- processing a photosensitive material in order to make an image visible; "the development and printing of his pictures took only two hours" (同)developing
- a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage); "the development of his ideas took many years"; "the evolution of Greek civilization"; "the slow development of her skill as a writer" (同)evolution
- a state in which things are improving; the result of developing (as in the early part of a game of chess); "after he saw the latest development he changed his mind and became a supporter"; "in chess your should take care of your development before moving your queen"
- act of improving by expanding or enlarging or refining; "he congratulated them on their development of a plan to meet the emergency"; "they funded research and development"
- (music) the section of a composition or movement (especially in sonata form) where the major musical themes are developed and elaborated
- a district that has been developed to serve some purpose; "such land is practical for small park developments"
- a recent event that has some relevance for the present situation; "recent developments in Iraq"; "what a revolting development!"
- cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques; "The Bordeaux region produces great red wines"; "They produce good ham in Parma"; "We grow wheat here"; "We raise hogs here" (同)raise, farm, produce
- come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes); "He grew a beard"; "The patient developed abdominal pains"; "I got funny spots all over my body"; "Well-developed breasts" (同)develop, produce, get, acquire
- become attached by or as if by the process of growth; "The tree trunks had grown together"
- become larger, greater, or bigger; expand or gain; "The problem grew too large for me"; "Her business grew fast"
- cause to grow or develop; "He grows vegetables in his backyard"
- increase in size by natural process; "Corn doesnt grow here"; "In these forests, mushrooms grow under the trees"; "her hair doesnt grow much anymore"
- (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level; "he proposed an indicator of osseous development in children" (同)growing, maturation, development, ontogeny, ontogenesis
- (pathology) an abnormal proliferation of tissue (as in a tumor)
- a progression from simpler to more complex forms; "the growth of culture"
- something grown or growing; "a growth of hair"
- vegetation that has grown; "a growth of trees"; "the only growth was some salt grass"
- 〈U〉〈C〉『発達』,発展,発育,成長;『開発』;進化 / 〈U〉(写真の)現像 / 〈C〉発達(発展)の結果できたもの / 〈C〉開発した土地(地区);(特に)住宅団地(housing development) / 〈C〉(最近の)でき事,新事実
- 『成長する』,育つ,〈植物が〉生える,茂る / (類・量・程などにおいて)『増大する』,大きくなる / 『しだいになる』 / …‘を'成長させる,大きくする,育てる / …から生じる(起こる)
- 《語・句・節を対等に結んで》…『と』…,…や…,および / 《数詞を結合して》…『足す』…,…に加えて / …『しかも』…,…して,同時に… / 《時間的に》『そして』,それから,すると(and then) / 《当然の帰結として》…『ので』,…だから(and so) / 《おもに話》《命令文などの後で》『そうすれば』,そうしたら / 《追加・強調して》それに,しかも / 《対照的な内容を導いて》ところが,しかし(but) / 《譲歩的に》それなのに,それでいながら / 《A and Bで一体の関係を表して》《単数扱い》 / 《同一語を反復して多数・継続などを表して》 / 《同一の複数名詞を結合して変化・種類などを表して》 / 《話》《「形容詞+and+形容詞」の形で前の形容詞が後に副詞的に働く》 / 《話》《「動詞come, goなど+and+動詞」の形でandとその後の動詞が不定詞の働きをして》 / 《「動詞+and+動詞」の形で後の動詞が現在分詞の意を表して》 / 《話》《文頭において前の質問・意見などに同意を示して》そうとも,そして(Yes!and) / 《話》《文頭に置いて驚き・疑念・非難などを表して》ほんとうに;…なのに
- 〈U〉(…の)『成長』,発育;『発達』,発展《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(数・量,重要性・力などの)『増加』,増大,拡張《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《修飾語[句]を伴って》栽培,生産,…産 / 〈C〉成育した物,(草,木,髪,ひげなどの)生えたもの / 〈C〉腫瘍(しゅよう)
- (次にくる語の発音が母音で始まるときに用いる) / (子音[h]で始まり第1音節に強勢のない語の場合はanを用いることがある.ただし,この場合は[h]を発音しない)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Setting research priorities to improve global newborn health and prevent stillbirths by 2025.
