it was a humorless wink; a wink of warning"- Truman Capote (同)humourless, unhumorous
- in a humorless manner; "he reacted rather humorlessly to these rumors" (同)humourlessly
- Extracellular Methemoglobin Mediated Early ROS Spike Triggers Osmotic Fragility and RBC Destruction: An Insight into the Enhanced Hemolysis During Malaria.
- Balaji SN1, Trivedi V.
- Indian journal of clinical biochemistry : IJCB.Indian J Clin Biochem.2012 Apr;27(2):178-85. doi: 10.1007/s12291-011-0176-5. Epub 2011 Nov 8.
- Malaria infection is known to cause severe hemolysis due to production of abnormal RBCs and enhanced RBC destruction through apoptosis. Infected RBC lysis exposes uninfected RBC to the large amount of pro-oxidant molecules such as methemoglobin. Methemoglobin (MetHb) exposure dose dependently makes
- PMID 23543627
- The Observer Alexithymia Scale: a reliable and valid alternative for alexithymia measurement?
- Meganck R1, Vanheule S, Desmet M, Inslegers R.
- Journal of personality assessment.J Pers Assess.2010 Mar;92(2):175-85. doi: 10.1080/00223890903510449.
- In this study, we evaluated the reliability and validity of the Dutch version of the Observer Alexithymia Scale (OAS; Haviland, Warren, & Riggs, 2000) while addressing shortcomings of earlier research. Internal consistency and test-retest reliability were found to be adequate, whereas interrater
- PMID 20155567
- The dark ages illuminated: the "humorless" remedies of pseudo-apuleius.
- Norton S1.
- Molecular interventions.Mol Interv.2009 Feb;9(1):4-10. doi: 10.1124/mi.9.1.1.
- PMID 19299657
- noun 1. a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: the humor of a situation. 2. the faculty of perceiving what is amusing or comical: He is completely without humor. 3. an instance of being or attempting to be ...
- humour or humor (ˈhjuːmə) —n 1. the quality of being funny 2. Also called: sense of humour the ability to appreciate or express that which is humorous 3. situations, speech, or writings that are thought to be humorous 4. a. a ...