- a kind of penicillin (a fungicidal antibiotic with the trade name Fulvicin) produced by molds of the genus Penicillium (同)Fulvicin
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Metabolite profiling using liquid chromatography/quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry for the identification of a suitable marker and target matrix of griseofulvin use in bovines.
- Tarbin JA, Fussell RJ.SourceFood and Environment Research Agency, York, YO41 1LZ, UK.
- Rapid communications in mass spectrometry : RCM.Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom.2013 Jun 30;27(12):1287-93. doi: 10.1002/rcm.6574.
- RATIONALE: Griseofulvin is an antifungal agent with potential for misuse in food-producing animals. Little is known about its metabolism in ruminants and hence what are suitable marker residues and target matrices for monitoring purposes.METHODS: Tissues harvested from cattle treated with the antifu
- PMID 23681805
- Development and validation of a reversed phase liquid chromatographic method for analysis of griseofulvin and impurities.
- Kahsay G, Adegoke AO, Van Schepdael A, Adams E.SourceLaboratorium voor Farmaceutische Analyse, Faculteit Farmaceutische Wetenschappen, KU Leuven, O&N2, PB-923, Herestraat 49, B-3000 Leuven, Belgium.
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.J Pharm Biomed Anal.2013 Jun;80:9-17. doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2013.02.035. Epub 2013 Mar 4.
- A simple and robust reversed phase liquid chromatographic method was developed and validated for the quantitative determination of griseofulvin (GF) and its impurities in drug substances and drug products (tablets). Chromatographic separation was achieved on a Discovery C18 (250mm×4.6mm, 5μm) colu
- PMID 23518305
- The Effect of Wellsolve, a Novel Solubilizing Agent, on the Intestinal Barrier Function and Intestinal Absorption of Griseofulvin in Rats
- Hamid Khuriah Abdul,Lin Yulian,Gao Yang,Katsumi Hidemasa,Sakane Toshiyasu,Yamamoto Akira
- Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin 32(11), 1898-1905, 2009
- … The model drugs used in this study were 5(6)-carboxyfluorescein (CF), rhodamine123 (a P-glycoprotein substrate), cephalexin (a typical substrate for PEPT1) and griseofulvin (a BCS Class II drug). … Furthermore, intestinal absorption of griseofulvin in the presence of 10% (v/v) Wellsolve significantly increased as compared with the control. …
- NAID 130000116965
- Manifestation of psychiatric behaviors in a mouse model of griseofulvin-induced hepatic porphyria
- Satoh Yoko,Iwadate Reiko,Watanabe Yukino,Kawai Hiroshi,Kudo Naomi,Kawashima Yoichi,Mitsumoto Atsushi
- Journal of toxicological sciences 33(5), 599-608, 2008-12-01
- … In the present study, we observed psychiatric behaviors in mice with hepatic porphyria induced by the ingestion of a griseofulvin (GF)-containing diet over a period of 12 weeks. …
- NAID 110007005559
- Griseofulvin (marketed under the proprietary name Grifulvin V by Orthoneutrogena Labs, according to FDA orange book) is an antifungal drug that is administered orally. It is used both in animals and in humans, to treat fungal infections of the ...
- Griseofulvin comes as a tablet, capsule, and liquid to take by mouth. It is usually taken once a day or can be taken two to four times a day. Although your symptoms may get better in a few days, you will have to take griseofulvin for a long time ...
- griseofulvin GRF