- Yoshida S1, Martines J2, Lawn JE3, Wall S4, Souza JP5, Rudan I6, Cousens S7; neonatal health research priority setting group, Aaby P8, Adam I9, Adhikari RK10, Ambalavanan N11, Arifeen SE12, Aryal DR13, Asiruddin S14, Baqui A15, Barros AJ16, Benn CS17, Bhandari V18, Bhatnagar S19, Bhattacharya S20, Bhutta ZA21, Black RE22, Blencowe H23, Bose C24, Brown J25, Bührer C26, Carlo W27, Cecatti JG28, Cheung PY29, Clark R30, Colbourn T31, Conde-Agudelo A32, Corbett E33, Czeizel AE34, Das A35, Day LT36, Deal C37, Deorari A38, Dilmen U39, English M40, Engmann C41, Esamai F42, Fall C43, Ferriero DM44, Gisore P45, Hazir T46, Higgins RD47, Homer CS48, Hoque DE12, Irgens L49, Islam MT50, de Graft-Johnson J51, Joshua MA52, Keenan W53, Khatoon S54, Kieler H55, Kramer MS56, Lackritz EM57, Lavender T58, Lawintono L59, Luhanga R60, Marsh D51, McMillan D61, McNamara PJ62, Mol BW63, Molyneux E64, Mukasa GK65, Mutabazi M66, Nacul LC67, Nakakeeto M68, Narayanan I69, Olusanya B70, Osrin D71, Paul V38, Poets C72, Reddy UM73, Santosham M74, Sayed R75, Schlabritz-Loutsevitch NE76, Singhal N77, Smith MA78, Smith PG79, Soofi S80, Spong CY81, Sultana S82, Tshefu A83, van Bel F84, Gray LV85, Waiswa P86, Wang W87, Williams S88, Wright L73, Zaidi A89, Zhang Y90, Zhong N91, Zuniga I92, Bahl R1.
- Journal of global health.J Glob Health.2016 Jun;6(1):010508.
- BACKGROUND: In 2013, an estimated 2.8 million newborns died and 2.7 million were stillborn. A much greater number suffer from long term impairment associated with preterm birth, intrauterine growth restriction, congenital anomalies, and perinatal or infectious causes. With the approaching deadline f
- PMID 26401272
- The use of cannabinoids as anticancer agents.
- Velasco G1, Hernández-Tiedra S2, Dávila D2, Lorente M2.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2016 Jan 4;64:259-66. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2015.05.010. Epub 2015 Jun 10.
- It is well-established that cannabinoids exert palliative effects on some cancer-associated symptoms. In addition evidences obtained during the last fifteen years support that these compounds can reduce tumor growth in animal models of cancer. Cannabinoids have been shown to activate an ER-stress re
- PMID 26071989
- Antimicrobial Peptides and their Pore/Ion Channel Properties in Neutralization of Pathogenic Microbes.
- Sharma S, Sahoo N, Bhunia A1.
- Current topics in medicinal chemistry.Curr Top Med Chem.2016;16(1):46-53.
- The essence of successful antimicrobial chemotherapy lies in selective toxicity of the agent towards the pathogen. An ideal antimicrobial agent should kill pathogens effectively with little or no effect on host cells. There is a dearth of antibiotic and antimicrobial therapies due the rapid developm
- PMID 26139119
- Structural and optical properties of Fe doped bismuth titanate thin film deposited by RF sputtering
- A trial infrastructure asset management for subway tunnels
- Japanese Geotechnical Society Special Publication 2(42), 1486-1491, 2016
- NAID 130005124092
- Investigation of shallow landslide scars on Shirasu natural slopes from the viewpoint of forest ecology and geotechnical engineering
- Japanese Geotechnical Society Special Publication 2(28), 1035-1039, 2016
- NAID 130005123980
- 経済や社会でも持続可能性の分野でも、growth とdevelopment という言葉がよく出てきます。持続可能な社会や世界を創っていこう！というとき、「サステナブル・ディベロップメント(sustainable development）」とは言いますが、「サステナブル ...
- Growth & Development Infections Diseases & Conditions Pregnancy & Baby Nutrition & Fitness Emotions & Behavior School & Family Life First Aid & Safety Doctors & Hospitals Q&A Recipes En Español Teachers - Looking for ...
- growth and development
- growth and development
- (過去: grew-過去分詞: grown)