- [Metabolic effects of physical countermeasures against deficient weight-bearing in an experiment with 7-day immersion].
- Markin AA, Zhuravleva OA, Morukov BV, Zabolotskaia IV, Vostrikova LV, Kuzichkin DS.AbstractMetabolic effects of physical countermeasures against deficient weight-loading were studied in three groups of 21-30 y.o. volunteers for 7-d dry immersion. Blood serum was investigated for 38 biochemical parameters that characterize myocardium, skeletal musculature, hepatobiliary system, kidney, pancreas, GI tract, prostate, and protein-nucleic, carbohydrate, electrolyte and mineral metabolism. Seven-day DI w/o countermeasures (n = 5) increased concentration of conjugated bilirubin, suppressed activities of muscular (creatine phosphokinase MM) and myocardial enzymes (CPK MB, OBDH), and caused an upward trend in cholesterol, its atherogenic LDP fraction and triglycerides. Mechanic sole stimulation (n = 6) intensified, within the physiological norm, erythrocyte hematolysis raising total bilirubin and potassium. Despite the stimulation, activity of muscle and myocardial enzymes made a decrease. Blood creatinine decreased to a less extent than in the immersed group w/o stimulation, however, lipid parameters did not rise. High-frequency stimulation of the lower leg and hip muscles in the course of immersion (n = 5) was noted to heighten the activity of muscle enzymes and potassium level in blood beyond the physiological norm. Change in creatinine did not reach a statistical significance and lipid metabolism parameters were not different from baseline values. Application of these physical methods of counteracting deficiency of weight bearing did not interfere with redistribution of body liquids due to immersion. Values of the parameters under study were mostly within the normal limits throughout the experimental exposure suggesting absence of pathological developments during DI or in consequence of physical stimulation. Therefore, the reactions were obviously of normal adaptive character.
- Aviakosmicheskaia i ekologicheskaia meditsina = Aerospace and environmental medicine.Aviakosm Ekolog Med.2011 Jul-Aug;45(4):28-34.
- Metabolic effects of physical countermeasures against deficient weight-loading were studied in three groups of 21-30 y.o. volunteers for 7-d dry immersion. Blood serum was investigated for 38 biochemical parameters that characterize myocardium, skeletal musculature, hepatobiliary system, kidney, pan
- PMID 21970040
- [Study on anaphylaxis and hemocytolysis of 6 kinds of tween-80 injection from different souce].
- Guo Y, Li Y, Wu C, Zhao Y, Li Y, Liu X, Wang N, Huang W.SourceCollege of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou 450001, China.
- Zhongguo Zhong yao za zhi = Zhongguo zhongyao zazhi = China journal of Chinese materia medica.Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi.2011 Jul;36(14):1879-83.
- OBJECTIVE: To observe the anaphylaxis and hemocytolysis of 6 kinds of tween-80 injection from different source.METHOD: The Hartley albinism guinea pig was used to carry on the active systematic anaphylaxis (ASA) and the passive cutaneous anaphylaxis (PCA). The in vitro hemolytic experiment and the h
- PMID 22016952
- [Detecting hematolysis of Enterococcus from sheep].
- Kang L, Han S, Wang J, Bo X, Ma X.SourceCollege ofAnimal Science and technology, Shihezi University, Shihezi 832003, China. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wei sheng wu xue bao = Acta microbiologica Sinica.Wei Sheng Wu Xue Bao.2008 Jul;48(7):924-8.
- OBJECTIVE: To characterize hematolysis of Enterococcus from sheep.METHODS: Using plate assay (PA), contact hemolysis (CH), supernatant assay (SA), culture hemolysis (CLH) and PCR, we studied hemolysis characteristics of 11 Enterococcus clinical isolates, 30 isolates from healthy sheep, a standard G-
- PMID 18837371
- Hematolysis definition, hemolysis. See more. Thesaurus Translator Reference Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com Dictionary Thesaurus Translator More... CITE ...
- hematolysis /he·ma·tol·y·sis/ (he″mah-tol´ĭ-sis) hemolysis.hematolyt´ic he·ma·tol·y·sis (h m-t l-s s) n. Variant of hemolysis. hematolysis. See hemolysis. hemolysis [he-mol´ĭ-sis] rupture of erythrocytes with release of hemoglobin into ...
- hemolysis, hematolysis
- HELLP syndrome
- 溶血性疾患 see → OLM.125